Just tore my acl; sprained my knee, tore ligaments in my ankle that may require surgery, fractured my foot in several places. Will HGH help me

John0620

I am looking for tissue ligament joint soft tissue repair. A way to heal more quickly quickly. Docs are saying no weightlifting for 8 months. I can’t do that. I’m willing to keep the cast on for one month and never bear weight and keep it elevated.
I’m already approx 30lbs underweight frkm a recent GI flare up I cannot lose more muscle or weight

Currently on 200mg testosterone 2x a week. Will continue this labs good. I have Npp, will that help me?

I’m thinking HGH for this is the best idea, will it be effective? How should I dose it? I have an rx

loren

hey man sorry to hear that about 4 years ago i tore my right shoulder tendons the supraspinatus, infraspinatus, teres minor the doctor asked what i was taking so i was honest after the 6 hour surgery and my first follow up prior to rehab he told me to put the gh and npp directly next to the cut (scar) it more than likely helped my recovery i was training it very light 5 months later granted there are 6 anchors in there he also told me about (reverse education) this is training the good side of your body and the injured side will try to keep up and maintain being semetrical it did work after becoming friends with the doctor therapy was 3 days a week for 5 months i asked if he would prescribe me gh he laughed and said no. but the next rehab he asked me to get him gh. go figure. i still talk with him every few weeks grear guy kinda saved my career in the sport so dont give up i felt foolish training with a sling on my right arm and doing half of my body but in the end he was correct 100%. just giving you my story hope it helps you with your journey be well. loren.

suppsforlife

I have Npp, will that help me?
yes it will. but considering you need it for recovery purposes, i would go for Deca because you can inject it only once a week, but with NPP you need to go every other day.
I’m thinking HGH for this is the best idea, will it be effective? How should I dose it? I have an rx
yes, i've also thought about HGH. Generally, Test + Nandrolone (NPP or Deca) + HGH are pretty much the only things you could run for faster recovery. HGH for recovery purposes only is used in about a dosage of 2 IU per day.
Nandrolone (NPP or Deca) for recovery purposes 100-200 mg/week.

PS: Sorry to hear about your injury... hope you'll go through a fast recovery

loren

thanks but already back to lifting and competition the gh really helped good luck if i can help let me know be well. loren...

loren

agreed i did 3iu when i went back to real lifting i upped it to 4 iu. now im at 5iu i have a friend that sells gh from the uk. he does 270 iu kits. 10 vials. for 240 us dollars its the only gh i have ever done so i can not compair it to for say somatrope or the other domestic gh brands when i buy 10 kits he gives me 12 for the same cash hope i can say this here not trying to sell anything

Twizted

As others have mentioned HGH will definitely help to aid in your recovery. Due to the severity of your injury I would also look into adding some peptides on too of the hgh. BPC-157 and TB-500 are the two I hear about the most in terms of recovery. I have heard they work really well together.

loren

agreed a lot of the young guys are into peptides. it seems very complicated to me but as you said all helps. i just dont understand why doctors will not prescribe gh. hell its hard enough to get test other than trt its almost imposable just have to be willing to commit to 6 months to get the effects of gh. i think thats where guys loose out they either cant afford it or try to run a small dose just to do it. the results are not over night gotta put in the time

MusculeX

I am looking for tissue ligament joint soft tissue repair. A way to heal more quickly quickly. Docs are saying no weightlifting for 8 months. I can’t do that. I’m willing to keep the cast on for one month and never bear weight and keep it elevated.
I’m already approx 30lbs underweight frkm a recent GI flare up I cannot lose more muscle or weight

Currently on 200mg testosterone 2x a week. Will continue this labs good. I have Npp, will that help me?

Yes, definitely HGH could help for recovery in small dosage as @HGH.to says 1-3 IU/day will be enough!
Regarding peptides like tb-500 its not more about regeneration and recovery, it increases endurance, so minor injuries can recover faster if you will be on HGH it makes no sense to take also tb-500.
You can also try IGF-1 ( not peptide like IGF1 lr3) Also small dosage like 1mg/day.
Or for local injections could help GFA-RNAst 100-200mcg/day
Both of this 2 products will positive affect stimulation of growth of muscle tissue. Stimulation of protein IGF-1 synthesis. Cartilage and tendon tissue regeneration in case of injuries. Regeneration of damaged nerve tissue

Both HGH or IGF it should be minimum 8-12 weeks cycle.

Twizted

Regarding peptides like tb-500 its not more about regeneration and recovery, it increases endurance, so minor injuries can recover faster if you will be on HGH it makes no sense to take also tb-500.
Cab you show me the studies that say TB-500/BPC-157 is more for endurance increases and not for recovery and regeneration? Because everything I've read explicitly states it's regeneration and recovery benefits.

MusculeX

Cab you show me the studies that say TB-500/BPC-157 is more for endurance increases and not for recovery and regeneration? Because everything I've read explicitly states it's regeneration and recovery benefits.
Well its a damn good question, I do not deny that he can help in recovery it accelerates the metabolism between cells, which in turn accelerates the recovery, also stimulates the growth of blood vessels which can also speed up recovery, but due to increased microcirculation, in the muscles mitochondria begin to work in cells, they begin to absorb lactic acid which leads to increased endurance in training.
Basically, I want to say that TB-500 for sure could help with recovery but if there is a choice between HGH or TB-500 or IGF-1
HGH will be much more profitable with serious injury

Twizted

Well its a damn good question, I do not deny that he can help in recovery it accelerates the metabolism between cells, which in turn accelerates the recovery, also stimulates the growth of blood vessels which can also speed up recovery, but due to increased microcirculation, in the muscles mitochondria begin to work in cells, they begin to absorb lactic acid which leads to increased endurance in training.
Basically, I want to say that TB-500 for sure could help with recovery but if there is a choice between HGH or TB-500 or IGF-1
HGH will be much more profitable with serious injury
Oh yeah for sure, if you have to choose one or the other I would 100% say hgh. I don't see them as mutually exclusive though, as long as you can afford it you should benefit from both together.