Firefighting and tren

Sorry last post I make guys but just wanted to hear your guys opinions on tren and firefighting. Was either going to run 300 test 300 mast with var or test p mast p tren a 150mgs each a week. Would prefer the tren but heard it can f up your cardio. Wondering if that's something to be concerned about at a low dose. Just don't want to be struggling too much if we have a fire and with gear on. Hear mix things from people.

Wondering how much safe if safer the two choices are from one another.

suppsforlife

Tren is indeed capable of screwing your cardio resistance. plus it can make you sweat a lot. of course at lower doses these effects aren't as pronounced, but if you never used it, you never know

Tren is indeed capable of screwing your cardio resistance. plus it can make you sweat a lot. of course at lower doses these effects aren't as pronounced, but if you never used it, you never know
True thanks man. Prob play it safe and just run test and mast. What's a good ration of the two. I like to run low test cause I aromatise easily.

suppsforlife

Depends. My guess would be 200-300 mg Test/week and 300-500 mg Mast/week.
Masteron has some slight anti-estrogen properties too

D

Deleted member 45086

Mast will help some with that. Go with 75mg of each eod and if you tolerate it well go to 100 eod. Test p, mast p

D

Deleted member 45086

Tren is just one of those you have to try to know. Some people tolerate it well and some don't. I ran a hefty dose and by week 9 or 10 the treadmill was no longer an option. I was crazy strong but absolutely zero stamina. We can all tell you our stories but no one can tell you exactly how you will respond.

Gainz.

If you ever do try tren, try tren a. That way if you get any of the nasty sides, you can get it out of your system faster.
I keep flirting with the idea of doing a tren cycle. I have no real reason to do it, other than curiosity and the fact you can gain in a deficit.
Next cycle will probably be test and deca, maybe some dbol or anadrol in there. But the next one after that... really thinking about test and tren... maybe a little mast in there as well.
I mostly want to know how it will affect me... if I'm one of the lucky ones.... or not

Tren is just one of those you have to try to know. Some people tolerate it well and some don't. I ran a hefty dose and by week 9 or 10 the treadmill was no longer an option. I was crazy strong but absolutely zero stamina. We can all tell you our stories but no one can tell you exactly how you will respond.
Ugh haha it's tempting I just don't want to be hindered at my job.

D

Deleted member 45086

Try 50 eod, if good go to 75 eod. Tren a. If your sweating too much or tired or whatever just stop it. You don't need huge doses to get results

Try 50 eod, if good go to 75 eod. Tren a. If your sweating too much or tired or whatever just stop it. You don't need huge doses to get results
I might. Just worried it'll affect my heart in some way or another. Pinned yesterday first time only 50mgs already feel like im out of breath. Mind is a powerful thing haha

D

Deleted member 45086

I might. Just worried it'll affect my heart in some way or another. Pinned yesterday first time only 50mgs already feel like im out of breath. Mind is a powerful thing haha
Yeah I would say that's psychological. 😂

D

Deleted member 45086

Is 300 mast 200 test even worth it you think? That's what I'll do if I don't do tren. Tren just scares me yes I'm a pussy
You won't pack on much muscle but it can help you lean up a little. Try it for a little while to overcome the anxiety and bump it up if you feel comfortable. Always remember it's your body.

You won't pack on much muscle but it can help you lean up a little. Try it for a little while to overcome the anxiety and bump it up if you feel comfortable. Always remember it's your body.
The tren? I had heart palpitations in the past so I'm just worried I have an underlying heart condition and gonna have a heart attack or stroke and die haha

suppsforlife

it's highly unlikely to get heart issues at conservative doses. With tren, that's up to 200 mg/week. If you use it and notice some heart issues though, drop it.

it's highly unlikely to get heart issues at conservative doses. With tren, that's up to 200 mg/week. If you use it and notice some heart issues though, drop it.
Only plan on 150 mgs a week. I guess I can run it if I notice sides switch to test and mast? Only want to run it 6 weeks?