supplements to prevent acne

priorwert45

Hi to all!

I found a lot of discussions online on this issue.
But I want to know the real experience in extracting various supplements to prevent acne?
It is interesting to use complexes and some drugs that have proven their effectiveness in the fight against acne

Any information you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

suppsforlife

Are you prone to acne?
There's accutane that is helpful, but it comes with its own side effects - it's not a supplement.

HGH.to

different types of acne - different types of supplements and drugs... have you addressed acne issue to the doctor?

Mamaq

Hi to all!

I found a lot of discussions online on this issue.
But I want to know the real experience in extracting various supplements to prevent acne?
It is interesting to use complexes and some drugs that have proven their effectiveness in the fight against acne

Any information you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!
Acne

● Supplements

○ Vitamin A: has been shown, when replaced in

deficiency, to heal acne endogenously

○ Cinnamon (500mcg, 6x a day): cleans out androgens and reduces acne risk & frequency (especially in those predisposed to it)

○ NAC: promotes optimal liver function, which is necessary for your body to properly negotiate & facilitate hormone transportation and disposal

○ Dandelion Root: helps detox your body and clean up kidney function

● Apply benzoyl peroxide (10%) to each spot & leave it in place for 15-30 minutes. Within 24 hours it should clear up

● Reduce lipids and salts in diet

● Increase water intake

● Accutane is not recommended. It can be useful, but there

are better ways to manage acne with less side effects

priorwert45

Acne

● Supplements

○ Vitamin A: has been shown, when replaced in

deficiency, to heal acne endogenously

○ Cinnamon (500mcg, 6x a day): cleans out androgens and reduces acne risk & frequency (especially in those predisposed to it)

○ NAC: promotes optimal liver function, which is necessary for your body to properly negotiate & facilitate hormone transportation and disposal

○ Dandelion Root: helps detox your body and clean up kidney function

● Apply benzoyl peroxide (10%) to each spot & leave it in place for 15-30 minutes. Within 24 hours it should clear up

● Reduce lipids and salts in diet

● Increase water intake

● Accutane is not recommended. It can be useful, but there

are better ways to manage acne with less side effects
wow! so clarify. thanks

priorwert45

I have the same opinion about Accutane. I'm actually surprised it's still on the market. Accutane has been linked to the development of a number of chronic bowel diseases, including ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
By the way, I found complex supplements for acne with a good composition. It's a pity there is no cinnamon)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pedrito0906

I've been getting a lot of acne, I remember in my youth I was having a lot of them.

I went to the Dr and I've been drinking pills for it, but it hasn't helped. The Dr also told me that if the treatment doesn't work we can do Accutane, but I'm not sure, how bad is Accutane?

HGH.to

as steroids - accutane can be really bad, or really helpful. it varies from one person to another. check more about accutane side effects. luckily i never used it.

Gainz.

Stress makes me break out, I'm 34 and still have it. Its never fully gone away... and I'm natty. (For the next few days anyway) at any given time I have at least 1 pimple. When I get stressed I get more. But my acne cycles between my forehead and the back of my neck. Mine has always been pretty mild, no more than 8 pimples at a time(usually 1 decent size 1 and a few little ones)
I've never actually tried to do anything about it other than face wash and drinking water. I'm just a super greasy Italian... right now I actually have quite a bit, like 4 on my face, and 4 or 5 on the back of my neck! That hasn't happened in a long time. Its usually 1 or the other, NEVER both. I bought some oil free wipes, hopefully that will help. But I'm gonna try some of the things above. Because I don't think gear is gonna make my acne clear up!

My whole life everyone told me when I'm in my 30s my metabolism will slow down and I'll get fat, and my acne will clear up... I'm 34 and both are still chugging along!

Now that I think of it, just 5 days ago I started a new mass gainer. I've been having one a day, I wonder if its having a effect on me?

merriligagney23

I would suggest you take a blood test before taking any supplements. Blood tests are a very good way to find the real health issues behind acne.

Gainz.

I would suggest you take a blood test before taking any supplements. Blood tests are a very good way to find the real health issues behind acne.
I did, but that wasn't on my list of things I was looking at. But the weirdest thing happened. I'm at the end of my 3rd week of test e, and I haven't had 1 new pimple since my 2nd pin. I really don't understand... actually kind of nervous, like this is the calm before all hell breaks lose. I thought test would give me more acne, not take it away!
The only thing I can think of is most of my acne was stress related. I'm just a stressful person, my brain always goes to worry. But since I've started test, I haven't been. I've been more excited and motivated to transform my body

rosoo

Well brother, not only it can be stress related but it also can be food related, french fries, fried chicken, nuts all these also can lead to pimples.

Gainz.

Well brother, not only it can be stress related but it also can be food related, french fries, fried chicken, nuts all these also can lead to pimples.
Except for peanuts, I have a pretty good diet. And my diet hasn't changed since I've started taking test. If anything I'm just eating more of what I normally eat. But peanuts and chocolate milk are a huge part of my life. I have at least 1 peanut butter sandwich every day, I drink a half gallon of Stewart's chocolate milk every night, and I go through the big 2lb planters honey roasted nuts every week.
I'm the kind of person who needs a drink throughout the night. Stewart's chocolate milk just so happens to be able to sit out for 12hrs without going bad. But its usually gone by 9hrs. And because I'm trying to gain weight I wake up once or twice and eat, usually a few handfuls of nuts. This has been my normal nightly routine for over a year now

Yes I drink a half gallon of chocolate milk every single night, without fail!

rosoo

Except for peanuts, I have a pretty good diet. And my diet hasn't changed since I've started taking test. If anything I'm just eating more of what I normally eat. But peanuts and chocolate milk are a huge part of my life. I have at least 1 peanut butter sandwich every day, I drink a half gallon of Stewart's chocolate milk every night, and I go through the big 2lb planters honey roasted nuts every week.
I'm the kind of person who needs a drink throughout the night. Stewart's chocolate milk just so happens to be able to sit out for 12hrs without going bad. But its usually gone by 9hrs. And because I'm trying to gain weight I wake up once or twice and eat, usually a few handfuls of nuts. This has been my normal nightly routine for over a year now

Ah I see, well just continue to monitor and try to apply some antibiotics cream for the affected area, it will help heal faster :)

Pedrito0906

My Doc gave me this cream, Winlevi 1%, its been a week and the acne is almost gone. She saw me without a shirt and asked me if I was using test LMAO. I said oh yes I am, and she recommended me to lower the dose.... Sureeeee Doc...

merriligagney23

There’s a wide variety of possible health issues that lead to acne, and supplements aren’t always enough. Other than that, I’d suggest taking care of your diet and what you are eating. Make sure you eat enough vegetables and fruits to get your dose of vitamins. If you can’t do that, you can take them as supplements. I can recommend CENSORED if you are looking for high-quality products.

Last edited by a moderator: