- 3 sets flat dumbbell flies
- 3 sets barbell pullovers
- 3 sets wide grip push-ups followed by hands shoulder width push-ups
- 5 sets band flies with hands down low, mid- pec region, and up high
EE390AF9-26F6-4258-B316-00D476F6294B.jpeg

JohnJuan

BICEPS/TRICEPS:

SUPERSET #1:

- 3 sets alternating dumbbell hammer curls supersetted with 3 sets dumbbell kick backs

GIANT SET #2:
- 3 sets alternating dumbbell curls supersetted with 3 sets one arm reverse grip pushdowns supersetted with 3 sets one arm overhand pushdowns supersetted with 3 sets one arm hammer grip pushdowns supersetted with 3 sets one arm rope pushdowns torquing the wrist outward at the bottom

GIANT SET #3:
- 3 sets barbell drag curls supersetted with 3 sets skull crushers supersetted with 3 sets narrow grip barbell press supersetted with 3 sets reverse grip barbell presses

GIANT SET #4:
- 3 sets standing band curls, drop set lighter weight for 3 sets, then 3 sets one arm reverse grip band curls, drop set lighter weight for 3 sets, supersetted with one arm lying dumbbell extensions
E25012D4-DD69-472D-8550-E8EFFEECC1A1.jpeg

bobby ricky

BICEPS/TRICEPS:

SUPERSET #1:

- 3 sets alternating dumbbell hammer curls supersetted with 3 sets dumbbell kick backs

GIANT SET #2:
- 3 sets alternating dumbbell curls supersetted with 3 sets one arm reverse grip pushdowns supersetted with 3 sets one arm overhand pushdowns supersetted with 3 sets one arm hammer grip pushdowns supersetted with 3 sets one arm rope pushdowns torquing the wrist outward at the bottom

GIANT SET #3:
- 3 sets barbell drag curls supersetted with 3 sets skull crushers supersetted with 3 sets narrow grip barbell press supersetted with 3 sets reverse grip barbell presses

GIANT SET #4:
- 3 sets standing band curls, drop set lighter weight for 3 sets, then 3 sets one arm reverse grip band curls, drop set lighter weight for 3 sets, supersetted with one arm lying dumbbell extensions
View attachment 865577
You look great brother and you can definitely say no to junk food. Do you ever use anavar?

JohnJuan

You look great brother and you can definitely say no to junk food. Do you ever use anavar?
I took anavar yesterday haha 😂
I did a month cycle of anavar a month ago. I typically rotate on and off orals monthly. Tbol is what I use most often for my oral.

JohnJuan

And what kinda ped do you use on a regular?
I stay on testosterone and nandrolone year round. I rotate other compounds in and out. My current protocol is:
Daily slin pin shots with a 29 gauge 1/2 inch pin of:
- 50mg testosterone propionate
- 30mg nandrolone phenylpropionate
- 20mg masteron propionate
- 10mg tren acetate
9ius HGH (3 daily shots: upon waking, post workout, before bed)

bobby ricky

I stay on testosterone and nandrolone year round. I rotate other compounds in and out. My current protocol is:
Daily slin pin shots with a 29 gauge 1/2 inch pin of:
- 50mg testosterone propionate
- 30mg nandrolone phenylpropionate
- 20mg masteron propionate
- 10mg tren acetate
9ius HGH (3 daily shots: upon waking, post workout, before bed)
If you were just on test and nandrolone for say your cruise would your nandrolone and test stay the same?

JohnJuan

If you were just on test and nandrolone for say your cruise would your nandrolone and test stay the same?
Most likely, yes. But I play things by ear and decide day to day based on how I feel health wise and psychologically. I don’t like going over 500mg max on test and 300mg max on nandrolone. Any higher and I start feeling sluggish. The lowest I’ll go is 200mg test and 100mg nandrolone.

bobby ricky

Most likely, yes. But I play things by ear and decide day to day based on how I feel health wise and psychologically. I don’t like going over 500mg max on test and 300mg max on nandrolone. Any higher and I start feeling sluggish. The lowest I’ll go is 200mg test and 100mg nandrolone.
You like the nandrolone for the anti inflammatory effects? I’m 52 and I’ll always use nandrolone. Or do you like it for other reasons?

