need help from experienced cycle of 2 types

newguy672

Before i take i thought i'd learn more, i have winstrol 10 and clenbuterol 40. I intended on taking the clenbuterol by its self and research how to properly cycle it. After watching youtube videos i am concerned in taking the winstrol at all because maybe nay sayers scaring me. Saying it can demolish you're testosterone i tried to find on the web what i could take to counter act that effect, with no results. Is it safe to mix the 2 at the same time?

suppsforlife

Any anabolic steroid is suppressing testosterone production. that's why is so important to run a PCT plan after each cycle with any steroids (PCT plan helps recover back natural testosterone production) and that's why most cycles are run alongside testosterone.
If you wish, you could go for a Winstrol only (only steroid) cycle, but keep dosages low and cycle length short to avoid too much suppression.
it can go:
Winstrol 20-30 mg a day for 4-6 weeks maximum with liver protective compounds.
Clenbuterol cycle 10 weeks - how to take depends on you (there are different methods) with taurine and potassium supplementation. From week 7 up to week 10 (whilst running Clenbuterol only) go for PCT for recovering testosterone production.
example of Clen cycle:
week 1: 20 mcg day
week 2: 40 mcg day
week 3-4: off
week 5: 40 mcg day
week 6: 60 mcg day
week 7-8: off
week 9: 60 mcg day
week 10: 80 mcg day

newguy672

Ok cool you pretty much gave me a break down of my clen cycle. Ill update when i recieve in mail how much mills each pill is if youre willing to help me further. Really appreciate it man till next time bud.

Zewi

Ok cool you pretty much gave me a break down of my clen cycle. Ill update when i recieve in mail how much mills each pill is if youre willing to help me further. Really appreciate it man till next time bud.
What is your goal with taking Clen by-itself?

Zewi

First of all i would never run a Winstrol only (only steroid) cycle. Or even think about Winstrol and Clen together unless there was a really good reason aka im a Pro Body Builder. and i need to cut water and fat ASAP.

Proviron would be 100% better option in this Plan if you need an (Only cycle)
Also running Proviron with Clen is a much better option all around.

HGH.to

absolutely right. Proviron is much safer than Winstrol. Many go for Winstrol because they want "maximum results" but are unaware that is more likely to offer side effects.

newguy672

Well i yet to recieve my order online. A little background of my fitness experience follows. My mom qas a personal trainer dad a body builder. I grew up in golds gym daycare till i was working out side by side with them. Use to be in immaculate shape let my self go due to work not understanding balance, beer ect. I understand there is no magic pill to vanquish undesired accumulated damage to body. I been working out 7 days a week about a 2 months. Baught massage oil/ball to reduce soreness that way inhave no "off" days recovery. Diet and plan of action is in full effect, just hoping these products can speed up results. I also heard clen can only be used in the summer?

newguy672

Ty for all help sorry for beating a dead horse asking so much. I am planning on doing blood work but didnt know how to go about doing so. I figured ill go to a primary care physician ask him to give me a print out of the following link.
verzamelaarsjaarbeurs nl

Also all suppliments im using i dont think will effect clen40. The only 1 im a little concerned is hydroxycut onyx gives me but of a head rush should be fine to mix togeather i assume?

Twizted

I see you mentioned working out 7 days a week, I would suggest incorporating rest days. Proper rest is just as important to growing as everything else is. Your muscles and nervous system need rest days to recover.

newguy672

Ok i got my clen in mail day 3 of me taking. Each pill is 40mct so im cutting in half for 20mct for 2 weeks. Before moving on to a whole pill 40mct. Then i take off 2 weeks off, 2 on 2 off so forth?

suppsforlife

Yes, and can slowly increase dosage from 20 mcg to 40, then 60, 80 etc. until you get enough results or can't tolerate sides

newguy672

Hey suppsforlife i read you should take potassium and taurine suppliments while on it. Im taking like 2000mills of each per day. Just unsure of the reasoning for it.

BodyGear

Hey suppsforlife i read you should take potassium and taurine suppliments while on it. Im taking like 2000mills of each per day. Just unsure of the reasoning for it.
Supps is right.
Clenbuterol depletes taurine and potassium. It may lead to muscle aches, weakness, cramps etc. you need to drink lots of water!