Endurance on eq

bobby ricky

Did anyone else benefit from the ability to go and go on eq. Now that it’s out of my system I definitely would say it gave me crazy endurance.
Anyone else het that off of it?

D

Deleted member 45086

Did anyone else benefit from the ability to go and go on eq. Now that it’s out of my system I definitely would say it gave me crazy endurance.
Anyone else het that off of it?
Yep. 😂 I am back to getting tired before the end of a work day. I didn't on Eq.

bobby ricky

I thought something was wrong with me now 😂.
I felt superhuman when it came to endurance on eq. Thanks for chiming in guy’s.

Pedrito0906

I was using 500mg/w and I didn't feel $h!t, pretty disappointed honestly, what dosages were you taking pops?

EMachine

Hey Bobby,

Hope all is well! I actually have some of my athletes on EQ. It an amazing product for endurance athletes, and can be used for months at a time without any major issues. I have a professional soccer player who doesn’t get tested regularly where he plays on on it and his performance has increased 10 fold! He’s being watch by some “bigger” clubs since I put him on a “certain protocol” 🤪 for better performance. The only thing that need to be checked every 3 months is blood thickness and blood pressure (daily/weekly) depending on the athlete. If EQ is used without a good break in between cycles, it leads ( in the long run) to high blood pressure. It’s the only thing about this compound that I don’t like. Most bodybuilders who suffer today from high blood pressure attribute it to staying too long on it. When you get real EQ, not a watered down version most people feel like you felt…superhuman. I suspect that it is watered down by a lot of different labels and that why some users just don’t feel or see its benefits.

EMachine

I was using 500mg/w and I didn't feel $h!t, pretty disappointed honestly, what dosages were you taking pops?
At that dose, you should have felt “something!!!” It must have been watered down Pedrito. Also, how long did you cycle it and how did you cycle it, if you don’t mind me asking?