Supps-For-Life.to Customer Discussions

suppsforlife

You seem to have 8 posts. 2 to go and you're good to PM. If you have any other questions than those regarding shipping/payments - you can ask!

sainto85

I paid in bitcoin and they never sent me a confirmation. Then they wouldn't answer me on the support ticket🤦🏽‍♂️ is there any suggestions for a legit site? Im out almost $500 now

Gainz.

How long ago did this happen? It can take a few days to get your order confirmed, and it can take a few days for a ticket to get answered. these sites aren't Amazon...

Prol4ps3

I paid in bitcoin and they never sent me a confirmation. Then they wouldn't answer me on the support ticket🤦🏽‍♂️ is there any suggestions for a legit site? Im out almost $500 now
A lot of the recommended suppliers on this site seem to be the same suppliers masquerading as different suppliers based on the website options and such. This makes me question the legitimacy of the suppliers.

sainto85

How long ago did this happen? It can take a few days to get your order confirmed, and it can take a few days for a ticket to get answered. these sites aren't Amazon...
It happened today bro. I really hope that's the case! Is there a legitimate site you can recommened?

sainto85

A lot of the recommended suppliers on this site seem to be the same suppliers masquerading as different suppliers based on the website options and such. This makes me question the legitimacy of the suppliers.
Yea I noticed that after the fact🤦🏽‍♂️
They all have the same checkout scheme.

suppsforlife

It happened today bro. I really hope that's the case! Is there a legitimate site you can recommened?
Hello, I'm very sorry that you're saying that you're "out of money" after sending your money on the same day. The confirmation can take a while, and so does the customer support team (tickets) because we are not online 24/7, unfortunately. As @GainzBandit said, we are not such a massive corporation as Amazon to have a 24/7 customer support team.
As long as you sent your funds and you opened a ticket on the website, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. You will get your order. As numerous other people did as you can see in the customer reviews section.
As for the same checkout scheme and other "masquerading" as different suppliers - that's your right to think whatever you like. But wondering about the legitimacy of our site because sent money and opened a ticket today without any answers (so far, yet I'm almost sure that you've already got an answer from the customer support team in tickets) is at least not fair.
In the end, all I have to say is that you did not get scammed and you never will with our site. You will get your order ASAP.

Gainz.

Damn... no faith these days.
Placed a order and 8 minutes later screaming scam. When he gets the order I hope he writes a nice long apology. I've bought from 3 different sources, one of them over 7 times. Never had any kind of a issue.
Well except for 1 time, I bought a large order and for some reason I received the wrong tracking number. it said my order was delivered to a completely different state, very far away. I kinda freaked out and contacted the company on a Friday night... I held my breath till Monday morning waiting for a reply.
That reply was exactly what I needed to hear.
"So sorry for the mix up, here's your tracking number and we'll be giving you some free stuff for the confusion"

All you new you guys, I get buying gear online is sketchy, but have some faith in your brothers here. Read the reviews of the seller, see the countless glowing reviews. Look through that sources history on threads and see how willing they are to help people with amazing practical advice.
Personally I've never bought from @suppsforlife but I've got to know him pretty well and I really don't see him risking his integrity on this forum over a few hundred bucks. In fact, I refuse to believe that.

suppsforlife

Personally I've never bought from @suppsforlife but I've got to know him pretty well and I really don't see him risking his integrity on this forum over a few hundred bucks. In fact, I refuse to believe that.
thanks brother. that's actually true. we do have a reputation that we want to maintain at a high level. that's why we'll always try to help customers and definitely never scam anyone

Gainz.

thanks brother. that's actually true. we do have a reputation that we want to maintain at a high level. that's why we'll always try to help customers and definitely never scam anyone
One part of understands where he's coming from. Paying with bitcoin means there's no chance of getting your money back. And we've been so accustomed to getting instantly updated by Ebay and Amazon after we place a order.
But.. damn.. at least give the company 48hrs before calling scam.

suppsforlife

One part of understands where he's coming from.
I can definitely understand that. The anxiety of getting scammed is a big thing knowing that you can't do anything about it. But it's just not fair coming with those statements without receiving a confirmation or ticket answer within the first few hours...

Gainz.

I can definitely understand that. The anxiety of getting scammed is a big thing knowing that you can't do anything about it. But it's just not fair coming with those statements without receiving a confirmation or ticket answer within the first few hours...
I couldn't agree more... that's why I said something... probably what you want to say but can't 🤣😂.
I was in a similar situation with (blank, don't want to promote other sources on your thread) it was my... 5th order from him. So faith and trust has already been developed.
I Placed my biggest order ever at almost $600
And I received the wrong tracking. said someone in a different state signed for my package. I was more than nervous. The fact that someone signed for it... as far as they are concerned they did their part. They could of told me tough luck.
The worst part was it was delivered on a Friday. I opened a ticket and waited... and waited... and waited. Finally Monday morning I got the answer I needed. They apologized
and they immediately shipped me out another order. Gave me some free stuff for the stress.
I could of spent the weekend claiming scam and flaming them. I'm so glad I didn't... but I'll admit by Sunday night... the thought had occurred to me.

suppsforlife

SuppsForLife Promo! Up To 45% OFF!

Let’s pause to count our blessings. Let’s start with the freedom in which we live. And then continue to the friendships and relationships we have. It is truly a gift, and we are thankful for all those things. We are glad to offer the following promo to our customers:
  • USA WAREHOUSE 7 – Ultima Pharmaceuticals and Nakon Medical – Buy 3 of the same products and get 1 FOR FREE
  • EUROPE WAREHOUSE 3 – Hilma Biocare – PROMO – 15% Discount
  • 20% Discount for International Warehouse 4
  • 10% Discount for International Warehouse 5
    Plus +
  • Additional + 10% Discount for Crypto Payment
  • Additional + 10% FOR CASH BACK REWARDS