Red meat?

Idontgetmad

Hi guys.

I often see red meat programmed into meal plans, I’m honestly just wondering how necessary it is. I understand thay it’s nutritious and provides higher Cals in a bulk but how nessesary is it during a cut when you’re keeping calories lower.

HGH.to

still important as it's full of proteins and, as you said yourself - other nutrients that actually help you maintain muscle and lose fat

Denicnut

Hi guys.

I often see red meat programmed into meal plans, I’m honestly just wondering how necessary it is. I understand thay it’s nutritious and provides higher Cals in a bulk but how nessesary is it during a cut when you’re keeping calories lower.
If you’re cutting and want to stay away from red meat you can and indirectly you will probably lower fat intake…Kevin levrone used to eat all fish primarily when he was prepping for a contest….it’s just good to get protein from different sources…beans, nuts. Quinoa etc

Alphamedical

You can use it or not , ussualy i use it during my cut prep for contest but i have to keep always an eyes on the indirect fat intake and manage the direct fat sources.

But ussualy i prefer to use turkey breast , chicken , eggwhites, fish (tuna steaks)

MusculeX

Hi guys.

I've heard different opinions on this. I prefer chicken, turkey, beef, white low-calorie fish such as zander. The most important thing here is to keep a balance. protein can be gained without eating meat at all but your iron will fall