JohnJuan

DELTS and TRAPS:

MIDDLE DELT:
SUPERSET #1

- 4 sets standing dumbbell lateral raises
- 4 sets band lateral raises
- 4 sets band lateral raises drop weight

REAR DELTS/TRAPS:
GIANT SET #2:

- 3 sets bent dumbbell lateral raises
- 3 sets rear delt band lateral raises palms inward grip
- 3 sets band face pulls
- 3 sets rear delt band lateral raises hammer grip

TRAPS(still part of GIANT SET #2:
- 3 sets dumbbell shrugs straight up and down
- 3 sets dumbbell shrugs rear rotation
- 3 sets dumbbell shrugs forward rotation

MIDDLE DELTS:
GIANT SET #3:

- 3 sets barbell upright rows
- 3 sets band upright rows
- 3 sets band upright rows drop weight

SUPERSET #4:
- 3 sets dumbbell front raises palms down
- 3 sets dumbbell front raises hammer grip
- 3 sets band front raises palms down
- 3 sets band front raises palms down drop weight

BLOOD PRESSURE CHECK AFTER ADDING 10mg trenbolone acetate 3 days in a row 👇👇👇
2B493CF4-931A-4E60-B4E2-627368CA8648.jpeg

JohnJuan

LUNCH and DINNER:
Chicken breast and steamed rice. It turned out good today. I spiced it with garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt (I never use salt but it sure tasted good)

E8220E3C-FDF8-4239-9C8D-8305B8F5A084.jpeg

JohnJuan

Last night I broke my rule about using drugs to get high, My kidneys can’t handle any alcohol, and I’ve had a lot of anxiety lately. I haven’t taken any drug to feel high in years so last night I took a research benzodiazepine to feel high while enjoying my cheat meal. I woke up in the middle of the night in so much pain it took hours to fall back asleep. I slept on my hand and broke it. Won’t be lifting weights for awhile. I see it as God’s way of saying, “Don’t do drugs asshole!” But everything happens for a reason. I’ll just focus on fat reduction by fasting everyday until noon and up the cardio. My arthritic joints, tendons, and ligaments can use a break anyway. I’m going to make the best of it.

JohnJuan

I’m thinking after a few days without lifting weights I’ll continue to train my right side of the body for the anabolic benefits. No weight lifting at all will lead to bleeding intracellular water after 10 days. I’ve worked far too hard to lose my gains. I may even use a wrist wrap to do light band work with my left side if I can take the pain. Currently, lifting even a few pounds kills my left hand.

JohnJuan

Just finished 30 minutes on the bike while fasted for 18 hours. Took HGH twice this morning during the fast.
I decided to stop daily AAS shots until I heal. I instead took a fat 3 1/2cc shot of sustanon, testosterone enanthate, testosterone propionate, deca, NPP, trenbolone acetate, and masteron acetate. Go big or go home!

JohnJuan

Last night I did 20 more minutes on the bike. Today I did 30 minutes fasted cardio on the bike and stayed fasted until after noon. My hand feels a lot better today. It looks like it was a sprain and nothing is broken. I think I’ll be lifting weight by Friday.

JohnJuan

LEGS, CALVES, CARDIO:
My hand felt good enough to hold my 30Lb dumbbell so I did fasted legs and fasted cardio and it felt great!
I did 5 sets of dumbbell squats/dead lifts, standing dumbbell calf raises, and one leg calf raises. For each set I did normal shoulder width stance squats/dead lifts going to the floor with the dumbbells on each rep and getting my quads to parallel to the ground. I did as many reps as I could then went into standing dumbbell calf raises then 5 more reps of squats/dead lifts, then more standing dumbbell calf raises. Then I put the dumbbells down and did one legged calf raises and both legged calf raises. I then immediately did more dumbbell squats/dead lifts and more standing dumbbell calf raises. For each of the 5 sets I’d go between squats/dead lifts and calf raises until my legs were spend. Then I’d rest a couple minutes and do another set.
After legs I did 22 minutes on the bike. I then took HGH and stayed fasted for an hour.