Anabol vs. Dianabol vs. Superdrol

JesseTX

I have been reading up and learning some things about these bad boys.
What I am curious is would one or the other be used intermittently, such as taken the day of training, or within a few days...for instance, if I trained on Saturday and Sunday, could I take one or the other or both on Friday into Monday and leave off the rest of the week?
I'm finding it hard to get into the gym during the week.
It's been difficult as I have a 14 hour day before I get any time to myself....and what time I have daily goes into taking a shower, eating, making food, and sleeping.

suppsforlife

I wouldn't do that. I feel as if they wouldn't work the way they should, plus your liver might be hurt. just stick to one at a time.

JesseTX

I wouldn't do that. I feel as if they wouldn't work the way they should, plus your liver might be hurt. just stick to one at a time.
I'm not sure what you refer to...wouldn't do what??
Take a combo? Or take one intermittently?
I'm curious cause right now I am on trt...150mgs test, and 100 mg deca weekly.
And I would like to know if I can take dbol during training periods, or if it needs to be taken daily regardless of training.
I would prefer to take as it's suggested ....twice a day for 6 weeks.
But I fear without consistent training...at least 4 days a week, I am just throwing money away and risking damage to myself.

suppsforlife

And I would like to know if I can take dbol during training periods, or if it needs to be taken daily regardless of training.
you need to take it daily regardless. You take Dbol not just as a pre-workout to help you boost strength, it works in terms of protein synthesis, boost recovery etc. it also needs to build up in the system as any other compound.
But I fear without consistent training...at least 4 days a week, I am just throwing money away and risking damage to myself.
then why use steroids? steroids help you get to the next level when you're taking the maximum out of a great diet and workout plan. Without training and dieting, there's basically no point in using steroids, unless you use Test and/or Deca for health purposes...

JesseTX

you need to take it daily regardless. You take Dbol not just as a pre-workout to help you boost strength, it works in terms of protein synthesis, boost recovery etc. it also needs to build up in the system as any other compound.

then why use steroids? steroids help you get to the next level when you're taking the maximum out of a great diet and workout plan. Without training and dieting, there's basically no point in using steroids, unless you use Test and/or Deca for health purposes...
My last blast was test/deca and it did wonders for my workout, and foe my joint pain.
I take many supplements but nothing has helped my joint pain like deca....but, in low dose in my trt reg, it's not really cutting it.
I can push through the pain well enough when I workout....but the pain is annoying.
I may not be on my next blast for a little while...as soon as I am able to get my regimen improved and get more training time. So I am researching and trying to figure out what to use.
I'm still working towards my diet, getting more meal prep ideas and trying to get my calorie intake up.
I'm doing OK now, but it could be better.

Aussie

A lot of people are now only taking orals as pre workout. If they used to take 50 a day they now take 50 an hour before workout. That’s going with all orals including Tadalafil

JesseTX

I've been hearing the same...as a pre-workout.
But with bdol and anadrol the half life requires a dosage of twice daily and I don't know if I would be able to sleep if I take it too late in the evening...it actually works well because my morning workouts are super early, and 8 hours later is mid afternoon

HGH.to

both are considered bulking oral steroids, but it's important to understand that any steroids can be used for bulking or cutting as it mostly depends on your diet and workout plan.
Anadrol is more powerful than Dianabol, but it's also harsher. If you never used any of them, better start with Dianabol because its side effects are easier to control and is not as liver toxic.

Gainz.

I would totally...if I had. I don't have
No please don't!
I was just being a dick.
Trust me you don't want to do oral tren... even me... who lose doing dangerous shit and shit he knows he shouldn't do... I wouldn't do oral tren!
Even the people who make oral tren tell people not to take it!
That said... I have a shit ton of anadrol and dbol just staring at me... but even though I would love to just see what happens... I have too much going on with this blast already. I don't need even more variables.
But I have to say, 40mg of dbol daily and a 25mg anadrol preworkout has crossed my mind. But I'm trying to be smarter than I was previously 😂🤣... fucking trying anyway

