New and Need Help

Tennz

Hello,

I need a little help in determining which Steroid is right for me. So to give little background I used to be 315lbs I wanted to join the fire dept but I was way too big and slow to pass their physical exam. A year and half later I am down to 198lbs I feel much faster and stronger now. I can pass every part of the physical exam now except for the stairmaster ( you have to wear 80lb vest). Since then I been doing research on something that can give me a boost to get past that last hurdle. After some research I gave Halo a try I know its very Hepatoxic ( used miilk thristle for liver protection) but I only needed it for a week or so to accomplish a singular task. a week into taking it I noticed only minute increase in stamina and endurance nothing huge or insane like other people stated. So that's why I am here I need help with finding something that can give me the strength and endurance to get past this last hurdle. I appreciate any help given!

T

otfjoey300

Hello,

I need a little help in determining which Steroid is right for me. So to give little background I used to be 315lbs I wanted to join the fire dept but I was way too big and slow to pass their physical exam. A year and half later I am down to 198lbs I feel much faster and stronger now. I can pass every part of the physical exam now except for the stairmaster ( you have to wear 80lb vest). Since then I been doing research on something that can give me a boost to get past that last hurdle. After some research I gave Halo a try I know its very Hepatoxic ( used miilk thristle for liver protection) but I only needed it for a week or so to accomplish a singular task. a week into taking it I noticed only minute increase in stamina and endurance nothing huge or insane like other people stated. So that's why I am here I need help with finding something that can give me the strength and endurance to get past this last hurdle. I appreciate any help given!

T
Halo was a horrible choice for this IMO. If you’re looking for stamina / endurance go for Cardarine aka GW-501516. Run tribulus (cheap supplement found almost anywhere) at 2-3 grams per day to keep yourself from being suppressed heavily. Easier recuperation. On a lighter note; Hopefully you’re on GW when my house catches fire!

Tennz

Halo was a horrible choice for this IMO. If you’re looking for stamina / endurance go for Cardarine aka GW-501516. Run tribulus (cheap supplement found almost anywhere) at 2-3 grams per day to keep yourself from being suppressed heavily. Easier recuperation. On a lighter note; Hopefully you’re on GW when my house catches fire!
I am actually using Cardarine right now looking for somthing a little more, what are your thoughts on Rad 140?, Haha If I pass this test I will have 6 months before training starts I plan on going balls out training so I wont need anything by then I feel motivated since I lost about 100lbs I know I can get there.

otfjoey300

I am actually using Cardarine right now looking for somthing a little more, what are your thoughts on Rad 140?, Haha If I pass this test I will have 6 months before training starts I plan on going balls out training so I wont need anything by then I feel motivated since I lost about 100lbs I know I can get there.
That’s fuckin awesome dude congrats on your weight loss. Rad is okay but for sarms if you’re looking for boost in performance you’re better off with LGD4033- be mindful all of these will shut you down to some degree, some more than others. I got low T after running LGD 4033 for a couple of months, I then had to start running test because it was so low, I threw RAD in with the test when I dropped the LGD, but I was seriously underwhelmed by RAD 140.

with just the LGD cycle I had buddies asking me if I started a cycle of actual steroids lol.

otfjoey300

You’re just trying to conquer a stair master though right? Like keep weight where it is, you could start jogging and doing box jumps and that’s good accessory work for what ur trying to do

Tennz

That’s fuckin awesome dude congrats on your weight loss. Rad is okay but for sarms if you’re looking for boost in performance you’re better off with LGD4033- be mindful all of these will shut you down to some degree, some more than others. I got low T after running LGD 4033 for a couple of months, I then had to start running test because it was so low, I threw RAD in with the test when I dropped the LGD, but I was seriously underwhelmed by RAD 140.

with just the LGD cycle I had buddies asking me if I started a cycle of actual steroids lol.
Thanks man, Very interested will give that a look how long does it take to work in your system?

You’re just trying to conquer a stair master though right? Like keep weight where it is, you could start jogging and doing box jumps and that’s good accessory work for what ur trying to do
Yea I actually started doing Box Jumps and squats been jogging but very slow, my only hurdle is the Stairmaster.

Testosterone is the steroid that you should start off if you're thinking to go the steroids route
Sounds good, I will look into that. generally how long for test to take effect?

otfjoey300

Thanks man, Very interested will give that a look how long does it take to work in your system?

Yea I actually started doing Box Jumps and squats been jogging but very slow, my only hurdle is the Stairmaster.

Sounds good, I will look into that. generally how long for test to take effect?
LGD works right away: so does test but performance and physique wise it takes about 5 weeks to really kick in

otfjoey300

I find cyp to be a better starter because it’s a lot more smooth. Some labs enth gives me PIP (post injection pain). Not sure if it’s a carrier oil or something in the solvents but I know it’s actually a common thing with enth. Virtually same half life between enth and cypionate. I always go back to cyp myself. You could get a 200-250 concentrate and take two shots a week (400-500mg) for 12-16 weeks would be considered a steroid cycle for a beginner

Twizted

I agree with the testosterone idea. Start taking some test, get your training and diet on point, put in the work and you will achieve your goal. Congrats on the weight loss, that's a big achievement and I bet you feel 1000x better because of it. Hopefully you will get past this roadblock fairly easy and be on your way to putting out fires.

