Need Advice for beginner

Joeykid

Thanks in advance everyone. I'm 25yrs old, 6'1 210lbs with about 20% fat and want to get cut. I have been reading a lot and don't want to just dive in without knowing exact what to do/take and how to properly do it. I want to take steroids to cut and keep the muscle while maybe adding some. I was originally going to take Anavar, D-Bol or Winstrol but the more I read up on that it seems like it would fuck up my liver more than an injection. Not to mention, I would need to take test at the same time and would need a PCT. (Sounds way too involved for a first time) Then I am reading stuff that says just take test for your first time so I know the effects of test individually. I am so conflicted and have no definite reason why I should do one over the other. With all of this being said, I am 25 and want to have normal T-levels once I stop after my first cycle or two. I don't want to f up my natural levels and have to take test for the rest of my life. Just looking to trim off those last 15-20lbs and have that muscular look. Someone please provide some insight on what your experiences are, what you recommend, where to get pins etc, what I need to do in a given circumstance. Thanks a ton, anything helps

D

Deleted member 45086

You can run a couple of cycles and get back to normal with proper PCT after each cycle.
Test e 150mg twice a week Monday and Thursday for 12 weeks.
2nd cycle 250mg twice a week Monday and Thursday for 16 weeks.
Eat right and train hard with moderate cardio.
You will need to take a 12 week break between cycles. PCT will start 2 weeks after your last injection of each cycle. Clomid and nolvadex are the 2 PCT drugs you will need to get. You will also need to get anastrazole in case of high estrogen problems occur during cycle. There's a top rated source section here on this forum but I am not allowed to straight up give you sources names. You can get everything you need for your cycles.

Gainz.

You can run a couple of cycles and get back to normal with proper PCT after each cycle.
You will need to take a 12 week break between cycles. PCT will start 2 weeks after your last injection of each cycle. Clomid and nolvadex are the 2 PCT drugs you will need to get. You will also need to get anastrazole in case of high estrogen problems occur during cycle. There's a top rated source section here on this forum but I am not allowed to straight up give you sources names. You can get everything you need for your cycles.
This is the best advice you're gonna get anywhere! Just as long as you're patient, and stick to correct dosages. Actually staying at 300mg a week and not getting carried away, then doing your 4 week pct, then waiting 12 weeks before starting another cycle... you should have no reason to worry about messing yourself up. That only happens when new people take way to much, like 1,000mg a week. Or take several different things for the first time. They think I want to get jacked so I'll take 800mg of test, 600mg of deca, 600mg of tren and 50mg of dbol every day. Not only is that incredibly dumb for a first cycle its dangerous. Not to mention more doesn't always mean more! Meaning more gear doesn't mean more muscle!
Honestly you don't need to start to gear. Losing 20lbs is all diet and training. You can easily do that over the next 6 months with proper diet and training... or the next 3 months with 300mg of test helping you out!
But its not magic brother, it only helps as much as the work you put into it! If you don't train and diet, all the gear in the world won't help!
Also yes, oral only cycles are not the way to go! That's a fad becoming popular because of idiots on YouTube and tick tock. They have no idea what they are talking about, meanwhile promoting anavar like its the answer to all your dreams! Its not! A anavar only cycle will only hurt you.

As for the wonderful advice given above... I promise it doesn't get any better than that. I'm on a 300mg test e cycle, I love it! Absolutely love it.
I recommend you read and reread it until you completely understand what he said, if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

It can seem a little overwhelming at first. its not nearly as scary as it seems!
You need 2 vials of test. A bottle of Arimidex in case high est sides occur. that's something that you only take as needed!
Then you need your clomid or nolva. Some people do both, others choose only 1. That's your 4 week pct. Then you only need a box of 23g 1.5" syringes. When you break your list into the 4 main necessities, it gets easier.
1-main cycle (300mg of test)
2- Arimidex, for high estrogen sides if and when they occur
3- your syringes for twice weekly injections
4- Nolvadex and-or Clomid for your 4 week pct.

Joeykid

This is the best advice you're gonna get anywhere! Just as long as you're patient, and stick to correct dosages. Actually staying at 300mg a week and not getting carried away, then doing your 4 week pct, then waiting 12 weeks before starting another cycle... you should have no reason to worry about messing yourself up. That only happens when new people take way to much, like 1,000mg a week. Or take several different things for the first time. They think I want to get jacked so I'll take 800mg of test, 600mg of deca, 600mg of tren and 50mg of dbol every day. Not only is that incredibly dumb for a first cycle its dangerous. Not to mention more doesn't always mean more! Meaning more gear doesn't mean more muscle!
Honestly you don't need to start to gear. Losing 20lbs is all diet and training. You can easily do that over the next 6 months with proper diet and training... or the next 3 months with 300mg of test helping you out!
But its not magic brother, it only helps as much as the work you put into it! If you don't train and diet, all the gear in the world won't help!
Also yes, oral only cycles are not the way to go! That's a fad becoming popular because of idiots on YouTube and tick tock. They have no idea what they are talking about, meanwhile promoting anavar like its the answer to all your dreams! Its not! A anavar only cycle will only hurt you.

