Wife pregnant after 7+ years of b&c??

So it happened fellas. Was actually starting to figure out a plan on coming off and pcting. Been blasting and cruising for about 8 maybe more years now. Never came off. Never do crazy amount of gear but self trt. Recently finished a test mast tren cycle and was just starting my cruise dose of 150 mgs. We began trying a couple weeks ago and boom already happened. Still super early but she took 4 different tests and all came back positive.

Honestly kind of shocked. How is it possible haha? Thought I'd be completely shut down. Anyone else get their girl pregnant on blast or cruise or being on for years. All I've used has been ugl gear. Super curious as I assumed their was no hope. Also stressed if using ugl gear could cause any potential harm to the baby?

No hcg btw. And no posts about "get a DNA test to make sure it's yours" please.

HGH.to

Congrats man! That's awesome! Being a father is the single most amazing feeling in the world!
and this proves how different we are. Some are getting shut down, others are not! And it proves that being on gear doesn't make you infertile as many were thinking

Congrats man! That's awesome! Being a father is the single most amazing feeling in the world!
and this proves how different we are. Some are getting shut down, others are not! And it proves that being on gear doesn't make you infertile as many were thinking
Thanks brotha appreciate it. Someone on one of the other forums said aas use weakens sperm and can make them deformed and stuff. More chance of miscarriage and defects and stuff. Any truth to that?

Gainz.

Yeah apparently... unfortunately... 🤣🤣... (for me) try doesn't make you sterile! I already have 2 kids from a previous relationship, my girl has one from a previous... and I just don't want anymore. Never wanted more than 1 baby mama. I was hoping trt would make me sterile... but no. Gonna have to get clipped.

But congratulations brother, being a Dad is... well its everything. I didn't think it was possible to love someone so much. Truly happy for you 👊

Yeah apparently... unfortunately... 🤣🤣... (for me) try doesn't make you sterile! I already have 2 kids from a previous relationship, my girl has one from a previous... and I just don't want anymore. Never wanted more than 1 baby mama. I was hoping trt would make me sterile... but no. Gonna have to get clipped.

But congratulations brother, being a Dad is... well its everything. I didn't think it was possible to love someone so much. Truly happy for you 👊
Thanks bro couldn't be more excited. Just want to do everything right. Hence why I'm freaking out over possible issues that could arise due to my aas use. How long were you on when you guys conceived?

Gainz.

Thanks bro couldn't be more excited. Just want to do everything right. Hence why I'm freaking out over possible issues that could arise due to my aas use. How long were you on when you guys conceived?
Oh I forget about that new dad excitment. Everything will change the moment that kid arrives.
But I wasn't on gear when I had my kids. My problem was my girl was a diabetic... getting her healthy enough to get pregnant, then staying healthy during the pregnancy was our issue. But I got my son and I got my daughter... (trust me you want a daughter... 🤣🤣)
The crazy thing is nothing in your life before your kid matters. The things you think you like or stress about now... they disappear and are replaced by that kid. Just take your time and enjoy it, it goes by so fast!

HGH.to

Thanks brotha appreciate it. Someone on one of the other forums said aas use weakens sperm and can make them deformed and stuff. More chance of miscarriage and defects and stuff. Any truth to that?
weakining sperm and lowering its count is true. But increasing chances miscarriage and defects after already conceiving... i really doubt. anything is possible indeed, but i just think chances are very low. at least, much lower in comparison with those whose been doing drugs, smokes, etc.

weakining sperm and lowering its count is true. But increasing chances miscarriage and defects after already conceiving... i really doubt. anything is possible indeed, but i just think chances are very low. at least, much lower in comparison with those whose been doing drugs, smokes, etc.
Yea wasn't sure if ugl gear can cause anything just because you don't entirely know exactly what your injecting.

Pedrito0906

I had low count while on trt but still could get her pregnant. Also the deformed sperms won't go anywhere cause of the defenses the uterus has, they will die, they have to through hell to fertilize the egg, that's why the strongest survives.

Gainz.

I had low count while on trt but still could get her pregnant. Also the deformed sperms won't go anywhere cause of the defenses the uterus has, they will die, they have to through hell to fertilize the egg, that's why the strongest survives.
Been running into defensive uteruses my entire life....