Can I switch my test tren mast to an all in one stack

So been running test and mast 350 each for 10 weeks. Last 4 weeks want to introduce tren just to finish stuff up. So dropped test and mast to 250 each and tren 25 mg eod. Now I'm running low on mast but have a cut stack of test mast and tren 50 mg each per ml. Could I just switch to that? Say 150 mg of test tren mast a week to finish off. They are all fast esters so might be a pain once I stop and switch over to my long ester trt dose. What you guys think? Or just order more mast?

D

Deleted member 45086

So been running test and mast 350 each for 10 weeks. Last 4 weeks want to introduce tren just to finish stuff up. So dropped test and mast to 250 each and tren 25 mg eod. Now I'm running low on mast but have a cut stack of test mast and tren 50 mg each per ml. Could I just switch to that? Say 150 mg of test tren mast a week to finish off. They are all fast esters so might be a pain once I stop and switch over to my long ester trt dose. What you guys think? Or just order more mast?
I know tren is powerful but 25 eod isn't enough. 150/week is still low but still may benefit you so yeah 150 each of test, tren, and mast is ok. Next time you might want to up them all but nothing wrong with being conservative on first run.

I know tren is powerful but 25 eod isn't enough. 150/week is still low but still may benefit you so yeah 150 each of test, tren, and mast is ok. Next time you might want to up them all but nothing wrong with being conservative on first run.
Honestly seen it working great on just 100. Thing is I'm running tren a but mast is mast e and test is test c. Would that be a problem switching from long to short for the last 3 weeks?

D

Deleted member 45086

Honestly seen it working great on just 100. Thing is I'm running tren a but mast is mast e and test is test c. Would that be a problem switching from long to short for the last 3 weeks?
Think it would be fine. If you really want to be safe just wait 1 week after your last test c injection and then start your short ester combo but TBH it's not like you are going to overdose on a little extra test or mast.

HGH.to

yeah, 150 mg/week of trenbolone is the starting dosage and it's likely to be beneficial, especially when you stack it with masteron (mast has SHBG binding properties).
overall sounds good.
and no, there wouldn't be a problem switching from long to short, it's just the fact that the first 1-2 weeks you're still going to have the effects of the previous long versions of testosterone lingering after the switch.