why are steroids illegal?

rhodes

I really don't get it..I can walk into any Grocery store load up on Alcohol and Ciggaretts and then go around the corner and eat fast food poison..but just don't bulid your body and become stronger and get all the benefits of anabolics..Do you feel that this is just ignorance and Stupidity?..or do you believe in some of the conspiracy theories that they want Men weak and docile?

suppsforlife

or do you believe in some of the conspiracy theories that they want Men weak and docile?
can't say that i do or i do not believe in this but i just say - it could be.
but just don't bulid your body and become stronger and get all the benefits of anabolics
well, that's because of the ignorance of many people that used them improperly in HUGE amounts and they offered huge side effects.
but yeah, then again, alcohol and cigarettes in huge amounts are exactly as dangerous.
my only guess is because alcohol and cigarettes are "safer" in clinical trials. yet, they are still no beneficial in anyway compared to anabolics
so steroids are illegal to keep people safe. But yeah, they are not keeping shit safe

Twizted

I've never understood how laws can control what we can put into our own body. I've always believed we should be allowed to take what we want. That's just always been my belief. The only time laws should come into play is if our use starts endangering other people.

T

TheBBPower

This is because steroids are medical products. Like Deca and Methandienone were made and used to recover broken bones and traumas in little dosages, but people realized that they can get bigger with them and started to experiment on them self..

Nick1000

They should be with a script. You should be able to go to a doc or clinic and tell them what you want to do and then they be able to manage you safely. What is rrally sad is you can go to a dr or clinic and get prohormones to transgender but not for bodybuilding...

Twizted

They should be with a script. You should be able to go to a doc or clinic and tell them what you want to do and then they be able to manage you safely. What is rrally sad is you can go to a dr or clinic and get prohormones to transgender but not for bodybuilding...
100% agree. Bodybuilders ask for it and are looked down on. If someone looking to be a transgender asks they are fine with it, complete BS.

HGH.to

Absolutely! That's what raises so many questions. If you are a transgender then get your "dangerous" medicines effortlessly. Simply tell your doc you are not happy with your gender.
But if you are not happy with your body appearance and want to boost the progress you are a junkie. fair enough

Pedrito0906

100% agree. Bodybuilders ask for it and are looked down on. If someone looking to be a transgender asks they are fine with it, complete BS.
In the society that we're living right now, being white, male and straight, its a death sentence.

They categorize every white straight male as racist, misogynist, and nazi.

Something so stupid that I've never seeing before, to the point that being masculine its poison to them.