Hi, Clint. New and thinking of starting my first cycle

Docday24

Hi, Clint here. Retired Navy “Doc” living in South Korea. Moving back to Cali in December and just started training again. 41 y/o and looking to do my first bodybuilding show in the next year or so. Just starting to research and look into the “supplements” to enhance my workouts and help slim down my BF. Currently working out 5 days a week and tracking macros pretty strictly. Finding ways to make healthier sweet treats (protein shakes and SF pudding mix). Any suggestions on first cycle are greatly appreciated and accepted. Any suggestions on what and how to do this, please let me know!

Gainz.

For a first cycle we usually recommend a 10 to 14 (I recommend 14) week cycle of 300mg per week of test e or c. Split the dose up into 2 injections a week. 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday.

You'll need some Arimidex for any high est sides you might get.

Then you'll need a pct. I recommend Nolvadex. That's taken 4 weeks after your last injection. And you take that for 4 weeks. 40mg for the first and second week, 20mg for the 3rd and 4th week.

(I really need to copy and paste this 😂🤣)

But as you've already said diet is everything brother!
Get through this first cycle and then you can start upping the dose and adding compounds.
Treat your cycles like a science experiment, keep the variables low, so if you have problems you know where they are coming from!
I'm sure you'll have more questions, feel free to ask

Docday24

For a first cycle we usually recommend a 10 to 14 (I recommend 14) week cycle of 300mg per week of test e or c. Split the dose up into 2 injections a week. 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday.

Then you'll need a pct. I recommend Nolvadex. That's taken 4 weeks after your last injection. And you take that for 4 weeks. 40mg for the first and second week, 20mg for the 3rd and 4th week.

Get through this first cycle and then you can start upping the dose and adding compounds.
Treat your cycles like a science experiment, keep the variables low, so if you have problems you know where they are coming from!
Thanks. Greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing what my labs turn out on in a couple weeks. Thanks for the knowledge!

HGH.to

Looking forward to seeing what my labs turn out on in a couple weeks.
that's actually great. getting labs prior to starting the first cycle is something not everyone does, but should. it's important to let you know where you're starting , and then have another lab done to see where you're heading at.

Docday24

Just got my labs drawn today!!! Should hear back from the doc by Tuesday. Fingers crossed things come back so in my favor!

BenTren

What @GainzBandit said 👌

Gainz.

Would it not be worth running it for 20 weeks rather than 10-14? Obviously depending on side effects/blood work? I'm no expert btw 🤣 just what other people I know have done
No, just 14. Don't want to stress your endocrine system out. Keep it safe brother!

Docday24

No, just 14. Don't want to stress your endocrine system out. Keep it safe brother!
I think that because the doctor thinks I’m going to be on this for the rest of my life that’s why the smaller dose. I’m 41, married (to a man) not having kids so a constant flow is what he’s thinking.

Gainz.

There's a difference between trt and cycles... or blasting and cruising. Usually anything higher than 250mg a week you don't run for more than 16 weeks.

suppsforlife

I think that because the doctor thinks I’m going to be on this for the rest of my life that’s why the smaller dose. I’m 41, married (to a man) not having kids so a constant flow is what he’s thinking.
if you have natural low T levels then you're very likely to be on this for the rest of your life... that's why the smaller dose

Docday24

There's a difference between trt and cycles... or blasting and cruising. Usually anything higher than 250mg a week you don't run for more than 16 weeks.
I want to run more than what the doc subscribed. I’d like to start at 250mg a week to see how it goes then increase as wanted/needed.

Docday24

if you have natural low T levels then you're very likely to be on this for the rest of your life... that's why the smaller dose
I do have low T from looking at the labs. Low but on the low end of normal. So if I can get more than what the doc gave, id ideally love that.

Gainz.

I want to run more than what the doc subscribed. I’d like to start at 250mg a week to see how it goes then increase as wanted/needed.
There's absolutely no reason to start that high. Start at 100-150mg a week. Starting any higher for simple low t is pointless. You're only gonna hurt yourself at 250mg

Docday24

There's absolutely no reason to start that high. Start at 100-150mg a week. Starting any higher for simple low t is pointless. You're only gonna hurt yourself at 250mg
I’m wanting to do a cycle of Test vs just doing trt for low test. Do a cycle for 14 weeks then drop down for a couple months. If that’s right?

Gainz.

Yeah 300mg blast, 150mg cruise. But it seems like more research and understanding is needed brother. you should have a full understanding on how it works, what the side effects are and how to combat them before getting on trt or cycles.
It's not something that you just jump into

Docday24

Yeah 300mg blast, 150mg cruise. But it seems like more research and understanding is needed brother. you should have a full understanding on how it works, what the side effects are and how to combat them before getting on trt or cycles.
It's not something that you just jump into
That’s why I’m glad I found this site. Can get some first hand knowledge and assistance from everyone. I really only went through my Doc was to see what my labs were prior to actually starting a cycle of test. Def not trying to run into anything without knowledge. So def glad for all the info.

Gainz.

The higher the dose, the higher the risk of sides. In the land of gear, more doesn't always mean better! Sometimes just enough... perfect!