EMachine

Can you tell me more about GW-501516? 1- Would this product help a soccer athlete or MMA fighter (doesn’t compete, only trains but has never used anabolics or anything before) who needs extra endurance, energy and a little more aggressiveness?
2- How long can he safely take this product? Can he just take it before the game or practice ? Or needs to be taken everyday?
3- instead of the tríbulus can he used testosterone? I’m not very good with these “new products” coming out almost daily…hard to keep up with all of them.
4- That’s the cost and where to find it? I’m assuming it’s still legal?

thank you in advance. I was asked recently to help someone and I didn’t want to give him steroid advice ( for personal reasons) and told him I would get back to him and your suggestion might just be the answer to my prayers. I’ll also do some research on it…thanks again!

otfjoey300

1- definitely will improve performance in any endurance sport , aggression not so much.
2 - should be cycled like test, but also not at all as aggressive of PCT 2-3 months is a normal run, notice how I tell every single one of these guys with sarms to run tribulus. Oftentimes that’s enough to keep natty production up.
3 - of course he can use testosterone. Btw tribulus is a root, and it’s not new at all. Very cheap at Popeyes and at any time you start taking these it will improve libido and recovery. For how cheap it is I recommend it to almost anybody. Makes busting nuts twice as intense, and in my case twice as much nut.🤣
4 - it’s still a grey area in a lot of places. At one point Amazon had sarms. Now there are many open sources.

again, sarms do cause shutdown or mild suppression at minimum, depends which sarms they take. They definitely have a place in bodybuilding and for those new to cycling and don’t want to poke themselves quite yet. Be wary, a 2 month protocol of LGD 4033 gave me tremendous growth , but the shutdown was real and I didn’t use anytning on cycle, so by the end of it I pretty much had to hop on test … lol. I suppose I could have run a PCT but I wasn’t ready to come off yet 🤣🤣

EMachine

Thank you for your detailed explanation. For endurance go with LGD 4033, but there’s shutdown as well and should be run with tribulus. Aggression though, it termas of sarms, I don’t know what to recommend. I’ve used methyltestosterone (worked great for me early on when I played competitively), halo is superior in my view to methyltestosterone, Tren aggression is also real. Anavar to a certain extent, certainly will make you stronger…but o won’t recommend these to him since he’s not even 21 yet. I used to take methyltestosterone 30-45 minutes before a soccer game, and it made me turn k to a fearless bull on the field…I wanted to get hit…I sought contact…look to hit someone all the time, if I could…but only used it before games, once or twice per week depending on our schedule. Used it for a long time. Funny story, I took it one day at home, before the game since I was already running late, and drove to the field. I was lucky to make it to the game…I drove like a formula one driver, and couldn’t stop telling slower driver off…which is unlike me ( most of the time),..I wasn’t as big as I am now and hadn’t started mma training at that point. Halo took it to another level…I guess it’s methyltestosterone’s big daddy! I don’t need a big dose to get to me. For whatever reason that compound gets me going and it really helps me when I had a sparring session or wanted to go an extra mile on training…it helped me with my endurance…but I was already in great shape. Can’t think of anything g else for aggression other than testosterone to add to that list.

otfjoey300

Thank you for your detailed explanation. For endurance go with LGD 4033, but there’s shutdown as well and should be run with tribulus. Aggression though, it termas of sarms, I don’t know what to recommend. I’ve used methyltestosterone (worked great for me early on when I played competitively), halo is superior in my view to methyltestosterone, Tren aggression is also real. Anavar to a certain extent, certainly will make you stronger…but o won’t recommend these to him since he’s not even 21 yet. I used to take methyltestosterone 30-45 minutes before a soccer game, and it made me turn k to a fearless bull on the field…I wanted to get hit…I sought contact…look to hit someone all the time, if I could…but only used it before games, once or twice per week depending on our schedule. Used it for a long time. Funny story, I took it one day at home, before the game since I was already running late, and drove to the field. I was lucky to make it to the game…I drove like a formula one driver, and couldn’t stop telling slower driver off…which is unlike me ( most of the time),..I wasn’t as big as I am now and hadn’t started mma training at that point. Halo took it to another level…I guess it’s methyltestosterone’s big daddy! I don’t need a big dose to get to me. For whatever reason that compound gets me going and it really helps me when I had a sparring session or wanted to go an extra mile on training…it helped me with my endurance…but I was already in great shape. Can’t think of anything g else for aggression other than testosterone to add to that list.
My fav lab makes oral metribolone also oral methyl-sten, those might work. I’d say for endurance don’t go for LGD, go for Cardarine aka GW501516, LGD is good for building mass and looking pumped

EMachine

Hey Joey, I can’t find real methyltestosterone. Bought some and know how it makes me feel within 20-30 minutes or so and it had nothing in those pills. I felt nothing. Can get halo but really like methyltestosterone. Personal preference. My lab makes primo acetate. Have you tried it? It’s really expensive but it works better for me than the injectable and the pills are pretty safe (well safer than dbol or drol). Thanks for the recommendation on the GW501516 or Cardarine…since it’s legal, do u recommend a lab? Can he take it just before games or mma training like halo or methyltestosterone? Appreciate you helping with these new products.