Estrogen

bobby ricky

Is there an advantage to letting your estrogen go crazy on cycle? Muscle building advantage to be exact. Are you more anabolic with high estrogen?

suppsforlife

in a way or another, yes. estrogen actually helps you build muscle. it's actually making your stronger. you retain more water, but it does make you stronger.
for example - have you seen those puffy bloated powerlifters with red moon faces? they're full of estrogen. but they are full of strength and muscles. that's why using anti-estrogens recklessly being afraid of gyno is a big mistake many tend to do

bobby ricky

I’m trying something I’ve never done. I’m retaining water at the moment and would usually take adex to combat it but thinking about letting it run amuck for a while. Feel very full and juicy. Going to check bp and keep an eye on it.

Denicnut

Is there an advantage to letting your estrogen go crazy on cycle? Muscle building advantage to be exact. Are you more anabolic with high estrogen?
Yes you need estrogen to build muscle and feel good and heart health and mental health…I try to raise my test high enough to where I am close to needing an AI but can live without it if I do some cardio and clean up the diet like just a little bloat or acne for me that’s around 400-500mg of test when I get up to 600-750mg I’ve tried a few times my nipple starts getting fucked up and I need some aromasin which doesn’t completely kill estrogen like Letro does…feel better with estrogen up a little high but no sides and especially for sex drive I forgot that one!