What should I take? Advice needed!

xstricklandd

Hey everyone i am wanting to take a cycle to get ready for my wedding in november. I am 6'1 weighing 225lbs and stopped hitting the gym about 3 years ago. I was in great shape before that weighing about 190 with not much body fat at all. I am wanting to shred some weight and look good for my wedding coming up. Its crunch time and looking for recomendations on what i should take/stack. I was thinking about taking oxandrolone and Clenbuterol. Would this be a good stack to get to my goal? If not what do you guys recommend and where is the best place to get it?

Thank you

otfjoey300

Clen and var is everybody’s seeming fat burning cycle. Clen will melt fat off you but it’s something I don’t ever recommend as
It’s a risky product to use in a lot of ways. Look into sarms if you wanna keep things oral, cardarine and ostarine will be good for your goals and cardarine also boosts cardiovascular endurance no anabolics do this. Just get training and eat clean my friend . Congrats on the wedding

HGH.to

If you are not working out and not having a clean diet - there's no point in going for Anavar / Clenbuterol stack

xstricklandd

If you are not working out and not having a clean diet - there's no point in going for Anavar / Clenbuterol stack
Didnt think i had to mention i will training and dieting. Thats a given and started this past monday. Just want to enhance results. I trained heavy all through out college so thats not where i lack knowledge. Its hard to find real facts and opinions when it comes to gear cause everyone wants to sell there product and such.

xstricklandd

Clen and var is everybody’s seeming fat burning cycle. Clen will melt fat off you but it’s something I don’t ever recommend as
It’s a risky product to use in a lot of ways. Look into sarms if you wanna keep things oral, cardarine and ostarine will be good for your goals and cardarine also boosts cardiovascular endurance no anabolics do this. Just get training and eat clean my friend . Congrats on the wedding
Have you taken Sarms? Ive seen very mixed reviews about them.

otfjoey300

Have you taken Sarms? Ive seen very mixed reviews about them.
I have; they have their place. I would suggest for you to try cardarine, ostarine, and supplement with tribulus throughout and afterwards. Even leading up to honeymoon. You’ll thank me later. But for what you’re mentioning ; Clen will just fuck with your heart, and var with just fuck with your natty hormone production and for how short of time period you’re looking at I wouldn’t bother with the var. plus the fact you’re opting out on any other anabolics. Just stick to diet and training and getting proper rest; I guarantee you’ll see results by then just naturally. If you try what I suggested you’ll notice a bit of an accelerated progression that’s relatively safe and won’t fuck with your hormones *too much*. That being said ostarine when used at high doses for extended periods, can lower test levels. The compounds I’ve suggested at moderate dosages; not only will you notice an enhanced fat burning capacity, but you’ll also have way better cardiovascular endurance, in turn leading to more effective cardio and weight training sessions. The tribulus is added in to really stimulate your balls into working harder while you’re on cycle. It’s relatively cheap; and you can take like 2-3 grams a day safely and it makes sex more enjoyable too.

I have faith this cycle will do you wonders, and the compounds involved you have lower risk of getting ripped off because of SARMS still being a grey area. If ur too much of a pussy to pin test; might as well use sarms, no offence dude. Cheers

HGH.to

Didnt think i had to mention i will training and dieting.
yep, that's actually important - too many people don't workout or have a good diet (or just started it a week ago) and they want to add roids thinking they would end up like Schwarzenegger the next month.

MONSTRO

Hey everyone i am wanting to take a cycle to get ready for my wedding in november. I am 6'1 weighing 225lbs and stopped hitting the gym about 3 years ago. I was in great shape before that weighing about 190 with not much body fat at all. I am wanting to shred some weight and look good for my wedding coming up. Its crunch time and looking for recomendations on what i should take/stack. I was thinking about taking oxandrolone and Clenbuterol. Would this be a good stack to get to my goal? If not what do you guys recommend and where is the best place to get it?

Thank you
Never do a cycle without testosterone 250mg week is good on cutting , add 50mg anavar and 40mcg clenbuterol ( you can go up to 120mcg ), if possible add Masteron 500 to 700mg week . Perfect stack

xstricklandd

Never do a cycle without testosterone 250mg week is good on cutting , add 50mg anavar and 40mcg clenbuterol ( you can go up to 120mcg ), if possible add Masteron 500 to 700mg week . Perfect stack
I wish i could private message you but it does not give me a option? Is there any way we can talk private? I just have some questions about test and stacks. You seem really knowledgeable and could use it as soon as possible!!!