Test-c 100mg.

Gainz.

Who actually pays for barrels and pins ?
That’s just stupid when it’s all free from aids council and needle exchange.
Everyone can be on trt for under $200 a year. People in America are paying $10 to $30 for scripts of testosterone.
10ml vial for under what you can get ugl.
Me, I pay for everything. And this year I just got everything for $147
That's 4 vials, and 200 barrels and pins.
I'm curious where these people are going, because I would love to recommend some people. Because the majority of people here, are complaining how their American doctors won't give it them, won't do self injections, or when they finally get it they are only getting 2-4 injections a month and the prices range from $400-800 a month.
I mean hell, most people have a $50 co pay... if they have to go to the doctor more than 4 times a year... they pay more than me even if everything else is free.
I'm not trying to argue, I'm looking for direction... I mean I wouldn't give them my money. (But that's because I don't want to give my state or big pharma 1 extra fucking dollar than I have too)
But I do know some people who could really benefit from a proper trt program, and would only do it the legal way.

JesseTX

Everyone can be on trt for under $200 a year. People in America are paying $10 to $30 for scripts of testosterone.
I don't see how people in my country are getting trt so cheap. I haven't known anyone who is.

HGH.to

it's the first time I see someone saying that a prescription of Test can be cheaper than what you can get yourself online. Doing the math for Testosterone they offer, 1 ml of prescribed Testosterone is going to cost you more than 10 ml of Testosterone that you can get online (including barrels and pins).

JesseTX

it's the first time I see someone saying that a prescription of Test can be cheaper than what you can get yourself online. Doing the math for Testosterone they offer, 1 ml of prescribed Testosterone is going to cost you more than 10 ml of Testosterone that you can get online (including barrels and pins).
He isn't offering anything to substantiate his claim.
I already have an order ready to place for my self admin TRT.

Gainz.

I would be shocked... absolutely shocked to find someone getting a whole year of trt... pins included for less than $150.
Not in America... not with copays and prescription costs... I mean gas is $4 a gallon here... you'll spend more than that in a year driving back and forth to the doctor for injections.
Not to mention the number one biggest problem with trt from doctors is they don't want to give you a script, They want you to go in... so they can charge you money! Because that's all doctors want is your money!

So I can't wait to find this trt paradise... legal trt that you get to take home and test is only $10 a vial and free pins... what's next a free hot nurses they send to stick you?

Aussie

Some people actually get the testosterone for free. I will screenshot it when I find it.

Enjoy trying to say I’m full of it but this is America
243441A7-9C09-4F30-ADC8-A7DA0F8E3A0D.jpeg

Gainz.

indeed. some people do actually get testosterone for free. but they have insurance that most of us can't afford...
I'm honestly shocked... but yeah I'm sure his insurance is mucho. I actually quit my favorite job ever because of insurance reasons. The company I worked for was bought out by a much larger company. They started changing... everything. one of the things that put it over the edge was our insurance. It went from $175 a month, with dental and eye care. And it was great coverage, especially for a healthy guy in his mid 20s. Well they changed it to some crazy over the top plan that was $427 a month!!! Like what the fuck! I'm sure my test would of been free on that plan too. But there was no way in hell I was sticking around for that.
It was "free" copays and "free" prescriptions... but its not free... not even a little. Getting rapped monthly for something I didn't use. Never went to the doctor, and wasn't on any meds.

JesseTX

I'm honestly shocked... but yeah I'm sure his insurance is mucho. I actually quit my favorite job ever because of insurance reasons. The company I worked for was bought out by a much larger company. They started changing... everything. one of the things that put it over the edge was our insurance. It went from $175 a month, with dental and eye care. And it was great coverage, especially for a healthy guy in his mid 20s. Well they changed it to some crazy over the top plan that was $427 a month!!! Like what the fuck! I'm sure my test would of been free on that plan too. But there was no way in hell I was sticking around for that.
It was "free" copays and "free" prescriptions... but its not free... not even a little. Getting rapped monthly for something I didn't use. Never went to the doctor, and wasn't on any meds.
It's terrible that happened.
Hope you got a better deal now.