Eq

bobby ricky

Im off cycle now but going to buy gear for next. I was thinking of running testosterone and eq only. What do you think about that and what kind of dosage?

EMachine

Im off cycle now but going to buy gear for next. I was thinking of running testosterone and eq only. What do you think about that and what kind of dosage?
Hi Bobby,
What are your goals? How many cycles? What was your experience with Eq. and test previously? Age…years training. Give us some more info…as everyone is different and reacts differently to compounds.

Welderman

Yeah definitely need to know what you are wanting to get out of test/eq cycle only. If it's more bulk definitely not first choice and if it's to cut or lose weight there are a few orals you can add or even tren

otfjoey300

EQ is a hardener. And needs to be run for long periods to see results . Also can give guys anxiety, and high BP quite commonly

otfjoey300

It’s one compound ive never touched because I haven’t had the need ; there are other steroids that I would choose before EQ

bobby ricky

51 years old 2 years training 6.3 233 with abs. Want to be leaner and harder. Just used npp and loved it but can I use it again back to back or doI need to rotate steroids? Npp gave me everything I wanted leaner vascular big pump good bp. Always looking likeI just lifted. Never done eq. If I could hop back on npp I would like that.

Welderman

I'm fixing to run npp next myself. I think you would be fine to run it again after a little break. I plan on 2 cycles of 10 weeks with a cruise period in between. Add some masteron with next cycle if you're pretty lean and it sounds like you are. You are doing some good work buddy.

otfjoey300

like what? say for leaner bulk (to drop bf and add lean muscles)
Well; there’s Tren. But if you’re looking for a lean bulk; which is exactly what I’m doing right now; test/NPP/primobolan. I add in orals here and there (superdrol , anadrol) also on heavy days I do a shot of test no ester. My dosages are as follows :
Test - 175 mg decanoate on Monday’s
NPP and Primo- 1 mL EOD which is 400 of each per week
EDIT: 3 iu’s humatrope per night before bed as well- as long as I can stock my next few kits this month I’m gonna bump it up to 4 iu’s split am/pm

Right now I’m dosing 30 mg superdrol per day as well. Going to switch out the NPP for tren ace at the end of next month

Last edited:

otfjoey300

51 years old 2 years training 6.3 233 with abs. Want to be leaner and harder. Just used npp and loved it but can I use it again back to back or doI need to rotate steroids? Npp gave me everything I wanted leaner vascular big pump good bp. Always looking likeI just lifted. Never done eq. If I could hop back on npp I would like that.
Have you ran deca at all before? I second the NPP it’s such a great compound. The only downside is the cost of NPP vs the cost of nandrolone decanoate. In that sense NPP is an expensive compound. And the fact of the matter is you’re only actually getting 67 mg/100mg due to the ester weight - another thing to keep in mind.

bobby ricky

Will deca cause bloating? I’m interested in deca because of price. I know it’s the same drug but I always hear bloat this bloat that. I was running npp at 400 per week and wow is all I could say.

otfjoey300

Will deca cause bloating? I’m interested in deca because of price. I know it’s the same drug but I always hear bloat this bloat that. I was running npp at 400 per week and wow is all I could say.
Deca can cause more water retention, but also when I run deca I look more full AND more vascular. So it depends how you look going into the cycle. Deca is a great compound. The tough thing with deca is there are a few sides that could happen. Not to say they will, but it’s also a compound that takes a long time to leave the system. Now if you got some shitty side effects from deca (which IMO comes down to improper ratio of test:deca, or lack of needed ancillaries) OR of course there’s many that just don’t agree with deca- imagine having those sides for like 4-6 weeks at minimum before you see any change! And sometimes it’s much longer than this. Some also run it at a low dose with their cycles for the collagen synthesis benefits which bring up your connective tissues. They call this “lubing” the joints because any of those old creaky aches are just gone within a couple of weeks of starting it.

I personally love deca. My rule of thumb has always been 3:2 test to deca. But after my last run with it, I would do 2:1 test to deca. Also look into acquiring some ralox, or caber. And some prami or some adex . Run some bloods after first month of deca.

a guy your age might love what it does , especially if you consider it’s just a longer acting NPP. I will always keep a stash of deca because it’s one of the proven compounds.

you can choose not to run it because you’re scared to get “bloat” which IMO deca won’t do this. Your diet on deca can do this though. Test deca dbol is the heavy aromatizing cycle . I think every guy should try these compounds at least once to see how they respond at minimum. You’ll never know if you don’t try.

Welderman

That's all very true but you better make sure you diet is on point. I was new when I ran it and I felt amazing but it damn near had my eyes swelled shut several times.

Welderman

I took a few azole doses along the way but hard to describe but it was a different fullness feeling. Literally my head was round but didn't affect BP and I felt great

otfjoey300

I took a few azole doses along the way but hard to describe but it was a different fullness feeling. Literally my head was round but didn't affect BP and I felt great
Interesting. Yeah I know it just doesn’t agree with some people man. One shot and boom gyno, limp dizzzick and no natty test for monthssss after. And still sick issues a year down the road. Like some guys just can’t . It’s fucked up ; but then they can run tren and MENT

Welderman

Never affected me downstairs. Like I said I felt amazing, like 20 years younger. LoL, I just kept telling people my sinuses had my face swelled up.