need help from experienced cycle of 2 types

suppsforlife

Hey suppsforlife i read you should take potassium and taurine suppliments while on it. Im taking like 2000mills of each per day. Just unsure of the reasoning for it.
those who run Clen are "losing" potassium and taurine. supplements keep them in normal range

newguy672

so update I started at 300lbs I'm down to 260. I noticed I've hit a little bit of a plateau. Not shedding as much weight as I was before on the clenbuterol 40. I'm up to 60mct at the moment, any other products any of you veterans recommend?

Welderman

Something you have to keep in mind too is your bmr at 260 is less than at 300. If you're using myfitnesspal make sure and keep data updated or you won't still be eating at a deficit. Bump clen up to 80 if you're tolerating it well

newguy672

I started off doing 1 week on 1 week off then 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Essentially i know when i went wrong took 3 weeks off from work must have been on 4 weeks straight. Guess my tolerance got up there, ive become really dependent on the stuff though. See huge lvls of eduarence strength when im on versus off. Idk if its placebo effect either way going to start incorporating pre work outs. I noticed when i got back into work cycle +gym felt unmotivated rushing or cutting exercises short.

BiggyBill

Clen does offer endurance and energy indeed. Strength - not much, might be placebo. Altough still may help, but only a very little bit.
i guess you know you shouldn’t stop pushing even on off weeks.
and yeah, staying on the same dosage for more than 2 weeks is not a good idea.
if you already used it for 10 weeks (including the off weeks, like 5 weeks on/ 5 weeks off) then stop and restart after 10 weeks more

newguy672

Clenbuterol 40, hydroxycut onyx, potassium, taurine, charcoal, omega,magnesium, multivitamin, digestive enzymes, zuupoo, greentea powder to mix with water. Prob forgetting a few.

newguy672

Thought I'd post a update since my journey started at 300lbs I'm down to around 235lbs benching 225 in reps now running miles in 9 mins. The clenbuterol was nice but didn't take it for 2 long. It did exactly what i was hoping for spark the old gym rat in me that i abandoned to bad habits long ago. Tempted to try a real cycle but I want to see how far i can go on my own before taking strength aids. i can do pull ups again! feel like a beast people at work are amazed how I dropped so much weight so fast. 5-7 days a week in gym paid off.

HGH.to

Thought I'd post a update since my journey started at 300lbs I'm down to around 235lbs benching 225 in reps now running miles in 9 mins. The clenbuterol was nice but didn't take it for 2 long. It did exactly what i was hoping for spark the old gym rat in me that i abandoned to bad habits long ago. Tempted to try a real cycle but I want to see how far i can go on my own before taking strength aids. i can do pull ups again! feel like a beast people at work are amazed how I dropped so much weight so fast. 5-7 days a week in gym paid off.
congrats! continue with great dedication and you'll reach those goals! With or without anything added

newguy672

update 2 my journey using vintage muscle supplement androgenin + clen-xt50 got covid prior 2 last night shattering my pb on benching was doing 275 in reps of 5 doing 600lbs leg press. I was focusing a lot more cardio prior to being sick. havnt attempted a pull up ina while but i feel more lean pants size cloths going down think im around 235lbs.