Primobolan experience

Idontgetmad

Just looking for different experiences with primo, I’m seeing a lot of love and a lot of hate. What have you guys experienced with it? How was the hair loss if any

HGH.to

Primo is actually an amazing stuff when done properly. and yeah.. it's among the safest for hair loss

Idontgetmad

Primo is actually an amazing stuff when done properly. and yeah.. it's among the safest for hair loss
It looks that way, bought a test kit and it’s showing that it’s actually primo. Going to do a 1:1 test ratio. I’ve seen that it’s horrible for hair? That’s the one thing that’s kinda got me on the fence about it

Idontgetmad

you actually got legit primo, great brother.
Yeah I’m excited to try it seems like a fun compound
it's actually not that bad. any steroids can affect hair, but primo is far not as bad as tren, for example
does the hair loss from it stop when you quit it? That’s my tap out point lol, as long as I can stop and the hair loss will stop then I have no worries. But if it continues after discontinuing use then it gets scary
you have to run allot of it for it to shine. and it can get expensive.
yeah at 500 a week it’s reasonable, once you start upping it to a gram and stuff it gets unreal lol.

suppsforlife

does the hair loss from it stop when you quit it? That’s my tap out point lol, as long as I can stop and the hair loss will stop then I have no worries. But if it continues after discontinuing use then it gets scary
it's highly individual, but yeah, for most - it stops. but then again, if you don't have the genetics of losing hair you may not notice any hair loss at all

Idontgetmad

it's highly individual, but yeah, for most - it stops. but then again, if you don't have the genetics of losing hair you may not notice any hair loss at all
Fair enough. I don’t think I have the genetics for it. 28 with a full head of hair, all the men on my moms side have full heads of hair. I just get paranoid about it

Aussie

A lot of people that suffer from gyno use it at a low rate to keep E2 under control. You don’t need to use much of it to see results.
In Australia you can get it proscribed for trt but it’s $450 for 10ml.

@Papa.Smurf0311 next