Need advice

Iroids.nl

I am developing my blog about beginner bodybuilders. Can you please recommend some interesting films on this topic? Do you consider any movie a cult? I need to look for the development of my blog, I'm addicted to bodybuilding =)

Nice to meet you guys

Iroids.nl

Если вы не смотрели «Качая железо», я не уверен, что нам есть о чем поговорить.:D
вот и прошу совета, что смотреть в первую очередь новичку?

Iroids.nl

Почему бы вам не рассказать нам о себе?
Ты вообще качаешься🤣🤣🤣
Почему бы вам не рассказать нам о себе?
Ты вообще качаешься🤣🤣🤣
Скажу вам честно, нет, я не качаю, но я веду блог, пишу статьи, и у меня есть свой магазин, поэтому я, так сказать, беру интервью у людей, собираю полезную информацию, которую могу использовать в своих статьях, правдивая информация. Это яснее?

Gainz.

This is more than everything on my site?

That doesn't make sense.
So apparently his site doesn't have some of those things... because what he listed is more than everything that's on his site....

Iroids.nl

Он даже потрудился перевести мой комментарий на язык мошенников.🤣🤣🤣
язык мошенников на каком языке? Я не понимаю? тот факт, что мой английский не очень хорош, не делает меня мошенником

Iroids.nl

This is more than everything on my site?

That doesn't make sense.
So apparently his site doesn't have some of those things... because what he listed is more than everything that's on his site....
I understand guys. I started from the wrong place, I was not going to tell you about my store, I want to be part of the community and communicate on the topic. So if we can, we'll start over. I hid my information and am ready to communicate with you again, only about films, nothing more =)

Is it coming?

Gainz.

I understand guys. I started from the wrong place, I was not going to tell you about my store, I want to be part of the community and communicate on the topic. So if we can, we'll start over. I hid my information and am ready to communicate with you again, only about films, nothing more =)

Is it coming?
I'm not calling you out... @Aussie on the other hand... 😁... he's one of my favorite more opinionated people here.
But what I was trying to say is it seems like your first language might not be English.
I see this happen a lot, phrases and dialects get lost or mixed up in translation.
If you're trying to get people to what ever it is you are selling, promoting, sharing... having grammatical errors in the very beginning isn't going to help you.

But also remember we have a lot of scammers here... almost daily. People trying to make money off our brothers. They usually leave in a day or 2 with their tail tucked.
As for a cult classic bodybuilding movie... pumping iron is king.
I'm sure 99% of the guys here have seen it several times. if they haven't... they probably shouldn't be on gear 🤣😂

Iroids.nl

Я не призываю вас... @Aussie с другой стороны... 😁...он здесь один из моих любимых и самоуверенных людей.
Но я пытался сказать, что ваш родной язык может быть не английским.
Я вижу, что это происходит часто, фразы и диалекты теряются или смешиваются при переводе.
Если вы пытаетесь привлечь людей к тому, что вы продаете, рекламируете, делитесь... грамматические ошибки в самом начале вам не помогут.

Но также помните, что у нас здесь много мошенников... почти каждый день. Люди, пытающиеся заработать на наших братьях. Обычно они уходят через день или два, поджав хвост.
Что касается культового классического фильма о бодибилдинге... качать железо - это главное.
Я уверен, что 99% парней здесь видели это несколько раз. если они не... они, вероятно, не должны быть на передаче🤣😂
Спасибо за четкий ответ. На данный момент мне интересно общаться, поэтому я всегда рад поддержать беседу

Iroids.nl

I'm not calling you out... @Aussie on the other hand... 😁... he's one of my favorite more opinionated people here.
But what I was trying to say is it seems like your first language might not be English.
I see this happen a lot, phrases and dialects get lost or mixed up in translation.
If you're trying to get people to what ever it is you are selling, promoting, sharing... having grammatical errors in the very beginning isn't going to help you.

But also remember we have a lot of scammers here... almost daily. People trying to make money off our brothers. They usually leave in a day or 2 with their tail tucked.
As for a cult classic bodybuilding movie... pumping iron is king.
I'm sure 99% of the guys here have seen it several times. if they haven't... they probably shouldn't be on gear 🤣😂
I'm generally new to the forum, so it's a little wrong to do everything. I apologize for this, and I'm here for a long time)) I hope

Gainz.

I'm generally new to the forum, so it's a little wrong to do everything. I apologize for this, and I'm here for a long time)) I hope
As long as you're really here to learn and not sell, everything will be just fine.

But as far as movies are concerned, the ones that come to mind are pumping iron, generation iron 1,2 and 3. Ronnie Coleman the king, bigger stronger faster, the orginal mass monster "Mr Yates"! And unbroken.