Trenbolone cycle at 43?

rhodes

I have read alot and watched a ton of videos on this great steroid..I want to try it..I have been on TRT for 5 months and have added anavar...Do you think someone my age should give it a cycle?...I will cut the anavar and add Tren..my health is great and am exercising almost 2 hours a day..I pray to the almighty TGOD

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Have you ever cycled before? if you only used Test as TRT and added some Anavar - you shouldn't touch Trenbolone yet. That stuff is powerful. You should have a few cycles under your belt before jumping on it.

HGH.to

I will cut the anavar and add Tren
Tren and anavar are 2 steroids on different sides of steroid's strength spectrum
Tren is way more powerful than Var!
plus, at least give your body time to recover if you do it

HGH.to

in theory, 200 mg of Tren is like taking 1000 mg of Test! Plus added test and whatever other you may run. are you sure you can tolerate it?

HGH.to

ill take your brand of tren lol.
ive seen decent results at dosages as low as 100mg of tren per week without any adverse side effects.
yeah you're likely to see decent results at such low doses because, as mentioned, Tren is extremely powerful.

EMachine

Tren is not for a newbie. No disrespect here! You can grow from 75 mgs of tren per week divided in 3 shots of 25 mg...this is how powerful this compound really is - along with some test. For a newcomer, anavar will do wonders and be a better choice at even 20-30 mg per day (if you have a good product). Tren doesn't just affect the body (muscle) but it has a very strong affect on your mental state, as well. It can turn the nicest person into a asshole really fast...it's best to go slow with this drug...it can get you in trouble really fast. I'm speaking from experience here...

suppsforlife

Tren is not for a newbie. No disrespect here! You can grow from 75 mgs of tren per week divided in 3 shots of 25 mg...this is how powerful this compound really is - along with some test. For a newcomer, anavar will do wonders and be a better choice at even 20-30 mg per day (if you have a good product). Tren doesn't just affect the body (muscle) but it has a very strong affect on your mental state, as well. It can turn the nicest person into a asshole really fast...it's best to go slow with this drug...it can get you in trouble really fast. I'm speaking from experience here...
I would definitely listen to this.

Pedrito0906

I'm interested into this drug, Trenbolone, it will be something that I would like to try in the future when I have more experience.

What does it actually do? What are the gains with Trenbolone? What are the possible side effects? What are the dosages to start? Does it convert to E2 like Test? What mental effect does it have? Because on Test its like a non- ending state of happiness and feeling alive.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

bobby ricky

Not A human grade medication. People call it the relationship destroyer. So many other great peds out there. Don’t want anything that will fuck with my mental state. I want to take it so bad but I can’t do it to the people around me.

Pedrito0906

Not A human grade medication. People call it the relationship destroyer. So many other great peds out there. Don’t want anything that will fuck with my mental state. I want to take it so bad but I can’t do it to the people around me.
What about Primo? Is it good to use it with Anavar for cutting purposes?

bobby ricky

Don’t know about primo but at least it was used in the medical industry for treating humans. I’ve just used var in the past with great results. The less drugs you can put in your body the better your future will be . Other guy’s will chime in about primo.

HGH.to

What about Primo? Is it good to use it with Anavar for cutting purposes?
yeah it is actually a great steroid (ol' Arnie used it during his Mr Olympia days)
and I would rather recommend Primo than Tren!!! It is way much safer. Tren is only for big and professional guys!

BodyGear

I'm interested into this drug, Trenbolone, it will be something that I would like to try in the future when I have more experience.

What does it actually do? What are the gains with Trenbolone? What are the possible side effects? What are the dosages to start? Does it convert to E2 like Test? What mental effect does it have? Because on Test its like a non- ending state of happiness and feeling alive.

Thanks in advance for the answers.
grows muscles and burns fat. dry gains.
but possible side effects are... very possible. and really bad. what other steroids you used before? why you need Tren? if you want to look good without competing - you don't need Tren. ppl get sides at low doses of 350 mg/week.

Pedrito0906

grows muscles and burns fat. dry gains.
but possible side effects are... very possible. and really bad. what other steroids you used before? why you need Tren? if you want to look good without competing - you don't need Tren. ppl get sides at low doses of 350 mg/week.
I'm a noob in this but I've hit the gym for 14 years, right now I'm on my first cycle, using Test 250mg/3.5 days and 50mg of Anavar for 6 weeks. Was thinking of adding another cutting compound like Primo.

Tren in the long future when I have more experience like 3 or 4 cycles under my belt, but first I wanted to know why this drug is so feared among Gurus or should I say... Respect...

EMachine

It’s much stronger than test but it’s highly effective and you can use it for cutting or bulking.

However, here are sides you may or may not experience:

Hard on the liver and could lead to a serious liver damage. Can lead to hair loss or male pattern baldness; greatly increases aggression which could result in violent outbursts; Increases body hair growth; Scalp hair loss; High blood pressure, Tachycardia (rapid heart rate). Night sweats; it’s harsh on the kidneys; increases strength (that’s a good thing).

Mental sides: If you feel more aggressive in the gym, then Tren is working fine. If you
Start to experience paranoia m, rage, or anger spells, and hallucinations, time to stop the cycle.

The mental sides for me were severe and I’m not new to the game. It can make the most gentle and calm person turn into a monster really fast. Driving for me on Tren made a F1 driver 😁💪😳. Yeah, I don’t know how I didn’t hurt someone, although I had thought of hurting people, especially, on the road…talk about road rage and I also almost become a single man again. Very quick to snap and very impatient (which I’m usually pretty calm).

This is a drug to be taken seriously and only experience people should try it. Not for the mentally weak that’s for sure.