Painful back pumps

AlexVwolfe

Friends,
2 weeks into my test cyp cycle. Front loading with prop. I’m experiencing crippling back pumps…like I can’t even hit legs dude. I had these back pumps with my tren and test cycle last year but it wasn’t near as bad. I’m only at 500mg a week… any ideas on helping to alleviate this? I thought it was the tren causing it like cycle.

Dunbar

Man experiencing some of the same with the same exact cocktail but also taking other Rx's with. Whats your water intake and diet like right now?

suppsforlife

Could be because your muscles are tightening. Add taurine to your cycle (at least 2-5 g a day), of the best way to decrease back pumps. increase water intake - extremely important. add electrolytes (check foods rich in electrolytes or supplements containing it). add potassium too. usually those with electrolytes contain potassium too. and don't forget to stretch. especially your quads!

AlexVwolfe

Man experiencing some of the same with the same exact cocktail but also taking other Rx's with. Whats your water intake and diet like right now?
Diets dialed in, I’m getting all my proper micro & macro nutrients. I usually intake about 3/4 gallon a day. It’s brutal !

AlexVwolfe

Could be because your muscles are tightening. Add taurine to your cycle (at least 2-5 g a day), of the best way to decrease back pumps. increase water intake - extremely important. add electrolytes (check foods rich in electrolytes or supplements containing it). add potassium too. usually those with electrolytes contain potassium too. and don't forget to stretch. especially your quads!
Good to go! Thanks for the tips. I’ll definitely make use of them.

Dolf

Taurine, magnesium, and water is what helps my back pumps. It's just weird to me because in my experience dbol and clen are the main culprits to back pumps. Dbol in the lower back and clen in the upper back.

HGH.to

Taurine, magnesium, and water is what helps my back pumps. It's just weird to me because in my experience dbol and clen are the main culprits to back pumps. Dbol in the lower back and clen in the upper back.
yeah it seems that's very common