What do you think about this combo?

rosoo

Recently bought this combo and per guidance, i would need to use it 1ml per week

Bought a combo stack that each ml contains:
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 150mg
Testosterone Decanoate 250mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50mg
Nandrolone Decanoate 150mg

Wondering if that is a good combo for bulking?

Attachments

• max5.jpg
    max5.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
D

Deleted member 45086

Never been a big fan of short and long ester combos. But yeah it's for bulking.

suppsforlife

Yeah, fairly good for bulking. Test / Deca cycle is very common and effective. but to further assist you, I need to know more... age? stats? previous experience with steroids?

rosoo

Age 40, 175cm, 80kg Asian, previous experience, before the 2 years lockdown, been using equipose before, but equipose sometimes provided side effect for me, like migraine and so on, and also you will end up eating more as easily get hungry, so end up putting more fat than muscle (i guess due to diet)

now start back with Nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg + Testerone Propionate 100mg (twice weekly 1ml each time)
first month added with turinabol, and the seller advice me to do only 20 days pct

which is 2weeks on off on alternative days on clomid 50mg
then 2 week straight 1 tab of clomid 50mg

but i have doubt on the usage of the pct

since now it is my 2nd week of npp + t-prop, i better seek more professional advice first.

i had bought the second combo thought of using it after my first cycle
was being advice i should do 0.5ml 2 times a week

but for pct, i had been asked to do
clomid 50mg + 20mg nolvadex each day (taking it together instead of split)
for 8 weeks before i start another cycle again

not sure whose pct advice i should follow based on the usage and dosage

Last edited:

suppsforlife

but equipose sometimes provided side effect for me, like migraine and so on,
that's because EQ increases blood pressure. have you checked your blood pressure during EQ cycle? it also aromatizes, so it could be due to high estrogen as well. also, i hope you used some testosterone with it?
and also you will end up eating more as easily get hungry, so end up putting more fat than muscle (i guess due to diet)
yes, that's due to diet. EQ is notorious for its ability to increase hunger feeling. that's why many people use it in the first place. but obviously, you need a clean diet.
now start back with Nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg + Testerone Propionate 100mg (twice weekly 1ml each time)
NPP + Test Prop twice a week is not enough. They offer short half life. At least EOD administration of both is recommended.
which is 2weeks on off on alternative days on clomid 50mg
then 2 week straight 1 tab of clomid 50mg
wtf? you need to start with higher dosage of Clomid (and/or Nolvadex if you want to add for PCT) and then lower it by the end of PCT as your body regains ability to produce testosterone normally. So you start with 50 mg/day for 1-2 weeks then continue with 25 mg/day for 1-2 weeks more, as an example.
since now it is my 2nd week of npp + t-prop, i better seek more professional advice first.
you're doing it right. better use them EOD. or even daily. Such as 1 ml EOD and that would provide around 300-400 mg/week. Nonetheless, I recommend to use a testosterone base separately too. Test dosage, generally, must be higher than that of Nandrolone. By at least x1.5.
was being advice i should do 0.5ml 2 times a week
that offers 1 ml a week. 100 mg of test + 100 mg of NPP. Plus not enough. You have very low doses for bulking and very unstable blood levels because of short half-lives of NPP and Test Prop.
clomid 50mg + 20mg nolvadex each day (taking it together instead of split)
sounds good, but for only 2-3 weeks. Then you can decrease dosage of Clomid and/or give up on Nolvadex for the last 1-2 weeks of PCT. most common PCT length is 4 weeks. you need to stay off steroids for at least 8 weeks before starting another cycle (including the 4 weeks PCT). Also, you need to wait for a while between last injection and starting of PCT so all steroids to flush out of your system.

rosoo

that's because EQ increases blood pressure. have you checked your blood pressure during EQ cycle? it also aromatizes, so it could be due to high estrogen as well. also, i hope you used some testosterone with it?

yes, that's due to diet. EQ is notorious for its ability to increase hunger feeling. that's why many people use it in the first place. but obviously, you need a clean diet.

