Need some advice on starting TRT

geeksandsundry

40m living in England, 6'2" (188cm) and 90kg (199lbs). I have had all the classic symptoms of low T and the most recent blood work is shown below. I haven't been able to improve my levels as my Dr says my level is very good. Thanks to this forum, I have gotten a bit of education about TRT and I have come to understand my levels total T - 15.40 nmol/L (444ng/dL) and free T - 0.308 nmol/L (8ng/dL) is on the low end of 'normal' rather than very good.

I have decided to self administer TRT and do regular bloodwork to monitor my system. Can you recommend top sources please? I am wary of getting poor quality gear and doing myself harm. Again, what would be the recommended dose that I can start with please?

Every help around this and whatever I have missed would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• AdvancedTRT.jpg
    AdvancedTRT.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 5

Pedrito0906

Can you recommend top sources please?
We can't talk about sources in public forums, if you click the muscle gurus icon it takes you to the home page and there you can see aal the sources. I've personally bought from a couple of them, got nothing but great experience, fast shipping and the communication is great. Also you can see them posting great info an advices and look are their avatar.

I have had all the classic symptoms of low T
I feel you brother, this is the worst I'm 32 started on this 8 months ago with 12 nmol/L and free was around 0.38, good job into taking matters on your own hands, a lot of Drs go by numbers and not symptoms.

what would be the recommended dose that I can start with please?
Everyone is different, people need different dosages than others, I go by numbers on bloodwork and how I feel. When I started, I took 150mg/w that pushed me to upper end around 30. Also different labs have different ranges, for example mine had from 8 - 40 nmol/L. Keep doing blood works every 2 - 3 months until you find the right dose that covers numbers but most importantly symptoms.

I split the injection twice every 3-3.5 days, don't sweat too much about having the time dialed down to minute, you can do it M/F or S/W or whatever combination you want, I just do it now every 3 days and I'm done.

I've also done 2 cycles using 500mg/w and 600mg/w, not saying you should if you are interested there a lot of people here who know a lot and can give great advice like they did to me when I started.

TRT changed my life for the better, I was in deep depression, and now I'm living the best life I can have, I'm mentally changed me, gave more drive, more motivation to do stuff, get better job, better women, be more of a man. Telling you this not to brag, but to let you know after you cross the river, there is paradise. Good luck brother.

geeksandsundry

We can't talk about sources in public forums, if you click the muscle gurus icon it takes you to the home page and there you can see aal the sources. I've personally bought from a couple of them, got nothing but great experience, fast shipping and the communication is great. Also you can see them posting great info an advices and look are their avatar.

I feel you brother, this is the worst I'm 32 started on this 8 months ago with 12 nmol/L and free was around 0.38, good job into taking matters on your own hands, a lot of Drs go by numbers and not symptoms.

Everyone is different, people need different dosages than others, I go by numbers on bloodwork and how I feel. When I started, I took 150mg/w that pushed me to upper end around 30. Also different labs have different ranges, for example mine had from 8 - 40 nmol/L. Keep doing blood works every 2 - 3 months until you find the right dose that covers numbers but most importantly symptoms.

I split the injection twice every 3-3.5 days, don't sweat too much about having the time dialed down to minute, you can do it M/F or S/W or whatever combination you want, I just do it now every 3 days and I'm done.

I've also done 2 cycles using 500mg/w and 600mg/w, not saying you should if you are interested there a lot of people here who know a lot and can give great advice like they did to me when I started.

TRT changed my life for the better, I was in deep depression, and now I'm living the best life I can have, I'm mentally changed me, gave more drive, more motivation to do stuff, get better job, better women, be more of a man. Telling you this not to brag, but to let you know after you cross the river, there is paradise. Good luck brother.
Hey mate. Thanks so much for taking the time to share some knowledge. I appreciate this forum a lot as it has taught me so much and helped me understand how I am feeling better. It's weird trying to explain how you are feeling to the dr and he tells you are doing great.

I am considering going with a Test E, probably pinning 100-150mg/wk initially and adjust according to how I feel. How do folks go about needles, as I have learnt on here i'd need 2 each time i pin.