As for the wonderful advice given above... I promise it doesn't get any better than that. I'm on a 300mg test e cycle, I love it! Absolutely love it.
I recommend you read and reread it until you completely understand what he said, if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

It can seem a little overwhelming at first. its not nearly as scary as it seems!
You need 2 vials of test. A bottle of Arimidex in case high est sides occur. that's something that you only take as needed!
Then you need your clomid or nolva. Some people do both, others choose only 1. That's your 4 week pct. Then you only need a box of 23g 1.5" syringes. When you break your list into the 4 main necessities, it gets easier.
1-main cycle (300mg of test)
2- Arimidex, for high estrogen sides if and when they occur
3- your syringes for twice weekly injections
4- Nolvadex and-or Clomid for your 4 week pct.
So basically I do a 4 week cycle of test e at 300mg a week, using 150mg twice a week. Once 4 weeks finishes, take a PCT Nolvadex 2 weeks later... But how often and how many mg? Then after the 2 weeks being off and 2 weeks taking Nolvadex, take a 12 week break... once complete start a 500mg a week test e cycle ? Then do the PCT all over again? Please provide some more insight on the PCT part. Also confused when to take the Arimidex and how I know if I need it. Thanks brotha!!!

Joeykid

Bigbelly, please see my above response to GainzBandit. Thanks my man!!

D

Deleted member 45086

So basically I do a 4 week cycle of test e at 300mg a week, using 150mg twice a week. Once 4 weeks finishes, take a PCT Nolvadex 2 weeks later... But how often and how many mg? Then after the 2 weeks being off and 2 weeks taking Nolvadex, take a 12 week break... once complete start a 500mg a week test e cycle ? Then do the PCT all over again? Please provide some more insight on the PCT part. Also confused when to take the Arimidex and how I know if I need it. Thanks brotha!!!
Run 300mg test for 12 weeks then stop.
2 weeks after you stop start your nolvadex for 4 weeks.
After your 4weeks of nolvadex take another 8 weeks off for a total of 12 weeks off.
Now start 2nd cycle of 500mg per week and run for 16 weeks. When your 16 weeks is up then wait 2 weeks and start nolvadex again for 4 weeks.
Anastrazole is only needed if high estrogen symptoms occur. Examples are excessive water retention, drastic decrease in energy and sex drive, extremely sensitive nipples. If you experience any of these let us know and we will tell you how much to take.

D

Deleted member 45086

Bigbelly, please see my above response to GainzBandit. Thanks my man!!
Don't feel bad. I have a hard time understanding the Bandit as well. He holds several doctorate degrees in the Medical Sciences. His IQ is so astronomical that he has difficulty getting down to the normal person's level. I mean he's a doctor for Christ's sake 🏥💊.

• Haha
Reactions: LHV

Gainz.

Don't feel bad. I have a hard time understanding the Bandit as well. He holds several doctorate degrees in the Medical Sciences. His IQ is so astronomical that he has difficulty getting down to the normal person's level. I mean he's a doctor for Christ's sake 🏥💊.
Hahaha... fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣

For my 16 week 300mg test e cycle I will be taking Nolvadex for my pct. 2 weeks after my last injection I will take 40mg every day for the first and second week. Then 20mg a day for the 3rd and 4th week.

D

Deleted member 45086

Hahaha... fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣

For my 16 week 300mg test e cycle I will be taking Nolvadex for my pct. 2 weeks after my last injection I will take 40mg every day for the first and second week. Then 20mg a day for the 3rd and 4th week.
And that's absolutely correct 💯

Pedrito0906

Thanks in advance everyone. I'm 25yrs old, 6'1 210lbs with about 20% fat and want to get cut. I have been reading a lot and don't want to just dive in without knowing exact what to do/take and how to properly do it. I want to take steroids to cut and keep the muscle while maybe adding some. I was originally going to take Anavar, D-Bol or Winstrol but the more I read up on that it seems like it would fuck up my liver more than an injection. Not to mention, I would need to take test at the same time and would need a PCT. (Sounds way too involved for a first time) Then I am reading stuff that says just take test for your first time so I know the effects of test individually. I am so conflicted and have no definite reason why I should do one over the other. With all of this being said, I am 25 and want to have normal T-levels once I stop after my first cycle or two. I don't want to f up my natural levels and have to take test for the rest of my life. Just looking to trim off those last 15-20lbs and have that muscular look. Someone please provide some insight on what your experiences are, what you recommend, where to get pins etc, what I need to do in a given circumstance. Thanks a ton, anything helps
You don't need steroids to cut at your age is this your first time in the gym? After you use steroids and "cut" what are you gonna do go back to the 20% bf?

