Price check - Primo Acetate (pills)

EMachine

Hello everyone, hope all is well!

Can you guys give me an idea on the price for Primo Acetate 25 mg/50 tabs or 25 mg/100 tabs or whatever is available to you guys?

Love this product but need to have a basic idea if I'm paying too much. Is $100 per 50 tabs @ 25 mg too much?

Thank you in advance for your help,

EMachine

HGH.to

it depends on the brand you choose, generally. But no, that's not an over expensive. I know some brands that may help you get more for the money, but again, it depends.

EMachine

I’m been getting my gear, mostly pharmaceutical from a certain country. Not China but with much better quality and reliability…not Europe either. I attribute staying healthy all these years on smart cruising/blasting, time off, good genetics and real pharmaceutical gear. One of my buddies bought gear, not long ago, from a respected (used to be) European Source and received fake gear (they also have a US warehouse) and ended up having a stroke. The product had too many heavy metals and it was not the product that it said on the label. In fact, all of his gear was fake, and contained different compounds in each vial. Something must have gone totally wrong and the wrong oils were put into the wrong vials. That’s what we think. Most of the gear he bought contained test Propionate, instead of the real compound. He had bought Primo Enanthate, Masteron Prop. NPP, test prop. All had test prop, and the test prop had sustanon 250. Crazy! He’s still recuperating from his stroke. We think it was the heavy metals on the primo…thank you all for your replies on the price for primo acetate. Much appreciated!