New member!

I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Brett 38 years old and from New York. I hope to gain some good information and find some folks I an trust with some questions seeing I am new to the scene thank you for all your time

Welcome to the circus! Ask anything you want, we have loads of intelligent folks around here that can help.
So I am on 250x2 testc.. iam doing 12 weeks. I ordered 2 at domestic supp. Got here literally within 5 days of order. Then I stumbled upon teamroids any thoughts experiences or understanding of this company? Not sure if I'm breaking rules or not right now..

suppsforlife

Thanks man appreciated how long you been a member
you can check the join date date of each member. mine shows I've been around since 2019 ;)
So I am on 250x2 testc.. iam doing 12 weeks. I ordered 2 at domestic supp. Got here literally within 5 days of order. Then I stumbled upon teamroids any thoughts experiences or understanding of this company? Not sure if I'm breaking rules or not right now..
yes as long as that's a source. we are allowed to talk about brands only, but not sources

you can check the join date date of each member. mine shows I've been around since 2019 ;)

yes as long as that's a source. we are allowed to talk about brands only, but not sources
So my first two injections in thigh I used 22 3ml 1inch today I received my 23 3ml 1 1/2. Why do these damn things seem like it's too long lol or are they fine? I'll have to check out your name 🔥

HGH.to

So my first two injections in thigh I used 22 3ml 1inch today I received my 23 3ml 1 1/2. Why do these damn things seem like it's too long lol or are they fine? I'll have to check out your name 🔥
it depends on your weight/fat. usually, 1-1.5 inches are fine for most, but again, it depends. if you're really skinny then it really could be too long. On the other hand, if have more fat than should, then sometimes 1 inch might not be enough

it depends on your weight/fat. usually, 1-1.5 inches are fine for most, but again, it depends. if you're really skinny then it really could be too long. On the other hand, if have more fat than should, then sometimes 1 inch might not be enough
I am 5'9 194 lbs

HGH.to

Anywhere between 150 lbs and 200 lbs both 1 and 1.5 inches are good enough. If you don't want the 1.5 as it seems too long, go for 1. shorter won't be enough to reach your muscles

rosoo

I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Brett 38 years old and from New York. I hope to gain some good information and find some folks I an trust with some questions seeing I am new to the scene thank you for all your time
Welcome to the club

Had a question yall so I'm running 250mg 2x a week cypionate for 12 weeks I do arimidex when I feel needed I have Nolvadex for pct I would like to add Winnie on week six to 12 and 50mg a day. What other products will I need to make this journey precaution wise thank you

Gokupwr62

Had a question yall so I'm running 250mg 2x a week cypionate for 12 weeks I do arimidex when I feel needed I have Nolvadex for pct I would like to add Winnie on week six to 12 and 50mg a day. What other products will I need to make this journey precaution wise thank you
Supps to protect organ health forsure! I wouldn't personally throw winny in on your first cycle. I think it'll be a waste cuz you'll gain just fine on test alone rn. You start adding compounds or going up in dosages when you are stalled. Least amount with results is going to be best for you and help minimize side effects. Just my 2cents