Gear finally arrived!! LETS GO!

Gainz.

Ok... wish me luck guys. Literally just hit confirm on the bitcoin.
Got 300mg of test e, Arimidex and Nolvadex for pct coming.
I'm just really hoping everything goes smoothly. I'm definitely the type of person that if something can go wrong it will. My gf always picks on me because day to day tasks that should be very easy, always turn into a project.(stripped screw, missing piece, lost tracking, company taking double payment... always something 🤯)
But either way, no turning back now. I'm super excited and can't wait for it to get here, just dying to start. I really have to thank you guys for answering all my dumb questions.
I'm so happy I found this place.
I really don't think I would have started if it wasn't for you. I would of either got overwhelmed and bailed, bought from some website that would of took my money, or worse case got legit stuff and I wouldn't of been as ready as I thought I was and walked into a world of side effects.

Thank you guys, really! Thank you so much!

Now it's on me not to mess it up. Stay on my program, stay on my diet, hopefully see the gains I'm looking for. 15lbs would sure be nice, but I'd settle for 14.5lbs 🤣🤣.

Cheers

rosoo

Ok... wish me luck guys. Literally just hit confirm on the bitcoin.
Got 300mg of test e, Arimidex and Nolvadex for pct coming.
I'm just really hoping everything goes smoothly. I'm definitely the type of person that if something can go wrong it will. My gf always picks on me because day to day tasks that should be very easy, always turn into a project.(stripped screw, missing piece, lost tracking, company taking double payment... always something 🤯)
But either way, no turning back now. I'm super excited and can't wait for it to get here, just dying to start. I really have to thank you guys for answering all my dumb questions.
I'm so happy I found this place.
I really don't think I would have started if it wasn't for you. I would of either got overwhelmed and bailed, bought from some website that would of took my money, or worse case got legit stuff and I wouldn't of been as ready as I thought I was and walked into a world of side effects.

Thank you guys, really! Thank you so much!

Now it's on me not to mess it up. Stay on my program, stay on my diet, hopefully see the gains I'm looking for. 15lbs would sure be nice, but I'd settle for 14.5lbs 🤣🤣.

Cheers
Best of luck brother, I am sure everything is going to be fine. 😀

HGH.to

good luck man! it's great you've researched first, unlike many others. chances of going wrong are lower. yet, still continue researching, it's never too much. read and learn as much as possible

Gainz.

good luck man! it's great you've researched first, unlike many others. chances of going wrong are lower. yet, still continue researching, it's never too much. read and learn as much as possible
Oh I couldn't agree more! I'm already looking into my next cycle.
You can never know too much about what you enjoy.
My main hobby besides lifting has been car audio. Installed my first system when I was 13. 21 years later and I still love it. My systems got much louder and my knowledge incredible. even though I know A LOT! There's still stuff to learn.
But learning about stuff you like, or love makes it a lot easier.

BiggyBill

There’s a buddy of mine sayin’ something about a company called “Focal” like they are the best for car audio. At least costs a fortune. Lol. Worth it?

Gainz.

Focal... if you want arguably the best sounding speakers on the planet... yes worth it

What other brands come in a case like this? While they are arguably the best (Hertz is pretty damn good too) most of the time they are just not needed. Unless you demand the best, or are competing in SQ comps... you can find something to fit your needs at 1/10th the price.
They do have focal components speakers for $300ish. And they are fine, but focal is know for the utopia line. They are just the tits. I actually got to hear them on a Mosconi Gladen pro with a mosconi dsp. (That's like $8,000 just in front stage speakers, amp and dsp, not including the rear stage, sub stage, batteries alts, wires and sound proofing. SQ cars are just so expensive) Gives you a appreciation on how loud and clean speakers can be.
Me personally I'm more about sheer output. Just low deep bass that shakes your organs!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220501-233356_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-233356_Google.jpg
    945.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20220501-233419_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-233419_Google.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Gainz.

There’s a buddy of mine sayin’ something about a company called “Focal” like they are the best for car audio. At least costs a fortune. Lol. Worth it?
I don't know why it split my reply in 2 different things? Weird

Last edited:

Gainz.

But honestly while spending a few thousand on the best eq speakers can be a great thing, in most cases its just not needed. speaker placement and sound deadener is more important than anything else. If you want to get into it, we can. But if you have $2,500 speakers in a bad location on just head unit power, they aren't going to sound much better than a stock speaker.
You can save a bunch of money and go with ct sounds(my favorite), JBL, sundown(make awesome subs and amps), PRV(really really good for a pretty cheap price) and just focus on getting the highs and mids in the right place and sound proofing your doors. Also a decent amp (at least 60w rms per channel) is key. A head unit only makes about 7w rms. I can go on and on... this is the one thing where I really know my stuff.
So if you want help, let me know. Let me know what you're looking for and how much you want to spend. I'm more than happy to help bruda

Last edited:

Gainz.

Good luck with your cycle @Aj11 don't forget to update.
PS: never been a true car sound passionate. driftin' is another story :D
My first passion was audio. Then I got into fast cars. Only 2 cars worth talking about were 01 trans am WS6, and 96 Supra TT(back when you could get a nice Supra for like $20gs) then I had kids so I had to ditch the fast cars.
But my goal in life is to build a car that can do 150db at 150mph. I've had cars that could do one or the other, but never both.

Gainz.

Well today is the first day of the rest of my life 🤣🤣

But really everything just arrived, going to the pharmacy once my gf gets back. Getting all the pins and barrels and alcohol swabs...
Then my girl finally gets to do something shes been asking to do for the past 4 years....
Put something in my bumbum 🤣🤣

Gainz.

Just did my first pin. Absolutely no pain, even though my girl was freaked out by the length of the needle.
I wanted to post some pictures of me now, so I can do 2 week updates, but every picture I try to post says file is to big.

Also might be a placebo but I feel warm.
Other than that so far so good.
The whole order took 9 days, insanely happy with that. When I get a little further into it I'll do a real review

rosoo

Just did my first pin. Absolutely no pain, even though my girl was freaked out by the length of the needle.
I wanted to post some pictures of me now, so I can do 2 week updates, but every picture I try to post says file is to big.

The whole order took 9 days, insanely happy with that. When I get a little further into it I'll do a real review
what length you use 1½ inch?

Gainz.

what length you use 1½ inch?
Yes sir, 23g 1.5inch (I have to say a 1.5inch needle is a lot bigger in person)
My girl finally got to put something in my butt (Shes always asking, I guess she wants to even the score 🤣)
But no pain, no burning or anything. Not even sore after.

rosoo

Yes sir, 23g 1.5inch (I have to say a 1.5inch needle is a lot bigger in person)
My girl finally got to put something in my butt (Shes always asking, I guess she wants to even the score 🤣)
But no pain, no burning or anything. Not even sore after.
gentle and slow injection would do wonders :)

make sure to use alcohol swab before and after injection :) if the needle is blunt (some will use the same needle to draw and inject) then you might feel the pain if needle is not sharp :)

Gainz.

gentle and slow injection would do wonders :)

make sure to use alcohol swab before and after injection :) if the needle is blunt (some will use the same needle to draw and inject) then you might feel the pain if needle is not sharp :)
Yeah I'm extra cautious about the sterile thing. Seen way too many horror stories.
I'm just pumped to keep going, can't wait to see some results 🙄

suppsforlife

congrats man
Yeah I'm extra cautious about the sterile thing. Seen way too many horror stories.
I'm just pumped to keep going, can't wait to see some results 🙄
you will! no worries.
BTW, remember to switch injection sites too.
and yeah, be careful with your GF around when your butt's naked :ROFLMAO: