Is cocain bad for you on steroids

Vart

Yesterday a guy at my gym gave me 0,15 g of cocain and the intensity was insane, i never got gassed and just did rep after rep with almost no rest.
How bad can it be ive been thinking of doing it every week for those hard leg days

HGH.to

that's the worst idea i've ever heard. I know that cocaine gives you energy but do you think it's worth it?
cocaine is bad for you regardless if you're on steroids or not

Gainz.

Coke is the worst idea possible, coke is a extremely powerful vasoconstrictor. Meaning it little constricts your blood vessels. Therefore making every organ in your body work harder. Doing coke is bad enough... doing physical exercise on coke... that's a heart attack waiting to happen. The reason why you could do rep after rep is the massive amount of dopamine and serotonin flooding your brain.

Please don't be stupid and do coke before lifting.
You're a grown man... and I'm not trying to judge anyone. You want to do blow... do blow. But don't exercise after.. you will hurt yourself brother

unclem

i had a addiction to caine for yrs but finally made it and sober from alchol to and caine 20+ yrs. steroids is my healthy addiction. dont do it as you think u can do on certain until your doing everyday man stop while your ahead.

HGH.to

Coke is the worst idea possible, coke is a extremely powerful vasoconstrictor. Meaning it little constricts your blood vessels. Therefore making every organ in your body work harder. Doing coke is bad enough... doing physical exercise on coke... that's a heart attack waiting to happen. The reason why you could do rep after rep is the massive amount of dopamine and serotonin flooding your brain.

Please don't be stupid and do coke before lifting.
You're a grown man... and I'm not trying to judge anyone. You want to do blow... do blow. But don't exercise after.. you will hurt yourself brother
amen!
i had a addiction to caine for yrs but finally made it and sober from alchol to and caine 20+ yrs. steroids is my healthy addiction. dont do it as you think u can do on certain until your doing everyday man stop while your ahead.
glad you're clean now man! addiction is a hell of a thing

Gainz.

amen!

glad you're clean now man! addiction is a hell of a thing
I've definitely had my demons in the past... blow was never a issue. But I'm desperately trying to keep a healthy relationship with gear. I love it, I love being on it... but I also know myself and my tendency to take things to far. So I'm doing my best to keep my doses low and turn to this site for constant information and guidance.

MusculeX

I've definitely had my demons in the past... blow was never a issue. But I'm desperately trying to keep a healthy relationship with gear. I love it, I love being on it... but I also know myself and my tendency to take things to far. So I'm doing my best to keep my doses low and turn to this site for constant information and guidance.
Back in the days, I went to my docs with a blood vessel popped in my eye, he checked my blood pressure and his first question was "have you been running coke?" I was like, yeah, last friday.... After he told me that if I will not stop, there is a big chance I will not gonna make it to my 35. Never touched it since then... And I've made it to my 35 with no issues LOL

rosoo

Yesterday a guy at my gym gave me 0,15 g of cocain and the intensity was insane, i never got gassed and just did rep after rep with almost no rest.
How bad can it be ive been thinking of doing it every week for those hard leg days
very bad for health and you will get addicted with tons of after side effect and addiction

Gainz.

Back in the days, I went to my docs with a blood vessel popped in my eye, he checked my blood pressure and his first question was "have you been running coke?" I was like, yeah, last friday.... After he told me that if I will not stop, there is a big chance I will not gonna make it to my 35. Never touched it since then... And I've made it to my 35 with no issues LOL
Uppers have never been my thing... I mean I've definitely done my fair share of blow, molly... adderall.. but that's never been my thing. I was a major pothead for years.. from 13 to 26 I was a legit stoner. now... just don't enjoy it. But oxys and other things dictated my life for way too long. I got hurt and it was game over. The meds made me depressed... so I used more... then they prescribed me xanax for the depression... then I abused them as well. I can only blame the doctors so much, I mean they prescribed it... but I definitely took it to far. Thankfully my current gf got my head out of my ass. Now I'm sober... but not preachy about it. If I'm in pain, I'll take a hydro (responsibly) if I feel like having a drink with friends.. I'll have a drink or 2. But that's incredibly rare. Exercise and gear is my vice now.
Of all the drugs I've done... basically all of them (except meth, crack and heroin I'm so happy I never touched H... I know I would of fucking loved it, and probably wouldn't be here if I did) xanax is the worst drug in my opinion. That shit steals your soul. It just turns you into a empty vessel. literally wipes months of your life away. Getting off xanax was not only the best thing I've ever done, but one of the hardest things I've ever done.

MusculeX

Uppers have never been my thing... I mean I've definitely done my fair share of blow, molly... adderall.. but that's never been my thing. I was a major pothead for years.. from 13 to 26 I was a legit stoner. now... just don't enjoy it. But oxys and other things dictated my life for way too long. I got hurt and it was game over. The meds made me depressed... so I used more... then they prescribed me xanax for the depression... then I abused them as well. I can only blame the doctors so much, I mean they prescribed it... but I definitely took it to far. Thankfully my current gf got my head out of my ass. Now I'm sober... but not preachy about it. If I'm in pain, I'll take a hydro (responsibly) if I feel like having a drink with friends.. I'll have a drink or 2. But that's incredibly rare. Exercise and gear is my vice now.
Of all the drugs I've done... basically all of them (except meth, crack and heroin I'm so happy I never touched H... I know I would of fucking loved it, and probably wouldn't be here if I did) xanax is the worst drug in my opinion. That shit steals your soul. It just turns you into a empty vessel. literally wipes months of your life away. Getting off xanax was not only the best thing I've ever done, but one of the hardest things I've ever done.
Man, I'm glad that you have been able to come off all that C**P, and get your life in place. I would even say that it is inspiring!

Gainz.

Tha
Man, I'm glad that you have been able to come off all that C**P, and get your life in place. I would even say that it is inspiring!
Thanks brother, it was definitely the best thing I've ever done. But I don't like to... I guess "preach" sobriety. I'm not one to judge, and I believe some drugs... some of the time can be a good thing. It's all about moderation and responsibility. If you wanna do blow a few times a year... or take shrooms in the woods with your friends in the woods... I'm all for it. Do shit that makes you happy!
Just be smart enough to know when it stops being fun, and starts affecting your relationships and career. That's the problem I had, especially with the xanax. God damn I loved xanax 🤣🤣. It just made everything better... it made drinking better, sex better, made me hate my job less.
Then the shit storm started. You think its fixing all your problems, but its just making you forget about them. In turn causing more problems... bigger problems.. witch just means you take more to forget. Its quite the shit cycle. luckily I got out (with help from my gf) before it was too late

unclem

xanax is so fucking hard to come off it reaps your true being, and when you come off you cant remember what you did, amensia but i wont touch none of it no more i have addicted personality to everything .

MusculeX

Tha

Thanks brother, it was definitely the best thing I've ever done. But I don't like to... I guess "preach" sobriety. I'm not one to judge, and I believe some drugs... some of the time can be a good thing. It's all about moderation and responsibility. If you wanna do blow a few times a year... or take shrooms in the woods with your friends in the woods... I'm all for it. Do shit that makes you happy!
Just be smart enough to know when it stops being fun, and starts affecting your relationships and career. That's the problem I had, especially with the xanax. God damn I loved xanax 🤣🤣. It just made everything better... it made drinking better, sex better, made me hate my job less.
Then the shit storm started. You think its fixing all your problems, but its just making you forget about them. In turn causing more problems... bigger problems.. witch just means you take more to forget. Its quite the shit cycle. luckily I got out (with help from my gf) before it was too late
I know there are poeple who can control it.... But it is not me.... LOL

JesseTX

Congrats clem.
Glad you walked away from that- it's a rough life.