Big belly got humbled

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

Like I've said before I'm not a competitor or even remotely close. I'm just your average middle age Joe trying not to get old and saggy. I don't lift at Gold's gym or hang out at muscle beach. πŸ˜‚. I'm from a regular town with regular people. Most guys in my gym are a little bigger or smaller than me. I went to workout at 4 today. This massive out of towner came in and I struck a conversation with him. Lol, this man was 6'4" 285lbs and sub 10 BF. 23 inch arms and a max bench of 570. Thank goodness he was a nice feller. πŸ˜‚. Just made me think about just how huge these pros must be in person.

Twizted

285 at sub10% BF, hell you were basically looking at a pro. I mean shit Jay Cutler was like 250-260 stage weight I think. To be 285 and sub 10% is freak level

D

Deleted member 45086

285 at sub10% BF, hell you were basically looking at a pro. I mean shit Jay Cutler was like 250-260 stage weight I think. To be 285 and sub 10% is freak level
ENORMOUS

bobby ricky

Like I've said before I'm not a competitor or even remotely close. I'm just your average middle age Joe trying not to get old and saggy. I don't lift at Gold's gym or hang out at muscle beach. πŸ˜‚. I'm from a regular town with regular people. Most guys in my gym are a little bigger or smaller than me. I went to workout at 4 today. This massive out of towner came in and I struck a conversation with him. Lol, this man was 6'4" 285lbs and sub 10 BF. 23 inch arms and a max bench of 570. Thank goodness he was a nice feller. πŸ˜‚. Just made me think about just how huge these pros must be in person.
I’m the biggest guy on my couch but not out there πŸ˜‚

Twizted

Hello,
We supply Steroid, GHB, JBL, ketamine APVP, peptide, Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Roxicodone, HGH, painkiller, weight loss, proteins, sleeping pills . Actavis cough cyrup,hips and Brest enlargement products

We also give good recommendations for Bulking cycle and Cutting cycle at good prices

so if you are interested in any let me know so that i can send you the prices and more details.

You can text or WhatsApp me on +1 765-761-3142
Haha yea I wanna buy my steroids from a dude that sells pain pills 🀣 🀣. That's a recipe for disaster, feds have a hard on for shit like that.

Gainz.

I use to go to a gym called best fitness. There was a huge dude named Will. Dude was 6"4 310lb and shredded... he looked like a bigger more muscular version of Terry Crews. I'm not kidding when I say he had shoulders like $25 pumpkins! Watched him cable fly 120lbs for reps... with extreme ease. He was one of the nicest people I've ever met, by far the most intimidating! He was a cdta bus driver who wanted to be a cop. Even though he could run a 6 minute mile (I've never been able to do that) they were giving him a hard time because of his body weight. I don't understand why or how. I've seen fat cops, but either way that's not important. He was always extremely nice and willing to give advice or help anyone who needed it. I remember so many times just staring at him moving impossible amounts of weight for reps, thinking what a monster he is. What a giant asshole he could be, and no one would say anything... no one could stop him! But he wasn't, he was a sweetheart, I feel like the biggest guys are usually the nicest ones, look at Brian Shaw!