HGH w/ TRT

Rhino73

If he gets real hgh 2ius already give good results and can be used long time . HGH + Test is the best combo to be healthy and looking big and shredded . We dont need more than that to look like 90% of population want to look . Why use harsher compounds like anadrol and trenbolone if you not in contest prep. Stay big but healthy
Hey Monstro
Do you take T3 to compliment your HGH?

So, I went ahead and purchased a CJC1295noDAC/Ipamorelin blend. I'm hoping that on top of the bump my dr will give me in the testosterone will be enough to get me to a healthy state.

Peptide blend is just way cheaper than pure HGH to start with, so I wanted to try something in the shallow end before diving in. Planning to try this combo for a while to see whether I can handle all the needles and get good results.

i just did 3+ months of cjc1295nodac/ima x3 times per day. it was definitely noticeable in all aspects. i felt great physically and mentally and gained a few lbs of lean mass when i was simply trying to cut. the needle is so tiny the frequent injections didn't really bother me. i only stopped because now I'm really interested in some real HGH and I'm trying to research sources now. i work my ass off for every dollar i make and don't have the $$$ to lose on fake gear. i'm sure most of you are on the same page. ive been running gear for 20 years but never wanted to run HGH like i do now that I'm over 40 and had a little taste of the cjc195/im lol. i think running the cjc/ima will be a great way to step into the shallow end of this side of gear lol. keep us posted, remember it does take a bit longer to see the physically manifestations unlike other gear.

i just did 3+ months of cjc1295nodac/ima x3 times per day. it was definitely noticeable in all aspects. i felt great physically and mentally and gained a few lbs of lean mass when i was simply trying to cut. the needle is so tiny the frequent injections didn't really bother me. i only stopped because now I'm really interested in some real HGH and I'm trying to research sources now. i work my ass off for every dollar i make and don't have the $$$ to lose on fake gear. i'm sure most of you are on the same page. ive been running gear for 20 years but never wanted to run HGH like i do now that I'm over 40 and had a little taste of the cjc195/im lol. i think running the cjc/ima will be a great way to step into the shallow end of this side of gear lol. keep us posted, remember it does take a bit longer to see the physically manifestations unlike other gear.
Thanks for this, I have been looking for more feedback on how it went for other people since it seems like its not quite as common to hear about. I'm waiting for mine to come now and researching needles... do you use an insulin needle? What size? How much did you take with each dose?

I was planning to do 300mcg right before bed since seems easier and many dr recommend.

Another thing is you know peptides are real because they come from a pharmacy and are legal to purchase.

But, I'm a bit nervous to do this whole mixing thing, injection thing... I hope I dont hurt myself!

Thanks for this, I have been looking for more feedback on how it went for other people since it seems like its not quite as common to hear about. I'm waiting for mine to come now and researching needles... do you use an insulin needle? What size? How much did you take with each dose?

I was planning to do 300mcg right before bed since seems easier and many dr recommend.
all the research i found lead me to do 100mcg 3x per day. also no sugar or fat within and hour plus before or after shot, and that's basically what i did for 3+ months. i did first thing in the morning waited at least 2hours before food, next shot before or post workout, and last one in the middle of the night when i woke up to piss. figure out which way works best for you. try it different ways to see what you like best. keep doing research, certainly don't take my word as gold standard. i used an insulin needle (31 gauge .5ml 5/16")and didnt mind the "pinch" 3x per day. im a daily pinner with my gear when i blast so that built up my tolerance i guess. but honestly the needle is so small i didnt event draw blood after. oh also my peptides were NOT from a prescription doctor. if you're getting it that way i'm sure you'll be in good hands. hope this helps!!!

Another thing is you know peptides are real because they come from a pharmacy and are legal to purchase.

But, I'm a bit nervous to do this whole mixing thing, injection thing... I hope I dont hurt myself!
oh and there are videos and plenty online on how to mix and inject. let me know if you have specific questions. trust me after doing for even a week or so you'll become a pro lol.

oh and there are videos and plenty online on how to mix and inject. let me know if you have specific questions. trust me after doing for even a week or so you'll become a pro lol.
K I got everything yesterday and mixed it. Didn't do it perfect on the first try but I think next time it wont be a problem.

Did you get a mental high after taking? I guess people might say its placebo but man I took it yesterday, and within ten minutes I started feeling really great. Took a second dose right before bed and slept so soundly, woke up early and popped out of bed. Normally takes me like an hour to get going in the morning so this feels great so far.

I'm wondering also what happens if you take more? Trying to figure out why the dosage is 300mcg/day.

Maybe diminishing returns kick in after that?

I've been researching cjc1295/ipamorelin alot myself lately. Been seriously debating on if I should pull the trigger or not. Keep us posted on how it goes.
For sure, I took it about 20 minutes ago and today the mental high isn't as strong, maybe it was just a placebo effect on the mind high afterall, we will see over time though