JesseTX

No please don't!
I was just being a dick.
Trust me you don't want to do oral tren... even me... who lose doing dangerous shit and shit he knows he shouldn't do... I wouldn't do oral tren!
That said... I have a shit ton of anadrol and dbol just staring at me... but even though I would love to just see what happens... I have too much going on with this blast already. I don't need even more variables.
But I have to say, 40mg of dbol daily and a 25mg anadrol preworkout has crossed my mind. But I'm trying to be smarter than I was previously 😂🤣... fucking trying anyway
Yeas, I've considered the same protocol....dbol regimen with anadrol pre-workout.
Oral tren is nasty stuff

Gainz.

Oral Tren is much more toxic and powerful than trenbolone. It was proved by the experiments on animals that are 300 times more powerful than methyl testosterone. Methyl-trenbolone was created to be very resistant when passing the liver, and this makes it a strong anabolic steroid. To understand how powerful it is just pay attention to the maximum dosage you must take, it is necessary only 1 mg, to obtain maximum effects. The resistance to passing the liver makes it very hepatotoxic, the most hepatotoxic steroid ever met.

That's from the people who make it, and are trying to sell it to you! 😂🤣

JesseTX

Oral Tren is much more toxic and powerful than trenbolone. It was proved by the experiments on animals that are 300 times more powerful than methyl testosterone. Methyl-trenbolone was created to be very resistant when passing the liver, and this makes it a strong anabolic steroid. To understand how powerful it is just pay attention to the maximum dosage you must take, it is necessary only 1 mg, to obtain maximum effects. The resistance to passing the liver makes it very hepatotoxic, the most hepatotoxic steroid ever met.

That's from the people who make it, and are trying to sell it to you! 😂🤣
Sounds like a roller coaster with no safety bar🤣
It's either that or Halotestin...
I'm not into stuff that hard tho. I'm doing good on just a bit or Dbol as it is...gonna run some drol soon, and maybe anavar later on towards the end of my next cycle.

Gainz.

Sounds like a roller coaster with no safety bar🤣
It's either that or Halotestin...
I'm not into stuff that hard tho. I'm doing good on just a bit or Dbol as it is...gonna run some drol soon, and maybe anavar later on towards the end of my next cycle.
Halo is almost as bad as oral tren.
Just be patient brother, trust me I understand the temptation to take more. But more gear just means more problems.

But here's a question... you've been running test and deca. I understand your not exactly happy with the progress.
Have you ran any other injectables besides test and deca?
A big part of this... hobby... that we don't talk about enough is genetics.
Some people just respond better to other compounds.
In my personal opinion instead of running test and deca and trying different oral after oral, or stacking different orals... I think you should try something else to stack with your test.
Like primo, eq, mast or dare I say tren.
Getting carried away with orals can be brutal on your system, and extremely expensive. Dbol is the only cheap oral out there.
Just my 2 cents anyway

JesseTX

Halo is almost as bad as oral tren.
Just be patient brother, trust me I understand the temptation to take more. But more gear just means more problems.

But here's a question... you've been running test and deca. I understand your not exactly happy with the progress.
Have you ran any other injectables besides test and deca?
A big part of this... hobby... that we don't talk about enough is genetics.
Some people just respond better to other compounds.
In my personal opinion instead of running test and deca and trying different oral after oral, or stacking different orals... I think you should try something else to stack with your test.
Like primo, eq, mast or dare I say tren.
Getting carried away with orals can be brutal on your system, and extremely expensive. Dbol is the only cheap oral out there.
Just my 2 cents anyway
This one reason I appreciate you man because you give my thoughts a voice and it seems you can help me head in the right direction.
I respond fairly well to compounds it seems.
I'd like to show you some before and after shots.
One thing is tho, I want to try something aside from deca....just not sure what, besides tren or eq....would work as a bulking agent.
I don't plan on using orals much...I like the dbol...still not convinced I'm gonna go past dbol.
I'm just in limited means right now. Can I give you a ring in about an hour?

Aussie

No please don't!
I was just being a dick.
Don’t take oral when on tren
Just enjoy the tren