Would anadrol help with libido after crashing e2

Vart

Around 4 days ago i noticed weaker erections but didnt pay it any mind because my nipples were still swollen, yesterday i could barely keep an erection and today my penis is 5 times smaller so im kinda scared. I was on only 200mg of test e a week but taking way too much amiridex 0,5mg every day last time i took it was on saturday. So i was wondering if anadrol would accelerate the healing of my libido since it has estrogenic side efects. Or if not how long would it take to see my normal libido again.

suppsforlife

That's why you shouldn't use AI's when it's unnecessary.
and no, I doubt that Anadrol will help because Anadrol doesn't convert into estrogen. it binds to estrogen receptors.
and I don't really understand - your nipples were still swollen but you were using 0.5 mg arimidex every day?

Vart

That's why you shouldn't use AI's when it's unnecessary.
and no, I doubt that Anadrol will help because Anadrol doesn't convert into estrogen. it binds to estrogen receptors.
and I don't really understand - your nipples were still swollen but you were using 0.5 mg arimidex every day?
Yeah maybe an issue with prolactin and i was on anadrol and tren at the time but i still have puffy nips with crashed e2, do you think dropping my trt to 175mg of test e and 50mg of zinc a day would help

Aussie

Take a couple of birth control pills. Google will tell you what ones have estrogen in
Some have progestin so you don’t want that one.

Attachments

• 96B8804D-9858-4097-9851-728BDC4BA4B6.png
    96B8804D-9858-4097-9851-728BDC4BA4B6.png
    449.1 KB · Views: 3

Vart

Take a couple of birth control pills. Google will tell you what ones have estrogen in
Some have progestin so you don’t want that one.
Probably dont need it my libido is already recovering, another factor why my libido was so bad is probably that i overdosed on speed a few days ago, but i still dont retain much water

suppsforlife

Yeah maybe an issue with prolactin and i was on anadrol and tren at the time but i still have puffy nips with crashed e2, do you think dropping my trt to 175mg of test e and 50mg of zinc a day would help
200 mg vs 175 mg/week of test wouldn't make a huge difference.
and considering that anadrol nor trenbolone aromatize, and you were only using 200 mg/week of test + 0.5 mg Arimidex every other day, it does seems like you crashed your E2.
stop the anti-estrogens and check your prolactin. Generally, have a bloodwork - that would be very helpful

stereofreak

Anadrol will definitely affect your libido positively. In my experience it took me 2 weeks to see the effects while I'm using 50 mg/day. But keep in mind that use for more than 10 weeks is known to be harmful to libido in long run.

Attachments

• 1668891520633.png
    1668891520633.png
    326 bytes · Views: 5
  • 1668891525903.png
    1668891525903.png
    326 bytes · Views: 5