Hgh supplier's

Paule007

Hello I am a new member. I have been on a dose of 2iu hgh for the last couple of years, and need to find a good supplier and not be ripped off.Can anyone please help in providing a good supplier of hgh .I live on the UK so a UK based one if possible is ideal,thank you and I hope someone can help me.

Dean2020

Hello I am a new member. I have been on a dose of 2iu hgh for the last couple of years, and need to find a good supplier and not be ripped off.Can anyone please help in providing a good supplier of hgh .I live on the UK so a UK based one if possible is ideal,thank you

Dean2020

Hi Paul let me know if you find a good supplier. Good HGH is hard to find . Question for you..why only 2 iu a day?
Seems low. I always did 3 - 4 ius per day..Always had better results.

Paule007

I do minimum of 2iu for 3 days day rest then for 2 days, so 10iu in total for a week. 3IU is good as well.Up to 3iu provides the benefits of anti aging without the side effects of higher doses.If I find I will let you know mate

otfjoey300

Hello I am a new member. I have been on a dose of 2iu hgh for the last couple of years, and need to find a good supplier and not be ripped off.Can anyone please help in providing a good supplier of hgh .I live on the UK so a UK based one if possible is ideal,thank you and I hope someone can help me.
Be careful out there brother lots of scam artists in this game