If you don't have gym discipline, steroids are meaningless, they're not a magic bullet if you've never have the discipline in the first place.

My advise, build a gym discipline and know how to eat right counting calories, if you haven't done before, do intermittent fasting, start with 16/8, then after a month do 20/4, if you don't know this, search for it. Don't fuck up your hormones thinking this is a magic bullet.

See my pic attached, I lost 35 pounds in 3 months without steroids because I had a gym discipline and knew how to eat right. You can do it too, leave steroids for the future.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-060044.png
    Screenshot_20220721-060044.png
    932 KB · Views: 3

Joeykid

You don't need steroids to cut at your age is this your first time in the gym? After you use steroids and "cut" what are you gonna do go back to the 20% bf?

If you don't have gym discipline, steroids are meaningless, they're not a magic bullet if you've never have the discipline in the first place.

My advise, build a gym discipline and know how to eat right counting calories, if you haven't done before, do intermittent fasting, start with 16/8, then after a month do 20/4, if you don't know this, search for it. Don't fuck up your hormones thinking this is a magic bullet.

See my pic attached, I lost 35 pounds in 3 months without steroids because I had a gym discipline and knew how to eat right. You can do it too, leave steroids for the future.
I am far from new to the gym. I have been going to the gym since I was in 8th grade, played football and wrestling in high school, and trained crossfit in college while dabbling with some Olympic lifting competitions. I was always the "big" kid in school. I have a broad build at 6'0 and 210lbs. I just have an extra 15lbs of fat on me, that all, and no matter what I try i cant get it off. I have been the same weight +/- 5lbs for the past 6 years. Being 4 years out of college and working full time, I try to go at least 5-6 (usually 5) times a week, working out a separate muscle group every day with one day of light cardio. I count my calories and have been on and off for years. Just thought maybe a cycle or two of test would shred those pounds and once i finish the cycle, I can maintain the weight myself after that. Let me know what you think

Pedrito0906

I am far from new to the gym. I have been going to the gym since I was in 8th grade, played football and wrestling in high school, and trained crossfit in college while dabbling with some Olympic lifting competitions. I was always the "big" kid in school. I have a broad build at 6'0 and 210lbs. I just have an extra 15lbs of fat on me, that all, and no matter what I try i cant get it off. I have been the same weight +/- 5lbs for the past 6 years. Being 4 years out of college and working full time, I try to go at least 5-6 (usually 5) times a week, working out a separate muscle group every day with one day of light cardio. I count my calories and have been on and off for years. Just thought maybe a cycle or two of test would shred those pounds and once i finish the cycle, I can maintain the weight myself after that. Let me know what you think
No matter what/if you use, it comes to this, calories in vs calories out. With gear you probably will gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, which ia great.

But if you're doing it for the cut, follow macros, eat healthier food, be more active, that's the key to cut.

Gear is great, you'll love it, you'll feel invincible, but nobody can assure you you'll hormones will be back to normal after you get a PCT (99% they will, but there is that 1%).

I just wanted to give you my point of view that gear is not magic. But their advise is golden, follow it and you'll see great results. I'm 32 and one of my regrets is not joining the dark side earlier in life, but again maybe it would have been a bad experience.

Keep us posted brother and good luck.

Joeykid

No matter what/if you use, it comes to this, calories in vs calories out. With gear you probably will gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, which ia great.

But if you're doing it for the cut, follow macros, eat healthier food, be more active, that's the key to cut.

Gear is great, you'll love it, you'll feel invincible, but nobody can assure you you'll hormones will be back to normal after you get a PCT (99% they will, but there is that 1%).

I just wanted to give you my point of view that gear is not magic. But their advise is golden, follow it and you'll see great results. I'm 32 and one of my regrets is not joining the dark side earlier in life, but again maybe it would have been a bad experience.

Here is the only thing holding me back at the moment... Once i finish two cycles worth, and I lose the fat and put on muscle, am I going to maintain that muscle I built and keep my body fat the same? Hypothetically if I keep diet and training the same?

Joeykid

This is where I stand currently, trimmed and flexing lol. I want that extra push

Attachments

• IMG_4951.jpg
    IMG_4951.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 3
D

Deleted member 45086

I
Here is the only thing holding me back at the moment... Once i finish two cycles worth, and I lose the fat and put on muscle, am I going to maintain that muscle I built and keep my body fat the same? Hypothetically if I keep diet and training the same?
If you only run a couple of test cycles and PCT correctly and continue to eat and train hard you will keep most of your gains.