Question about clean?

Bowser88

Does clen need to be stacked with other steroids? Or can I take it on my off cycle alone to burn fat and lean out for my next cycle ?or would is it better to run it on cycle?

D

Deleted member 45086

Does clen need to be stacked with other steroids? Or can I take it on my off cycle alone to burn fat and lean out for my next cycle ?or would is it better to run it on cycle?
No, you don't have to stack it.

suppsforlife

you don't have to stack it, but it works well when stacked. people generally tend to use it during the cycle rather than on off cycle when they really focus on diet and workout.

Gainz.

Not to be that guy... but please be aware of the side effects of clen! Clen has a laundry list of sides, and 3 of them directly affect your heart! Just like everything else we use, it's not magic. You still need to be in a deficit, or at least maintenance calories.
Good luck with your progress!

Aussie

Not to be that guy... but please be aware of the side effects of clen! Clen has a laundry list of sides, and 3 of them directly affect your heart! Just like everything else we use, it's not magic. You still need to be in a deficit, or at least maintenance calories.
Good luck with your progress!
I want a magic pill so I don’t have to train.
Please help 🤣🤣🤣

Aussie

Hahaha... honestly the way science is going... I say we're 10 years out.
If we can make diamond nuclear batteries that last thousands of years... I think we can put mass on humans with a pill.
I found I grow on trt without much work but I have a physical job. I haven’t lifted a weight in 5 months but I train hard in Muay Thai. Going to go on blast for 6 weeks over Christmas to see how I go with muscle memory

Gainz.

I found I grow on trt without much work but I have a physical job. I haven’t lifted a weight in 5 months but I train hard in Muay Thai. Going to go on blast for 6 weeks over Christmas to see how I go with muscle memory
Oh for sure, you can grow on test. But... we're talking about putting on 30,40... 50lbs of solid muscle by taking a pill everyday without any of the diet or work. Honestly... I'm sure they've already figured it out, but haven't realised it to the public...

Aussie

Oh for sure, you can grow on test. But... we're talking about putting on 30,40... 50lbs of solid muscle by taking a pill everyday without any of the diet or work. Honestly... I'm sure they've already figured it out, but haven't realised it to the public...
That’s what tren was use for. Pellets injected into a steer so they grow faster

kingswe3are

I’m with you Aussie- while I have been on trt I have been able to keep a pretty good looking body the whole time regardless if I’m hitting the weights or not. For years I hit the gym regularly and ran gear. Laid off for 2-3 years due to my business, kids, etc. Figured out I needed trt and once I started I got back looking good without really hitting the gym hard. I too have a very physical job (at times) so figured it was that & muscle memory. Since then I go on blast to get exactly were I want to be, but keep a pretty good size & cut by just working and doing my 200 pull-ups & push-ups everyday.

Aussie

I’m doing 800 to 1000 sit-ups a week
500 pushups
That’s training Muay Thai 5 times a week.
Had a guy ask me last week if I ever slow down while he was holding pads for me.

I told him I slow down after training. I’m at training to go as hard as I can and hope the younger people will try harder so they can be as fit as me.

When the 20 to 30 year old ladies complement me on my body it makes me feel respected. I have one 21 year old that’s made me feel special as she trusts me enough to hold pads and spar with her.

I thought about trying clen but the side make me not want to. I shake enough already from having Tourette’s.

I was training Muay Thai and doing 1.5 hours of weights 4 to 5 times a week for 6 months before I had blood tests to show I had under low normal levels.

Trt is amazing but diet helps

Gainz.

that's actually a huge thing. you are likely to be amazed by how much muscle you will quickly get through muscle memory
For real! When I started lifting again after 6 years of.... well making bad life choices, I blew up pretty quickly! I put like 15-18lbs on in the first 4 months. And that's 100% natural, the only thing I was taking was a cheap preworkout.

Aussie

For real! When I started lifting again after 6 years of.... well making bad life choices, I blew up pretty quickly! I put like 15-18lbs on in the first 4 months. And that's 100% natural, the only thing I was taking was a cheap preworkout.
I wish I had known about vitamin D and testosterone levels 20 years ago. The amount of lifting I done with nothing to show for it. Possibly I had low testosterone all my life.
Now I know what’s happening I want to try help everyone learn as it took me 6 years of going to doctors and research before I found out I needed my hormones checked.

kingswe3are

Well that’s my goal. I do them when I get up, before I go to work, when I get home for work, then again before I go to bed. Usually get at least 30-35 per set. On good days I can reach 200. Maybe have 2-3 good days a week. Just depends on work load…I guess
My T was really low also once I got checked. All doc said was it was a 71 and that was extremely low for a 37 yr old