Shoulder press

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

Got a right shoulder that I have to baby just a little. Wasn't bothering me today so I said why not?
260 x 3 reps shoulder press. Personal record for me.

zakco

I don't know your age or history but I'm 45, former pro BMX rider, 23 yrs weightlifting and worked construction for 27 years.....I can't remember ever NOT having some kind of injury. Learning to work around them is absolutely necessary to succeed at anything.
Most of my inquiries slowly fade, but if they get worse I take action.

Good for you man!!.....and the shoulder is the most complex joint we have. Lots can go wrong.

D

Deleted member 45086

I don't know your age or history but I'm 45, former pro BMX rider, 23 yrs weightlifting and worked construction for 27 years.....I can't remember ever NOT having some kind of injury. Learning to work around them is absolutely necessary to succeed at anything.
Most of my inquiries slowly fade, but if they get worse I take action.

Good for you man!!.....and the shoulder is the most complex joint we have. Lots can go wrong.
Yeah brother, steel industry for 2 decades here. I don't know what being 100% is. 😂

zakco

Even better!!! Something cool about doing a job that has most people flat on their asses at the end of each day when you're hitting the weights after work.
I can list healthy joints way quicker than injured ones.