Deca Dosages+Deca/Dbol?

vinceyy

hey guys. I’ve had experience with multiple cycles of test and orals, but I’ve yet to touch hard injectable anabolics. Now I’m not at all giddy to hop on tren like some people lol but I’m definitely doing a Deca cycle soon. I’ve contemplated about doing a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle but I know test and Deca together will cause some nasty effects, especially if your test isn’t significantly higher than your Deca. Back then in the golden age test wasn’t even touched and Deca was their “test”. Honestly, is there any big reason to not run a classic Deca/Dbol cycle? Been thinking about doing that and then having my trt on hand. If I were to run this, dosages? I’d be getting a 10ml 300mg vial and I hear some really weird cycle lengths with deca. Some say 10 weeks some say 16-20. Should the dbol be used as a kickstart for the first half of the cycle? I’ll also have clomid+arimidex on hand.

suppsforlife

but I’ve yet to touch hard injectable anabolics. Now I’m not at all giddy to hop on tren like some people lol but I’m definitely doing a Deca cycle soon.
Hello, first off, Deca isn't actually a "hard" injectable. It is actually fairly safe as long as used properly. Not trying to say that is all safe, of course, but you are still likely to tolerate it properly.
I’ve contemplated about doing a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle but I know test and Deca together will cause some nasty effects, especially if your test isn’t significantly higher than your Deca.
while is generally recommended to keep higher test dosage compared to nandrolone (deca) some people use them at same dosage and still have great results. But yeah, you should still keep test higher than deca. in reality, test and deca together is the best way, not "causing nasty effects" as you mentioned. Deca alone is what may cause those nasty effects.
Back then in the golden age test wasn’t even touched and Deca was their “test”.
where did you got that info? Deca was indeed extremely popular (and is still remains extremely popular nowadays), but testosterone was always used
Honestly, is there any big reason to not run a classic Deca/Dbol cycle?
Deca+ Test + Dbol is, as you mentioned, a "classic" cycle. That's because is fairly well tolerated by most people and highly effective.
so, as long as you previously had multiple cycles with test and orals, why wouldn't you go for it?
If I were to run this, dosages? I’d be getting a 10ml 300mg vial and I hear some really weird cycle lengths with deca. Some say 10 weeks some say 16-20. Should the dbol be used as a kickstart for the first half of the cycle? I’ll also have clomid+arimidex on hand.
Cycle lengths are ranging between 10 and 16 weeks most commonly because Deca takes about 4-6 weeks just to kick in. To be safe, go for a 12 weeks cycle length. and yeah, Dbol is commonly used as kickstarter until Deca kicks in.
You may go for something like this:
Testosterone Enanthate 13 weeks 600 mg per week
Deca first 12 weeks 400 mg per week
Dbol 30-50 mg a day first 6-8 weeks

you said you have previous experience with steroids so i guess you know arimidex is for controlling estrogen and clomid for PCT. you may also need nolva and liver protection as well as cycle supporting supplements too.

HGH.to

What are your stats? you said you had experience but you don't seem to know lots of things.
What have you used previously? are you searching to bulk up? Supps is definitely right up there - that's a very effective cycle to bulk, but not recommended for beginners.