Expired Gear!

otfjoey300

I have to disagree on this. Those expiry dates are placed by labs strictly for a more professional look. I’ve had numerous discussions about this with vets that I trust. Unless it’s crashed (which can still be re-suspended with heat), or severe discolouration (this is the only time I wouldn’t); you’re good. Even multiple years “expired” I’ve had buddies run old bottles with success more than I can reiterate here without it being a drawn out comment.

that being said, if a lab sent me some expired bottles I’d still ask for a replacement

suppsforlife

you're right there. heard about same thing. person used 2 years old expired inhaler for asthma issues and it helped. the proble is that it wasn't AS helpful as a proper asthma inhaler. same applies here, is likely that it won't work as expected

otfjoey300

you're right there. heard about same thing. person used 2 years old expired inhaler for asthma issues and it helped. the proble is that it wasn't AS helpful as a proper asthma inhaler. same applies here, is likely that it won't work as expected
Not the case with what I’ve heard. Maybe orals? Or maybe if it’s able to break down somehow? But steroid suspensions aren’t gonna lose potency I’d even say at the 5 year expired mark. I’m gonna have to wait a while to test that theory it’s just based on heresay, again though from vets I trust

bigike23

It was actually my fault i got it awhile ago and was weighing my options on what move to make and forgot i even had it its only 1 bottle of test cyp so its no big deal if it is useless. I did read somewhere that expired gear is still ok to use it just wont give full efx but they didn’t go into specifics years,color etc. Thanks tho

otfjoey300

i guarantee it hasn’t lost an ounce of potency. Test cyp is one of the ones that would crash faster too and unless you’re seeing crystallization around the insides of the vial I’d say it’s 100% still.

EMachine

Some companies/brands put the expiration date just for cosmetic purposes. Some if not most UL, do it just to appear more professional...more pharma like, when in reality it means nothing. I had a talk with a friend who was in the business (before I posted...just to be sure) and he told me that is a commonly used strategy to appear more real or better than the competition...more professionally looking, if you will. Also, it depends how you have kept the vial...was it stored in the garage and exposed to really hot temperatures or kept in dark and cool "hidden places?" I never had a problem with expired gear but have always kept my gear in temperatures conducive to optimal conditions/health.

bigike23

Some companies/brands put the expiration date just for cosmetic purposes. Some if not most UL, do it just to appear more professional...more pharma like, when in reality it means nothing. I had a talk with a friend who was in the business (before I posted...just to be sure) and he told me that is a commonly used strategy to appear more real or better than the competition...more professionally looking, if you will. Also, it depends how you have kept the vial...was it stored in the garage and exposed to really hot temperatures or kept in dark and cool "hidden places?" I never had a problem with expired gear but have always kept my gear in temperatures conducive to optimal conditions/health.
It was kept in a cool dark place my dresser lol dont know the temp inside the drawers but i do keep the ac on in the summer and winter i keep temp about 70-75.

bigike23

i guarantee it hasn’t lost an ounce of potency. Test cyp is one of the ones that would crash faster too and unless you’re seeing crystallization around the insides of the vial I’d say it’s 100% still.
The only reason I asked was because it turned a darker shade so it looks like someones pee that don’t drink water is the only way to explain. I had some GH go bad on me in the mail due to heat and the bottles had the little crystals inside so I definitely knew those were no good, that was a very long time ago when that happened.

EMachine

The only reason I asked was because it turned a darker shade so it looks like someones pee that don’t drink water is the only way to explain. I had some GH go bad on me in the mail due to heat and the bottles had the little crystals inside so I definitely knew those were no good, that was a very long time ago when that happened.
For sure. You did the right thing…if something starts to change colors on me after a while…I would do the same…the expired gear I took before didn’t change colors and with orals, I do it all the time. I get most of my gear through a “certain” real pharma and don’t mind if the orals are expired ( get a really good deal…I’m taking months not years…they can’t sell it anymore so I get a great deal). Occasionally, if I can’t get what I need I used to venture out but my guy moved since Covid hit and must have changed numbers…still need to find a good quality, honest, reliable UL. I see a lot advertising but being old school, I’m hesistant.

otfjoey300

It’s a slight tinge of yellow? As test cyp is usually this colour anyways. Is there crystallization in the vial? I’m convinced it’s fine but that’s just me

otfjoey300

For sure. You did the right thing…if something starts to change colors on me after a while…I would do the same…the expired gear I took before didn’t change colors and with orals, I do it all the time. I get most of my gear through a “certain” real pharma and don’t mind if the orals are expired ( get a really good deal…I’m taking months not years…they can’t sell it anymore so I get a great deal). Occasionally, if I can’t get what I need I used to venture out but my guy moved since Covid hit and must have changed numbers…still need to find a good quality, honest, reliable UL. I see a lot advertising but being old school, I’m hesistant.
Wish I could set you up bud! Come to Canada