Staying off steroids between cycles

THE MOOSE

We all know that coming off steroids can mess with your mind in many ways. I want to just get into my story. Basicly, I blasted and cruised for 3 years & decided to take a break. I did a good PCT, but after being on for sooo long my body was a little screwd up. When I did my blood work many of my markers were off & i was very responsible when cycling as far as liver care & PCT. Anyway, I figured my markers would get back into normal levels over time and some did. The most interesting thing was my liver enzymes were elevated for a very long time even though I was clean & taking liver care. I was doing blood work every 3 months and although my enzymes were going down it was very slow and there were still out of normal range. I think that it actually took 8 months for my liver enzymes to get into the low normal. So I'm really glad I decided to clean out in that aspect. I'm in my late 40's & have been juicing on & off since I was 19. I have taken off from ASS use three times in my life for 5 years plus, but always relapsed when I wanted to really get in shape. I consider myself a old school user of low doses & only pre contest ASS use until 3 years ago when I decided to blast and cruise because of the current fad of it. I wish I didn't... It gave me ED issues I never had & caused me a divorce. I did fix my ED issues over time & have a new amazing girlfriend and life. I just want to tell people fads are not always better. Do what works for you!!!! I was able to turn on my system and feel good again but it took a really long time...9 months! I'm really enjoying being natural again and I'm actually making small gains. Yeah.. I got a little fat, but kept my measurments soo all good. At the three-month mark I thought about doing trt cuz I really felt like shit but on the fourth month I had a small rebound & my Test level rose naturally. At the 7th month mark I decided to take some OTC test boosters which was a very bad mistake. It actually lowered my natural test and my doctor told me to quit taking the test boosters because it can do that. She is seeing clients lower their test Levels by just taking over-the-counter boosters. Soo I took two steps forward one step backwards but then at the 9-month mark my test levels rose again naturally and I'm horny as hell...morning erections, night erections, and the good mood feels great and I'm almost 50. The takeaway... don't be quick to jump on trt it's for Life. YOUR body will reset it just takes a really long time. Blast and cruise at your own risk! Not saying I'll never take steroids again but I'll only do it for 3 or 4 months and wait a long time in between for my system to turn back on. Basically once a year or once every two years to play it safe!

Gainz.

@Eklyh I know we were talking about this. Thought you should read this. I'm not saying not to blast and cruise (even though personally I think you're to young) and I'm not saying you should, because some people have had extremely good results.
But the whole "its healthier to blast and cruise" I don't believe that at all.

Eklyh

@Eklyh I know we were talking about this. Thought you should read this. I'm not saying not to blast and cruise (even though personally I think you're to young) and I'm not saying you should, because some people have had extremely good results.
But the whole "its healthier to blast and cruise" I don't believe that at all

Thanks for the heads up, these are the kind of stories I'm particulairly interested in.

@OP
You said you advice against blast and cruise, so what would you advice? Taking cycles on and off with low doses? I'm still on the fence which route I want to take.

bobby ricky

Blast and cruise for three years and never ben happier or harder 👍 very true it’s not for everyone. I try to tell people I know not to do it just because they might be one of the people who it just doesn’t jive with. I personally have maybe 2 blasts left then a very healthy cruise for the rest of my days.

Gainz.

Blast and cruise for three years and never ben happier or harder 👍 very true it’s not for everyone. I try to tell people I know not to do it just because they might be one of the people who it just doesn’t jive with. I personally have maybe 2 blasts left then a very healthy cruise for the rest of my days.
He's only 28 though... and he's never taken a cycle. That's why I've been trying to show him the positives and negatives of blasting and cruising.

suppsforlife

He's only 28 though... and he's never taken a cycle. That's why I've been trying to show him the positives and negatives of blasting and cruising.
perfect example!
while cycle and PCT might feel worse because of constant highs and lows in testosterone, it's a "worse" in the short term but definitely a "win" in the long term.
unless, as @HGH.to mentioned, you're not having normal T levels naturally or competing

Eklyh

perfect example!
while cycle and PCT might feel worse because of constant highs and lows in testosterone, it's a "worse" in the short term but definitely a "win" in the long term.
unless, as @HGH.to mentioned, you're not having normal T levels naturally or competing
I like this description. I'm in here for the long term. Maybe I'll be done after one or two cycles, who knows. I just thought blasting and cruising would be better for your health, so these kinds of posts and comments is what I'm looking for on this forum. Opinions and experiences of other people who used/uses.

Twizted

Thanks for the info man. If anyone has normal testosterone levels then they should definitely think long and hard before they decide to blast and cruise. Unless of course you are trying to compete. If you have naturally low levels like myself and many others then the choice is a little more straight forward and easy.

We all know that coming off steroids can mess with your mind in many ways. I want to just get into my story. Basicly, I blasted and cruised for 3 years & decided to take a break. I did a good PCT, but after being on for sooo long my body was a little screwd up. When I did my blood work many of my markers were off & i was very responsible when cycling as far as liver care & PCT. Anyway, I figured my markers would get back into normal levels over time and some did. The most interesting thing was my liver enzymes were elevated for a very long time even though I was clean & taking liver care. I was doing blood work every 3 months and although my enzymes were going down it was very slow and there were still out of normal range. I think that it actually took 8 months for my liver enzymes to get into the low normal. So I'm really glad I decided to clean out in that aspect. I'm in my late 40's & have been juicing on & off since I was 19. I have taken off from ASS use three times in my life for 5 years plus, but always relapsed when I wanted to really get in shape. I consider myself a old school user of low doses & only pre contest ASS use until 3 years ago when I decided to blast and cruise because of the current fad of it. I wish I didn't... It gave me ED issues I never had & caused me a divorce. I did fix my ED issues over time & have a new amazing girlfriend and life. I just want to tell people fads are not always better. Do what works for you!!!! I was able to turn on my system and feel good again but it took a really long time...9 months! I'm really enjoying being natural again and I'm actually making small gains. Yeah.. I got a little fat, but kept my measurments soo all good. At the three-month mark I thought about doing trt cuz I really felt like shit but on the fourth month I had a small rebound & my Test level rose naturally. At the 7th month mark I decided to take some OTC test boosters which was a very bad mistake. It actually lowered my natural test and my doctor told me to quit taking the test boosters because it can do that. She is seeing clients lower their test Levels by just taking over-the-counter boosters. Soo I took two steps forward one step backwards but then at the 9-month mark my test levels rose again naturally and I'm horny as hell...morning erections, night erections, and the good mood feels great and I'm almost 50. The takeaway... don't be quick to jump on trt it's for Life. YOUR body will reset it just takes a really long time. Blast and cruise at your own risk! Not saying I'll never take steroids again but I'll only do it for 3 or 4 months and wait a long time in between for my system to turn back on. Basically once a year or once every two years to play it safe!
I wish you’d let us know the boosters you took? I’ve thought about them but everyone I know takes them with test and AAS lol. And then says man it works great. 😀😂

Twizted

I wish you’d let us know the boosters you took? I’ve thought about them but everyone I know takes them with test and AAS lol. And then says man it works great. 😀😂
Lol why would someone waste money on an OTC testosterone booster when they are taking the best test boost their is? That's just crazy.

Gainz.

Lol why would someone waste money on an OTC testosterone booster when they are taking the best test boost their is? That's just crazy.
Horny goat weed and pepper extract isn't gonna help. People buy these overpriced "natural test booster" for $75 bucks and convince themselves its working... because they can't rationalize they just wasted money. 90% of the otc exercise pills are a scam. The dosages usually come in to small to work, and you're paying top dollar for that one magical ingredient that you're only getting a very small percentage of. That's why they use words like proprietary mix 200mg
Then list 12 different ingredients. so they don't have to say how much of each you are getting.
Please don't waste your money, these pills aren't magic. they don't make you stronger, they won't increase free test, they won't burn fat. They prey on the American way of "just take a pill, things will get easier"
Oh you're fat and lazy, just take these, the fat will burn right off and be magically replaced by muscle

suppsforlife

the natural T booster might actually work. there are studies done on them proving they do. however, studies are based on people with low T. those working out and dieting for years with Testosterone in range (ESPECIALLY those already using testosterone) would definitely find it useless. So natural T boosters might be actually helpful when you're in your PCT.

Gainz.

the natural T booster might actually work. there are studies done on them proving they do. however, studies are based on people with low T. those working out and dieting for years with Testosterone in range (ESPECIALLY those already using testosterone) would definitely find it useless. So natural T boosters might be actually helpful when you're in your PCT.
Yeah I don't mean to say they are all a scam.
Just the majority of them. Just really have to look into what you're buying

D

Deleted member 45086

Used to mix anadrol with my whey. Man that was good whey. 😂