NPP + Test Prop twice a week is not enough. They offer short half life. At least EOD administration of both is recommended.

wtf? you need to start with higher dosage of Clomid (and/or Nolvadex if you want to add for PCT) and then lower it by the end of PCT as your body regains ability to produce testosterone normally. So you start with 50 mg/day for 1-2 weeks then continue with 25 mg/day for 1-2 weeks more, as an example.

you're doing it right. better use them EOD. or even daily. Such as 1 ml EOD and that would provide around 300-400 mg/week. Nonetheless, I recommend to use a testosterone base separately too. Test dosage, generally, must be higher than that of Nandrolone. By at least x1.5.

that offers 1 ml a week. 100 mg of test + 100 mg of NPP. Plus not enough. You have very low doses for bulking and very unstable blood levels because of short half-lives of NPP and Test Prop.

sounds good, but for only 2-3 weeks. Then you can decrease dosage of Clomid and/or give up on Nolvadex for the last 1-2 weeks of PCT. most common PCT length is 4 weeks. you need to stay off steroids for at least 8 weeks before starting another cycle (including the 4 weeks PCT). Also, you need to wait for a while between last injection and starting of PCT so all steroids to flush out of your system.
Thank you for your kind reply.. @suppsforlife

for the current T-Prop and NPP of 100mg per ml

you are saying 1ml each for 2 days is not enough but need every other day right?
i only workout 4 times a day at max would should i still do EOD 1ml for each?

for the PCT of this i will follow your advice, so i would still do the following for pct for 4 weeks for the t-prop and npp cycle:
first 3 weeks Clomid 50mg + Novaldex 20mg
then last week Clomid 25mg + Novaldex 10mg

Does that work?

Secondly after 8 weeks: for this combo stack that contain 600mg per ml

I was being told it might be too aggressive for my body to take it so the other seller was suggesting either
0.5ml for monday and thursday every week for 3 months
or 1ml every week for 3 months

then pct 2 weeks after last shot and followed your advice:

Would this work as well?

suppsforlife

you are saying 1ml each for 2 days is not enough but need every other day right?
i only workout 4 times a day at max would should i still do EOD 1ml for each?
yes, NPP and Test Prop should be used at least every other day because of their half-life of 1-3 days. It doesn't matter how often you workout (well, it does, when it comes to growing muscles, but not when using steroids), the point is to avoid fluctuations.
for the PCT of this i will follow your advice, so i would still do the following for pct for 4 weeks for the t-prop and npp cycle:

Does that work?
that's a much better PCT plan. But you can always adjust dosage based on how you're going to feel. everyone's different.
Secondly after 8 weeks: for this combo stack that contain 600mg per ml
That's why you're only going to need about 1 ml per week. And because it contains long esters, you can use them twice a week. Such as 0.5 ml on Monday and 0.5 ml on Thursday. And there's no point in starting with this combo at week 8. It takes a while until it kicks in your system. You can start with it now. And drop the other combo. Or use them both, but in lower doses. (such as 0.5 ml EOD of the first combo, that would offer roughly 200 mg of Test and 200 mg of NPP. So you can add about 0.5 ml of the second combo a week, once a week, same time of the day. That would offer 200 mg Testosterone and 100 mg Nandrolone. You'll get a total of 400 mg/week testosterone and 300 mg/week nandrolone which sounds good. in fact, it's too much for beginners. but you said you had some experience with steroids previously so might be good.

I was being told it might be too aggressive for my body to take it so the other seller was suggesting either
0.5ml for monday and thursday every week for 3 months
or 1ml every week for 3 months
this plan sounds good, but only if you give up on the first combo that you need to use every other day and continue with this plan only.

rosoo

yes, NPP and Test Prop should be used at least every other day because of their half-life of 1-3 days. It doesn't matter how often you workout (well, it does, when it comes to growing muscles, but not when using steroids), the point is to avoid fluctuations.

that's a much better PCT plan. But you can always adjust dosage based on how you're going to feel. everyone's different.

That's why you're only going to need about 1 ml per week. And because it contains long esters, you can use them twice a week. Such as 0.5 ml on Monday and 0.5 ml on Thursday. And there's no point in starting with this combo at week 8. It takes a while until it kicks in your system. You can start with it now. And drop the other combo. Or use them both, but in lower doses. (such as 0.5 ml EOD of the first combo, that would offer roughly 200 mg of Test and 200 mg of NPP. So you can add about 0.5 ml of the second combo a week, once a week, same time of the day. That would offer 200 mg Testosterone and 100 mg Nandrolone. You'll get a total of 400 mg/week testosterone and 300 mg/week nandrolone which sounds good. in fact, it's too much for beginners. but you said you had some experience with steroids previously so might be good.

this plan sounds good, but only if you give up on the first combo that you need to use every other day and continue with this plan only.
thank you so much for your kind guidance @suppsforlife will follow the new pct recommended plan instead and then adjust accordingly.

understood on the t-prop + npp will continue for eod until end of cycle then probably next week once the new supply is here i will drop t-prop and npp and switch to the other combo immediately so that it does not let my body fluctuate so much. and continue till the cycle end then pct with the recommended plan

thank you so much once again for your kind advice. so now lesson learned, short ester - should be use eod, long ester, monday and thursday :)

suppsforlife

and continue till the cycle end then pct with the recommended plan
don't forget - you need to wait a while after last injection to start PCT when all steroids are out of your system. that's another reason why you need to take into consideration the half lives of steroids. if you're going to run Decanoate, then it's about 2 or even more weeks after the last injection to start PCT.

rosoo

don't forget - you need to wait a while after last injection to start PCT when all steroids are out of your system. that's another reason why you need to take into consideration the half lives of steroids. if you're going to run Decanoate, then it's about 2 or even more weeks after the last injection to start PCT.
yes sir, and also one last question, for this stack if 0.5ml x twice weekly

would 4 weeks pct sufficient or need to extend till 8weeks?

the seller keep insisting that min is 6 weeks to 8 weeks pct and claimed that taking clomid and novaldex on longer period is safe for men

suppsforlife

Look, that's highly individual. For some men it 3 weeks is still enough. others run 8 weeks PCT. maybe that's the time his body requires to fully recover. Yours may be similar or completely different. You never know. Go by how you feel or blood tests. Dosages are very different too. So, 2 men may run the exact same cycle and require different PCT plans. I would say go for 4 weeks PCT plan and see how you feel and decide whether you need it longer or not

rosoo

Look, that's highly individual. For some men it 3 weeks is still enough. others run 8 weeks PCT. maybe that's the time his body requires to fully recover. Yours may be similar or completely different. You never know. Go by how you feel or blood tests. Dosages are very different too. So, 2 men may run the exact same cycle and require different PCT plans. I would say go for 4 weeks PCT plan and see how you feel and decide whether you need it longer or not
Thank you for your kind advice :) Will take note of that and follow the feeling after 4 weeks :)

really appreciate your kind guidance here 🙏🙏

D

Deleted member 45086

I know it's just my way of thinking but if I did have a few bottles of that I would run a 1cc eod.

D

Deleted member 45086

I know it's just my way of thinking but if I did have a few bottles of that I would run a 1cc eod.
Or if that's too much .75 eod. Not telling this guy to do it that way just kinda talking to myself out loud 😅

suppsforlife

yeah and he shouldn't. 1 ml EOD is going to offer roughly 1600-1200 mg per week of testosterone alone. not to mention 800-600 mg per week of deca. way too much

D

Deleted member 45086

yeah and he shouldn't. 1 ml EOD is going to offer roughly 1600-1200 mg per week of testosterone alone. not to mention 800-600 mg per week of deca. way too much
Just not real crazy about that mixture. Especially for someone new or even fairly new

rosoo

Or if that's too much .75 eod. Not telling this guy to do it that way just kinda talking to myself out loud 😅
the EOD is only for the current stack of NPP+T-Prop not for the combo stack above... i would die of OD if it is for the combo stack above... too much already 🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 45086

the EOD is only for the current stack of NPP+T-Prop not for the combo stack above... i would die of OD if it is for the combo stack above... too much already 🤣🤣
K. TBH the best thing you could do is pick up 3 vials test e, and 2 vials deca and just run a cycle.
600 test.
400 deca.
I think it would be easier and safer for you.

rosoo

K. TBH the best thing you could do is pick up 3 vials test e, and 2 vials deca and just run a cycle.
600 test.
400 deca.
Yes sir.. will take your advice on this and start this on the next cycle :)

rosoo

600 test.
400 deca.
Brother one quick question:

600 test should I be using testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate (as enanthate have shorter after life) the supplier had 300mg/ml so meaning every Monday and Thursday I should run 1ml to reach 600 right?

Deca 400mg = nandrolone decanoate right? If it is 400 mg so I need 0.5ml Monday and Thursday?

Last edited: