I believe all Men over 35 should take trt and anabolics

rhodes

This maybe a little controversial..but I do believe that TRT and other anabolics are needed for Men is this society..Have you seen alot of the younger Men these days?..soft and very effeminate and alot of fat slob middle aged Men and women..Just on Test 200-300 mg a week at 43 I feel 23..How could any Man not want to take it?..I think society has become to Gynocentric and Men need TRT and other gents..I want to juice at 43 and I like have a strong male body and I fell very confident on T

BiggyBill

While test is indeed great, sides are still possible to occur. People react differently. Good for you it works so well

Pedrito0906

I'm 32, being active my whole life, baseball, gym, running, spinning, I had all the symptoms, went to the Dr a month ago to see if that was my problem, my levels were 377 and 7.8 free test. I'm on 140mg a week, I feel better.

HGH.to

my levels were 377 and 7.8 free test. I'm on 140mg a week, I feel better.
you should be thankful your doctor put you on Test at 377 level. That's in the normal range, lower end, but still in normal range. Usually, doctors refuse to put you in TRT, what are your levels at 140 mg per week?

Pedrito0906

you should be thankful your doctor put you on Test at 377 level. That's in the normal range, lower end, but still in normal range. Usually, doctors refuse to put you in TRT, what are your levels at 140 mg per week?
He's one of those Drs who says that he doesn't really go by numbers, he goes by how the patient feels, also he told me those numbers have been getting adjusted throughout the years, so what's normal today wasn't normal years ago, also, "normal" 377 and 7.8 free test for a 32 years old fit guy? Come on now...

My first month at day 7/7 of my pin was, 636 and a free of 15.1

HGH.to

also 377 and 7.8 free test for a 32 years old fit guy? Come on now...
i completely agree with you. That's far from normal for a 32 y.o guy. but as long as it is in range, docs usually don't agree to prescribe test.
My first month at day 7/7 of my pin was, 636 and a free of 15.1
now, it hasn't fully kicked in, plus you'll increase dosage, imagine what you can do with a proper diet and workout plan!

Pedrito0906

i completely agree with you. That's far from normal for a 32 y.o guy. but as long as it is in range, docs usually don't agree to prescribe test.

now, it hasn't fully kicked in, plus you'll increase dosage, imagine what you can do with a proper diet and workout plan!
This is the best I've done in 4 years, proper workout, proper diet and rest. For me that was the best combination of body fat while keeping the most muscles.

I'm actually down to heart, and didn't have high spectations like other people see Instagram models, I would say, natty my upper body is a average using a combo of body fat and muscle volume.

So I really hope test helps me get better than that.

Attachments

• IMG_20190901_161056.jpg
    IMG_20190901_161056.jpg
    973.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Do you plan on blasting and cruising?
So I'm on trt now with the Dr. 140mg once a week, I want to inject it myself on the 3rd day 140mg more, I wanna take it slow, just to see how my body reacts. But in short, if anything goes well, that's my goal cruise on TRT with my doc and then blast from time to time.

I just don't wanna be drinking a bunch of s#!t for the bad side effects, or even injecting a mix of compounds. I wanna get slightly bigger and more define while minimizing the bad side effects. Is that too hard to achieve?

bobby ricky

As you go with your doctor your blood work might only be every 6 months . After you are all dialed in . Then you can play in between blood tests and have enough time to get your numbers back to normal before the next test. Even if you did something like anavar for 6 weeks will change your body totally. I love anavar and what it does to you is amazing.

HGH.to

I wanna get slightly bigger and more define while minimizing the bad side effects. Is that too hard to achieve?
that's the ideal plan - keeping side effects at bay while trying to reach your goals. and no, that's not too hard to achieve when you have proper knowledge and do it all right. run the testosterone in higher dosage for now alongside a clean diet with slight caloric increase above the maintenance. calculate your macros. and of course with a great workout plan. then you'll be able to add some orals like Anavar for a while during your cycle. you'll see those gains!

Pedrito0906

that's the ideal plan - keeping side effects at bay while trying to reach your goals. and no, that's not too hard to achieve when you have proper knowledge and do it all right. run the testosterone in higher dosage for now alongside a clean diet with slight caloric increase above the maintenance. calculate your macros. and of course with a great workout plan. then you'll be able to add some orals like Anavar for a while during your cycle. you'll see those gains!
Could I mix Test C from my Dr. and then use Test E on the 3rd day? I didn't know which T my Dr was using on me, so I bought Test E and then found out that he uses Test C on me. Noob mistake maybe?

HGH.to

Yes, you can mix Testosterone C with E. For example, there's Sustanon containing 4 different esters of testosterone in a single solution.
so, you can use Test C given by your doctor and Test E on your own. Just make sure that the weekly dosage is correct.

suppsforlife

Could I mix Test C from my Dr. and then use Test E on the 3rd day? I didn't know which T my Dr was using on me, so I bought Test E and then found out that he uses Test C on me. Noob mistake maybe?
yes you can. no mistakes made. is your doc giving you Test C once a week?

Pedrito0906

yes you can. no mistakes made. is your doc giving you Test C once a week?
Yes, so Im planning to pin myself with the same amount on the 3rd day, 140mg.

Another question, I found out that there are different concentrations, mg/ml of test. So lets say my Dr uses 200mg/ml, and I bought 250mg/ml. I will have to make the calculations in order for the dosage to be the same, correct?

Pedrito0906

Yes, you can mix Testosterone C with E. For example, there's Sustanon containing 4 different esters of testosterone in a single solution.
so, you can use Test C given by your doctor and Test E on your own. Just make sure that the weekly dosage is correct.
Alright thanks for the info bro!

suppsforlife

Yes, so Im planning to pin myself with the same amount on the 3rd day, 140mg.
sounds like a good plan!
Another question, I found out that there are different concentrations, mg/ml of test. So lets say my Dr uses 200mg/ml, and I bought 250mg/ml. I will have to make the calculations in order for the dosage to be the same, correct?
yes, there are testosterone products with different amounts of mg per ml. yes. If your doc uses 200 mg/ml and uses 140 mg that's about 0.7 ml. if you bought 250 mg/ml and want to use same dosage of 140 mg, then you'll need to run about 0.5-0.6 ml (dosages under 30-50 mg do not make a huge difference).