Gyno

bobby ricky

My last cycle I let my estrogen run wild and started to get a lump behind my nipple.
No worries just lowered my dose and one adex per day for 2 weeks and it disappeared. Never let my estrogen go like that but I felt great. I thought I would never get it but it happened and it’s gone. I responded immediately and it worked.

Pedrito0906

My last cycle I let my estrogen run wild and started to get a lump behind my nipple.
No worries just lowered my dose and one adex per day for 2 weeks and it disappeared. Never let my estrogen go like that but I felt great. I thought I would never get it but it happened and it’s gone. I responded immediately and it worked.
I remember you saying you were gonna test it to see what happened.

I've been taking 700test and 600npp for the past month and my nipple was itchy and super sensitive. I took a pill and it was fixed. Now I take half a pill every week. That seems to prevent that from happening. My level were around 80, so that's my threshold

bobby ricky

I remember you saying you were gonna test it to see what happened.

I've been taking 700test and 600npp for the past month and my nipple was itchy and super sensitive. I took a pill and it was fixed. Now I take half a pill every week. That seems to prevent that from happening. My level were around 80, so that's my threshold
I always take one adex only when my sock line gets puffy but this time I said fuck it. My nipples were getting a little sensitive and then about 2 weeks later lump👎. I don’t test till December but I just kinda shut it down and went to the lower dose. It was crazy to feel a lump😂. I’m gonna stay at 250 mgs per week for now and maintain what I’ve done.
Getting really heavy into team roping to the point of being obsessed. We might be moving to east Texas next year and if I get really good at team roping I hope they might forget I’m from California 😂.