New member have questions.

hypnotic

Hello, I am a new member and trying to bulk up. I am 22 6’1 140lbs. I eat 3-3.5k calories a day and don’t gain weight. What should I start with?

suppsforlife

Hello, at your age I wouldn't recommend starting with steroids. Better wait a few more years. If you do, start very slowly with only testosterone low dose for short period.
But I wouldn't. Better try to increase calories with mass gainers (shakes containing calories, proteins and everything you need to grow). increase volume of workout as well. at your age, you can grow naturally!

Gainz.

I was the same way at your age. I could eat and eat and not gain. How often are you lifting? The only way I could gain was by lifting and eating more. Try lifting every single day, and up your cals to 4,500. It will happen... I promise. But starting gear that young... I wouldn't man

Twizted

Are you actively going to the gym and pushing yourself? Are those 3k calories clean calories or just random junk food? Are you measuring your food or are you just guessing that you are eating 3-3.5k? I would not suggest starting gear for a few more years, you should first focus on getting your training and diet on point. Try to up your calories to 4k+ consistently everyday and hit the gym hard you should grow.

hypnotic

I like what Bobby said. If you are like me and have a fast metabolism 3k calories isn't gonna get you anywhere. I could probably cut weight on 3k.
Yeah man I eat 3k and Id agree with you, I feel like it just isn’t enough. I appreciate your response and help!

hypnotic

I was the same way at your age. I could eat and eat and not gain. How often are you lifting? The only way I could gain was by lifting and eating more. Try lifting every single day, and up your cals to 4,500. It will happen... I promise. But starting gear that young... I wouldn't man
Thank you, I’ll take your advice. I appreciate your help and time to respond.

hypnotic

Are you actively going to the gym and pushing yourself? Are those 3k calories clean calories or just random junk food? Are you measuring your food or are you just guessing that you are eating 3-3.5k? I would not suggest starting gear for a few more years, you should first focus on getting your training and diet on point. Try to up your calories to 4k+ consistently everyday and hit the gym hard you should grow.
I’m working out 5-6 times a week pushing myself and I do measure my calories since I have been trying to put in weight. I’ll up my calorie intake and see where I go from there. Thank you for responding and your time, I appreciate it.

hypnotic

Hello, at your age I wouldn't recommend starting with steroids. Better wait a few more years. If you do, start very slowly with only testosterone low dose for short period.
But I wouldn't. Better try to increase calories with mass gainers (shakes containing calories, proteins and everything you need to grow). increase volume of workout as well. at your age, you can grow naturally!
Thanks man, with everyone’s advice, I’m going to up my calorie intake to 4-4.5k and just push myself harder. Appreciate everyone’s help and time. Helps a lot.

Gainz.

I’m working out 5-6 times a week pushing myself and I do measure my calories since I have been trying to put in weight. I’ll up my calorie intake and see where I go from there. Thank you for responding and your time, I appreciate it.
So if you're pushing yourself every day with a great workout, have a fast metabolism... you aren't eating enough. Most people burn 1,000 calories a day from doing normal things, walking, sleeping, pooping. Then you're working out on top of it, so it sounds like you're burning up a lot of those calories.
Every person here will tell you diet is everything. if you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way, THERES NO WAY AROUND THAT!
I suggest you get a calorie app. I use my plate.
Punch in your numbers and see where your at.
Me personally I have to eat 3,500-4,000 calories a day to gain weight and it's a very slow process.

rosoo

Also one important factor, at your age, your metabolism rate is still relatively high, so in order for you to bulk more, not only you need to eat in a certain way, with working out 5-6 days a week, you might need to eat even more in order to bulk, else you might be relatively lean :) aside from eating, try some weight gain supplement to see if it helps :) you have to replenish what you lost + replenish something extra in order to gain :)

Gainz.

Right now on Amazon you can get 11lbs of muscle juice mass gainer for $40 bucks. 1,300 calories and 75g of protein per shake. I just got mine, and ordered another after tasting it. Its actually pretty good with milk... actually good.
You don't want just a whey protein...that won't help you gain weight.

Twizted

Right now on Amazon you can get 11lbs of muscle juice mass gainer for $40 bucks. 1,300 calories and 75g of protein per shake. I just got mine, and ordered another after tasting it. Its actually pretty good with milk... actually good.
You don't want just a whey protein...that won't help you gain weight.
Weight gainer shakes are a great idea for anyone having trouble getting the calories they need to bulk up. I have one that I use quite often, its GNC brand mass gainer. They always have a sale on it where you can buy one get one half off so it comes out to be pretty damn cheap.

Getting big

Hi I'm a new member and I go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week and not getting my bulk I'm looking for I'm 47 6 foot 265lbs I got the test dball and est blocker but not sure on the amount of test to start with are how long to take and want to no when to pct.

Gainz.

Hi I'm a new member and I go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week and not getting my bulk I'm looking for I'm 47 6 foot 265lbs I got the test dball and est blocker but not sure on the amount of test to start with are how long to take and want to no when to pct.
Your 6ft 265lb and not bulking? Sounds like you're as "bulked" as you're gonna get! You have 85lbs on me!
What's your bf % and what are your goals?

HGH.to

you've also got to make sure you're eating right. and you also need to make sure "how you train" except for going to the gym 5-6 days a week

bobby ricky

Have you ran gear before? And have you had your testosterone level checked? What is your bf %?