Doing a cycle at 43 what is your opinion?

rhodes

Hi to all members..I would like to say thank you for the board and all the great information!!

I am 43 started on TRT about 4 months ago..I think it is a miracle..I am thinking of kicking it up to 400 mg and start taking working out very seriously..I also ordered anavar..and really like what I read on Decca for joints..any opinions for un older Men?..thanks..I belive Test is a miracle and from what I have read cycles under 600 mg seem very safe

BiggyBill

As a beginner go for test alone. Add anavar only if your liver is in great condition. Add deca after a couple of cycles (unless you want to use it in very low doses for medical benefits)

rhodes

As a beginner go for test alone. Add anavar only if your liver is in great condition. Add deca after a couple of cycles (unless you want to use it in very low doses for medical benefits)
thanks for the reply..I do like what I read on Deca for joints

HGH.to

yeah, but it has its sides. It suppresses testosterone, but you are on TRT so you could give it a try in a low dosage

bobby ricky

I’m 50 and I blast and cruise. My last was 800 test and 500 npp and it was great. This one is 600 test and 600 deca because it’s cheaper.
My blood work is great and my ekg is impressive per doc. My joints are great. I’m better now than I was as A young man.

BiggyBill

I’m 50 and I blast and cruise. My last was 800 test and 500 npp and it was great. This one is 600 test and 600 deca because it’s cheaper.
My blood work is great and my ekg is impressive per doc. My joints are great. I’m better now than I was as A young man.
Great ro hear! Keep up the good work!

EMachine

Hi Rhodes,

As an older bodybuilder, I would suggest Test only cycle at first. In the beginning, keeping things as simple as possible is the way to go! You can then add Anavar and Deca in future cycles. You didn't mention how many mg you were taking on TRT, but I like to recommend 300 mg per week to start with. 400-600 mg of test per week is not a beginner's cycle, by the way. In terms of safety, that is always very subjective - what's good for one might not be good for another person. That's why it is critical to always do blood work before and after each cycle...just to be safe. I like to keep my test these days at 250-300 mg per week and go a little higher on other compounds. This way test does not give me that extra layer of water (retention).

rhodes

Hi Rhodes,

As an older bodybuilder, I would suggest Test only cycle at first. In the beginning, keeping things as simple as possible is the way to go! You can then add Anavar and Deca in future cycles. You didn't mention how many mg you were taking on TRT, but I like to recommend 300 mg per week to start with. 400-600 mg of test per week is not a beginner's cycle, by the way. In terms of safety, that is always very subjective - what's good for one might not be good for another person. That's why it is critical to always do blood work before and after each cycle...just to be safe. I like to keep my test these days at 250-300 mg per week and go a little higher on other compounds. This way test does not give me that extra layer of water (retention).
thanks for the info..I have been on trt 200mg for 4 months

Robd

Hi to all members..I would like to say thank you for the board and all the great information!!

I am 43 started on TRT about 4 months ago..I think it is a miracle..I am thinking of kicking it up to 400 mg and start taking working out very seriously..I also ordered anavar..and really like what I read on Decca for joints..any opinions for un older Men?..thanks..I belive Test is a miracle and from what I have read cycles under 600 mg seem very safe
Deca is good but u need to take as much test as deca u dnt wanna get deca dick..npp is very good for joints w.out the issue of getting deca dick

suppsforlife

Deca is good but u need to take as much test as deca u dnt wanna get deca dick..npp is very good for joints w.out the issue of getting deca dick
both NPP and Deca have the deca dick issue considering they are both offering Nandrolone

Rhino73

good for you. it could be a variety of reasons, but they both can offer it. that's why is best to have some caber handy whenever you add any form of Nandrolone or Trenbolone in your cycle
Is Deca dick just not being able to get it up? Or does something even more fucked up happen to your junk?

EMachine

It varies from person to person but you are correct, Deca Dick is to be avoided at all cost with smart drug protocols and having the necessary products at home, like caber, to bring you back to normal, as fast possible. You want to address the issue right away, before it becomes a mental issue as well. Once it gets in your head it’s a different animal altogether. That’s why you should have the necessary tools at home…just in case. Some people, however, are more sensitive to Deca (and NPP) than others.

suppsforlife

It varies from person to person but you are correct, Deca Dick is to be avoided at all cost with smart drug protocols and having the necessary products at home, like caber, to bring you back to normal, as fast possible. You want to address the issue right away, before it becomes a mental issue as well. Once it gets in your head it’s a different animal altogether. That’s why you should have the necessary tools at home…just in case. Some people, however, are more sensitive to Deca (and NPP) than others.
perfectly said. be prepared for everything when you start a cycle!