Once again, cheers for your help mate.

geeksandsundry

Hey mate. Thanks so much for taking the time to share some knowledge. I appreciate this forum a lot as it has taught me so much and helped me understand how I am feeling better. It's weird trying to explain how you are feeling to the dr and he tells you are doing great.

I am considering going with a Test E, probably pinning 100-150mg/wk initially and adjust according to how I feel. How do folks go about needles, as I have learnt on here i'd need 2 each time i pin.

Did you also start with HCG when you started pinning? Again, I know this varies on individual, but what would be a good dose to start with? Cheers mate

Pedrito0906

Best way is to get 2 needles because if you use the same to draw and to inject it will get blunt after the draw and it will more painful.
I use a 19G to draw and I use another one anywhere from 21 - 23G 1" length to pin my glutes, or I use 25G 0.5" to my ventroglutes area because I rotate sites every 3 days.

For me the 23G is the perfect combo of less pain while not taking long to inject the solution in the glutes.

To inject buy from highly recognized brands because they have the most sharp ones therefore I would say very little initial pain.

Hope that helps mate.

Pedrito0906

Did you also start with HCG when you started pinning? Again, I know this varies on individual, but what would be a good dose to start with? Cheers mate
I never use HCG, I don't care about fertility, I even had a vasectomy, don't want kids for now. Also other people use it for the testis to not get shrunk, I haven't noticed any difference in size so I haven't been affected by it maybe cause they couldn't produce enough in the first place? Idk.

geeksandsundry

I never use HCG, I don't care about fertility, I even had a vasectomy, don't want kids for now. Also other people use it for the testis to not get shrunk, I haven't noticed any difference in size so I haven't been affected by it maybe cause they couldn't produce enough in the first place? Idk.
I appreciate your tips mate. Cheers

HGH.to

My nuts have stayed the same except when I ran high deca. They shrunk a little but looked much better. Now on lower deca they went back to normal.
that's why by far not everyone needs HCG. there are guys who get their nuts smaller on only 300 mg/week and then there's you. two types of people.
@geeksandsundry welcome to MG. as you can see @Pedrito0906 was in a very similar situation as you and he has changed much since then. to the better. really hope you're going to get a very similar result.
if there are any other questions that you may have - there are a bunch of helpful members here trying to help (and I'm going to be one of them too).
Welcome

geeksandsundry

that's why by far not everyone needs HCG. there are guys who get their nuts smaller on only 300 mg/week and then there's you. two types of people.
@geeksandsundry welcome to MG. as you can see @Pedrito0906 was in a very similar situation as you and he has changed much since then. to the better. really hope you're going to get a very similar result.
if there are any other questions that you may have - there are a bunch of helpful members here trying to help (and I'm going to be one of them too).
Welcome
Makes absolute sense. Thank you and I am grateful for this forum and all you wonderful blokes. It would be great to replicate @Pedrito0906 result but to be honest, I just want to feel better, anything else is a bonus. The only concern I suppose i'd have is, how does this work with travelling? I'd be wary of travelling with gear without prescriptions.

HGH.to

but to be honest, I just want to feel better, anything else is a bonus.
then you just don't need to increase dosages
The only concern I suppose i'd have is, how does this work with travelling? I'd be wary of travelling with gear without prescriptions.
traveling with gear without prescriptions is actually a bit of a problem when planning to travel on a plane and/or to another country.
and even then, some people found solutions, you just gotta research
it depends a lot on the time you're planning to be away from gear, where exactly you're going and how you plan to get there

geeksandsundry

then you just don't need to increase dosages

traveling with gear without prescriptions is actually a bit of a problem when planning to travel on a plane and/or to another country.
and even then, some people found solutions, you just gotta research
it depends a lot on the time you're planning to be away from gear, where exactly you're going and how you plan to get there
Figured it'd be, might just not pin while away and resume when back home.

geeksandsundry

Just an update, went ahead and placed an order with one of the top sources here. Received last night. Decided I am going to experiment with the following needles (awaiting delivery):

- 21G for drawing
- 23G 1.25" (Glutes)
- 25G 1" (Glutes)
- 25G 5/8 (Ventroglutes and Delts)

- 30G 0.5" SubQ (HCG)

Hoping to figure out if those work or I need to switch it up; but from the knowledge shared by everyone; I think those should be ok.
Terrified and excited at the same time, we'll see how this goes. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge.