Best aas for facial anesthetics?

I know cardio and diet is key but based on aas alone which would be the best for a lean face?

Test mast npp
Test mast
Test mast tren
Test mast var

No winny

D

Deleted member 45086

I know cardio and diet is key but based on aas alone which would be the best for a lean face?

Test mast npp
Test mast
Test mast tren
Test mast var

No winny
Npp out.
Test, tren a, mast p. Would do the trick.
Winstrol is another that really sheds the water

Npp out.
Test, tren a, mast p. Would do the trick.
Winstrol is another that really sheds the water
Thanks bro. You think the tren would help or just the test and mast. Havnt ran tren in a long time and it being a 19 nor not sure if it cam cause moon face and stuff

D

Deleted member 45086

Thanks bro. You think the tren would help or just the test and mast. Havnt ran tren in a long time and it being a 19 nor not sure if it cam cause moon face and stuff
Tren a never did me. If it didn't give it to you in the past it shouldn't now. Just use your past experiences with it as your deciding factor.

Tren a never did me. If it didn't give it to you in the past it shouldn't now. Just use your past experiences with it as your deciding factor.
How long should you safely run tren for. Want to do 12 weeks. Should I do test mast first 6 then add tren the last 6

D

Deleted member 45086

Test prop 75 mg eod.
Mast prop 75mg eod.
Tren a 75mg eod.
Run them all together 6-8 weeks. Wouldn't run any longer and if tren bothers you drop it to 50 eod or drop it completely. If you tolerate everything well for couple of weeks bump them all up to 100 eod. Don't go higher this cycle. You should get the results you are after.

Test prop 75 mg eod.
Mast prop 75mg eod.
Tren a 75mg eod.
Run them all together 6-8 weeks. Wouldn't run any longer and if tren bothers you drop it to 50 eod or drop it completely. If you tolerate everything well for couple of weeks bump them all up to 100 eod. Don't go higher this cycle. You should get the results you are after.
Sweet thanks man. So prob want to do 12 weeks on total. So prob will run what you suggested the last 6 weeks. What can I run for the 1st 6 weeks? You think test and mast would be good then add the tren week 7?

HGH.to

ever used Tren? it's powerful stuff. Moreover, tren is likely to cause acne which is definitely not a good thing for facial aesthetics. well, all steroids can cause acne, but tren is more likely
Sweet thanks man. So prob want to do 12 weeks on total. So prob will run what you suggested the last 6 weeks. What can I run for the 1st 6 weeks? You think test and mast would be good then add the tren week 7?
With Tren A, Test Prop and Mast Prop you don't need 12 weeks cycle. They are short and enter your system really fast. a 8 or max 10 weeks cycle is definitely going to do the trick

D

Deleted member 45086

ever used Tren? it's powerful stuff. Moreover, tren is likely to cause acne which is definitely not a good thing for facial aesthetics. well, all steroids can cause acne, but tren is more likely

With Tren A, Test Prop and Mast Prop you don't need 12 weeks cycle. They are short and enter your system really fast. a 8 or max 10 weeks cycle is definitely going to do the trick
Yeah I only recommended 6-8 weeks

Thanks yea ws thinking maybe only between 100 to 150 mgs of each? How much worse is tren on the heart than npp?

HGH.to

How much worse is tren on the heart than npp?
it's fairly hard on cardiovascular system. to the point it can decrease cardiovascular exercise resistance.
having heart issues? because if that's so I'm not sure how worthy is it to add tren.
150 mg/week is not a big dosage so unlikely to cause really nasty issues, but still be very careful

it's fairly hard on cardiovascular system. to the point it can decrease cardiovascular exercise resistance.
having heart issues? because if that's so I'm not sure how worthy is it to add tren.
150 mg/week is not a big dosage so unlikely to cause really nasty issues, but still be very careful
Not really heart issues a couple times a year ill get heart palpitations. Hr gets to around 200 then they go away have had them my whole life. Just more cautious these days. So have a cut stack of mast test and tren 50mg/ml each. What's the lowest dose of that you reccomend per week. I'm also currently on test c 300 and mast e 300 right now so can I just stop that amd switch to the cut stack right away.

HGH.to

ever used Test/Mast/Tren previously?
Mast E and Test C you should run twice weekly
Mast P, Test P and Tren A you should run every day or daily. The lowest dosage is around 150 mg/week of each.

ever used Test/Mast/Tren previously?
Mast E and Test C you should run twice weekly
Mast P, Test P and Tren A you should run every day or daily. The lowest dosage is around 150 mg/week of each.
Nope just test and tren like 6 years ago. But yea was thinking of test mast tren 50mg mon wed fridays..

A little scared from threads regarding tren but I only blast once a year so want to make it count haha

HGH.to

then i think you should start slowly with test alone. such as 200-300 mg/week. you don't know how masteron and tren might work for you.

HGH.to

well, if you did cycled for the past 6 weeks with mast and test then yeah, you could add a low tren dosage to see how it goes. But if you run Propionate/Acetate better use it at least every other day, using it less frequently won't maintain stable levels

Off
well, if you did cycled for the past 6 weeks with mast and test then yeah, you could add a low tren dosage to see how it goes. But if you run Propionate/Acetate better use it at least every other day, using it less frequently won't maintain stable levels
Off Topic question. But regular take lisinopril 10mgs for my bp. Would it be wise to up it to 20mg during blast if it elevates a bit?

HGH.to

Off

Off Topic question. But regular take lisinopril 10mgs for my bp. Would it be wise to up it to 20mg during blast if it elevates a bit?
yes, but only if bp actually elevates. don't use too much lisinopril for obvious reason of not lowering it too much