Newbie question about injection site

D907

So I started my cycle 4 days ago on Tuesday. Pinned 250 test e in my left delt that I ordered online from Odin. First time using needles.
So my first shot I was supposed to do i stuck the needle into the vial without wiping the top off with an alcohol wipe . I realized this and dumped the shot down the toilet and started over different needles and wiped it down this time. Did everything right this time I believe.
Is it possible I just contaminated my whole vial by doing that?
So I got virgin muscle pip it kicked in late the next day and lasted a few days it's still a little sore and I just did my other (right) delt yesterday. Now I just realized it's red and warm to the touch. I don't have a fever I was really tired the other day but I've heard that is from hormonal adaptation and is normal..
Can this be normal for it to be red and warm or is it probably infected?PXL_20211023_173707620.jpg

devildog0351

what is the needle length, gauge, and did you inject into the area that is red or did you inject into the actual delt. if you injected that low you might have missed the delt and or had some leakage into the fat witch could irritate and turn red. when I inject into the delt I put my two fingers together and feel for bone that is at top of shoulder and inject right below where fingers where. also make sure you use alcohol on skin and vial. My advice is to watch it and if it starts to get hot and sweaty on that area with a signifigant amount of pain then you probably have an infection. but as it looks in the picture it looks like irritation right now. keep it clean and keep an eye on it. I have had some really bad infections and when it gets infected you usually know because it gets very red, hot, and when it starts getting worse it gets sweaty in the area. Remeber though I am not a doctor just someone who almost lost a leg injecting some nasty shit in my leg.

D907

23 ga 1 inch from Excel. I posted this in another forum because I wasn't getting any replies here. I did inject a lil low . I could feel it go into the muscle tho and it was higher than where the red spot was. Good news is I woke up this morning and it's pretty much gone :)

devildog0351

great, I wish i could find that picture of my infection, it was gnarly. It really did look more like an irritation on your pic. I am glad its better I know especially when your new to it that anything out of the ordinary can be scary. I am very cautious about cleanliness when I inject and I really pay close attention to areas for a few days after I inject to make sure everything is doing well.

suppsforlife

yeah, it's very likely your body is adapting. wait a few more days. usually it gets better with time. try warming up the solution a bit before injecting. following all the proper measures and a good injecting technique (check online)
if something's wrong, usually it gets worse. but you said it is now better so it does seems like it's the adaptation period

Twizted

How many ml are you injecting? Delts are a smaller muscle so they won't hold large amounts of oil comfortably. I would say this coupled with the fact your muscles a virgin is why it's painful and red.

I use insulin syringes when I pin my delts, smooth and painless.

D907

How many ml are you injecting? Delts are a smaller muscle so they won't hold large amounts of oil comfortably. I would say this coupled with the fact your muscles a virgin is why it's painful and red.

I use insulin syringes when I pin my delts, smooth and painless.
1 ml - 250mg test e. Also I have a question, how often can I pin a certain site. Say I do 2 pins a week one on Tuesday and one on Friday. How long do I need to wait after pinning my delt to pin the same spot again?

Twizted

1 ml - 250mg test e. Also I have a question, how often can I pin a certain site. Say I do 2 pins a week one on Tuesday and one on Friday. How long do I need to wait after pinning my delt to pin the same spot again?
If I was you I would pin each side once per week. If they are too sore when it's time to pin again then you may want to throw in a couple more spots to the rotation thighs glutes etc.

D907

If I was you I would pin each side once per week. If they are too sore when it's time to pin again then you may want to throw in a couple more spots to the rotation thighs glutes etc.
Ok cool because I did my left delt again yesterday. In the right spot this time lol. I looked in the mirror and pressed against the spot with the cap from the needle to make an indention to make sure. Little bit of soreness right after but that's it so far.
I'm kinda hesitant to do ventrogluteal because I'm having a hard time finding it and I have a little extra meat down there lol.
And I've seen videos of people saying never do quads but then in the comments everyone's saying oh I've done my quads for 10 yrs etc so I'm not sure if I will do them yet