Firt time using Test Suspension and Dianabol .

HRDBODY

Hi gang !

Would anyone like to share any knowledge with me or the forum about cycling Dianabol and Suspension together and what would be a good dose weekly for both drugs ?
I'm currently doing 40 MG of the Dball / day and 100 MG of the Suspension on the or every 2nd day . I just started this past weekend . So far I'm feeling stronger and instead of seeing myself holding water and my weight increasing rapidly , I'm feeling harder and more defined .
Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated !

suppsforlife

Suspension has a very short half-life, are you sure you want to go with it? and it shouldn't be used once every 2 days. But twice a day, at least! very short half life. 6-8 weeks cycle length is good. 100 mg Test suspension a day might be too much if you don't have too much experience. Test + Dbol is generally a good bulking cycle, but it depends on various factors. Have you ever used steroids?

HRDBODY

I have a bit of experience with them . I used them sparatacly through my 20's and in my 30's I used hgh and just testosterone same way . I've been using Syn products since the pandemic started and been doing little mini cycles since . I wanted to try something new for some very fast gains but want make sure I'm getting the dosing right .

suppsforlife

40 mg/day Dianabol for 6-8 weeks sounds good.
but 100 mg/day of Test is 700 mg/week which is higher for a beginner. That's good as long as you have experience and know how to deal with sides in case they occur. suspension is used twice a day (like 0.5 ml morning and 0.5 evening) for 6-8 weeks too. with dbol and test suspension you'll see some really fast results

HRDBODY

Suspension has a very short half-life, are you sure you want to go with it? and it shouldn't be used once every 2 days. But twice a day, at least! very short half life. 6-8 weeks cycle length is good. 100 mg Test suspension a day might be too much if you don't have too much experience. Test + Dbol is generally a good bulking cycle, but it depends on various factors. Have you ever used steroids?
Any more thoughts on dosing on both drugs ?
40 mg/day Dianabol for 6-8 weeks sounds good.
but 100 mg/day of Test is 700 mg/week which is higher for a beginner. That's good as long as you have experience and know how to deal with sides in case they occur. suspension is used twice a day (like 0.5 ml morning and 0.5 evening) for 6-8 weeks too. with dbol and test suspension you'll see some really fast results
Great I appreciate the help 🙏🏻 sucks i have to pin the suspension twice a day bc it hurts like hell squirtin it in . But I'll deal with it . I take 20 MG of the dball in the am and another 20 when I get home from work before I hit the gym , so I'll do the same with the suspension for the next 2 months.

Thanks Brother

suppsforlife

Great I appreciate the help 🙏🏻 sucks i have to pin the suspension twice a day bc it hurts like hell squirtin it in .
yes, it's because is not oily based. That's very common among many people. That's why i generally don't recommend suspension to anyone. Better run Test E or C. They are used only twice a week and they aren't hurting that bad.
I take 20 MG of the dball in the am and another 20 when I get home from work before I hit the gym
sounds good!
so I'll do the same with the suspension for the next 2 months.
you can always switch from suspension to other ester. At very least propionate which can be used once a day (some use it once every other day with success) and is still likely to cause less pains

HRDBODY

yes, it's because is not oily based. That's very common among many people. That's why i generally don't recommend suspension to anyone. Better run Test E or C. They are used only twice a week and they aren't hurting that bad.

sounds good!

you can always switch from suspension to other ester. At very least propionate which can be used once a day (some use it once every other day with success) and is still likely to cause less pains
Well I did grab 2 bottles of the syn Sustaplex 325mg and 3 bottles of their test E 400 .
If gets too pain full during this 1 bottle of suspension I'll switch it up .

Thanks Brother ! ✊🏻

EMachine

You should consider switching your test to another type. Suspension is not a beginner's drug. Why did you choose Suspension by the way?

HRDBODY

Well I wouldn't consider my self a beginner in this sport by no means . I've told guys in two different pages about my cycles . Only it's been my first try with suspension and so far it's going great . 0.5 ml x 2 / daily .

EMachine

I based my response on your first post and didn’t realize that you posted after about using in your 20’s and 30’s. I am still curious though. What made you choose it instead of other options?

EMachine

I get it! I understand why…I’ve been there. That’s a powerful cycle that will yield solid results. What other auxiliaries are you using for estrogen? I’ve used suspension in the beginning of a cycle (first 4 weeks) and then switched to Cypionate. I also like Propionate to get me started and then switch, or just continue with the longer compound after 4 weeks. Love the feeling that prop. and suspesion give me. Feel full, muscle bellies feel full as well, but have to pay attention to my estrogen levels. The only side effect that I experienced and had to really work on it was the fact that I became more aggressive, short tempered and quick to argue. Driving became almost a nightmare. I had no patience for stupid drivers and almost got into trouble a couple of times. Anyways, love the feeling of power that I feel on it.

HRDBODY

Hello

TBH I'm not taking any sort AI . I've never really experienced any Estrogen side effects like aromatization in my chest ever in my cycles . I'm running 700 mg / week @ .5ml x2/daily.
I'm not prive on blood test or interpreting my levels and what they mean though ? One thing I'm wondering is can I have bad Estrogen levels and not expired even any gyno but still have the levels out if whack where uts affecting my Gains ?
I attached my T levels I had taken 2 yrs ago in 2019 before I started back up on any sort of Peds in years . If any one can shed some info what those numbers mean as far as good or not , much appreciated !

Attachments

• 20211221_214657.jpg
    20211221_214657.jpg
    947.6 KB · Views: 6

HRDBODY

Great 👍
The blood work data I'm new too but I'm taking 8t in with research to get it down so I learn to get my dosing at that sweet spot where the hormones are in tune to get maximum benefit while using any sort of PED .

HRDBODY

Id usually use test suspension as a pre workout but as long as you use it twice a day then it could be a good cycle.
Ya I'm running it .5ml x2 daily w/ Dball 40 mg/ day .
In another 3 weeks I will switch to a different Testosterone and throw in some NPP and switch the dball to Tren Ace 500mg , test 300-400mg and nandrolone 300-350 mg .
Blast OFF into the New year !!!

Papa.Smurf0311

Ya I'm running it .5ml x2 daily w/ Dball 40 mg/ day .
In another 3 weeks I will switch to a different Testosterone and throw in some NPP and switch the dball to Tren Ace 500mg , test 300-400mg and nandrolone 300-350 mg .
Blast OFF into the New year !!!
youre going to use 2 different 19 Nors in the same cycle?

HGH.to

youre going to use 2 different 19 Nors in the same cycle?
you can do it as long as you can properly tolerate it and know how to handle sides. 500 tren ace is quite a high dosage, but nandrolone 300-350 isn't that high. So you get a total of 800-850 mg weekly of 19-nors which is high, but tolerable when everything is done properly