Bridging with Orals

NateJ

New here so apologies if this is a dumb question.

I'm running a longer ester cycle.

Rather than waiting six/eight weeks after my last pin without taking anything to start a PCT, would it be reasonable to run a much shorter drug for the interim.

For example an oral. Therefore, I could start the PCT at the same point but not spent six/eight weeks depleting??

Thanks in advance.

otfjoey300

New here so apologies if this is a dumb question.

I'm running a longer ester cycle.

Rather than waiting six/eight weeks after my last pin without taking anything to start a PCT, would it be reasonable to run a much shorter drug for the interim.

For example an oral. Therefore, I could start the PCT at the same point but not spent six/eight weeks depleting??

Thanks in advance.
You could run ostarine through PCT which is a sarm, helps hold on to muscle and with proper PCT meds it will help you bridge off

otfjoey300

Right^ idk why I was thinking 6-8 days after injection 6-8 weeks is far too long unless we’re dealing with an undecanoate ester or something similar

NateJ

Thanks for the replies.

So I get the 6/8 weeks for EQ from Evolutionary.org podcast and Chavez.

They both day that two weeks is far too short.

I'm very happy if that's wrong, but that's my source of info.

Oh also, Dan Bodybuilder in Thailand.

otfjoey300

Start 4 weeks after last pin if you have longer esters; just because some EQ will be floating around in your system while you run your PCT doesn’t mean it will go to waste. Depending on the compounds and duration you may consider running a quick bottle of HCG over the course of two weeks leading up to Taking the oral meds

NateJ

Start 4 weeks after last pin if you have longer esters; just because some EQ will be floating around in your system while you run your PCT doesn’t mean it will go to waste. Depending on the compounds and duration you may consider running a quick bottle of HCG over the course of two weeks leading up to Taking the oral meds
Yes, I've always used HCG first.

I guess that works as a bridge also. (Makes me feel great)

BiggyBill

6-8 weeks is too long to start a PCT.
in fact, timeframe required to start PCT after last injection is highly dependent. If you start noticing low T symptoms, better start your PCT