PCT Beginner help for old dude

Westyray

I'm new to this.I started testosterone injections on June 1st,this was the first time in my life that I crossed the line for much needed 'help'.I started anavar on July 19th,and am up to 30 mg a day...10 in morning,afternoon and night.Im taking test blend 450 every three days.I already feel fantastic I wish I didn't wait so long(56 years and 53 days years old)
My question is what is the best PCT for me with anavar at this dose?Should I increase dose to 40?50?Someone at thr gym said I do not have yo cycle the testosterone. Is this true?Sorry I may be old,but im totally new to this.Any help would be vastly appreciated

suppsforlife

My question is what is the best PCT for me with anavar at this dose?
PCT is Post Cycle Therapy plan. This is a plan that you start when ALL steroids (including testosterone) are out of your system in order to allow your body to recover. If you continue using testosterone, there's no need for PCT. If you do start PCT, you need to stop using anavar and testosterone and any other steroid to allow your body to recover natural ability to produce testosterone.
So, do you stop using testosterone or you only stop anavar?
Should I increase dose to 40?50?
it depends on various factors. if you've been on 30 mg/day of anavar for like 2 weeks and you're responding great AND you also think you want more results, then you might. But if you can't tolerate it very well or you're happy with the results, I wouldn't.
Someone at thr gym said I do not have yo cycle the testosterone. Is this true?
no it's not. testosterone is the base of all steroid cycles. you can run testosterone alone, but i wouldn't recommend using anavar (or any other steroid) alone.

Westyray

PCT is Post Cycle Therapy plan. This is a plan that you start when ALL steroids (including testosterone) are out of your system in order to allow your body to recover. If you continue using testosterone, there's no need for PCT. If you do start PCT, you need to stop using anavar and testosterone and any other steroid to allow your body to recover natural ability to produce testosterone.
So, do you stop using testosterone or you only stop anavar?

it depends on various factors. if you've been on 30 mg/day of anavar for like 2 weeks and you're responding great AND you also think you want more results, then you might. But if you can't tolerate it very well or you're happy with the results, I wouldn't.

no it's not. testosterone is the base of all steroid cycles. you can run testosterone alone, but i wouldn't recommend using anavar (or any other steroid) alone.
Thank you so much for taking the time not only to answer my questions,but to answer them thoroughly. Much grateful.

Twizted

A quick question for you, is your testosterone levels low naturally? At your age it definitely wouldn't be uncommon to have low T, if it is low I would start researching the possibility of TRT so you don't have to go back to living with low T. If you have normal levels then PCT is most definitely the better option.

Westyray

Do I even have to cycle off Anavar if I continue to take testosterone?My questions may sound stupid,but I really do not know.Whar about starting Winstrol for cutting?

Twizted

Orals should only ever be ran 4-6 weeks max. Anavar is one of the mildest oral steroids but it still has a negative effect on health markers. You should definitely cycle off the anavar for a bit

HGH.to

Twizted is right. it's actually immensely important to remember to cycle off orals after pretty short cycles!