Dangers of Excess Estrogen

SemperFi

Here is a good article concerning the risks of excess estrogen and the health concerns associated with it. Notice many of the health issues are also associated or linked to low testosterone.

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2008/11/dangers-of-excess-estrogen-in-the-aging-male/page-01

SEMPER FI

rosoo

Many would start hormone therapy when after 45yo as they feel fatigue low in libido.

one common drug prescribe by doctor here, though expensive, is Nebido sold by Bayer - Testosterone undecanoate in Malaysia but due to the price which is not cheap, many opt not to go for it..

suppsforlife

Nebido isn't cheap anywhere, actually. that's why many of those who suffer from low T and prescribed testosterone resort to online sources to get their testosterone solely for TRT. much cheaper

rosoo

Nebido isn't cheap anywhere, actually. that's why many of those who suffer from low T and prescribed testosterone resort to online sources to get their testosterone solely for TRT. much cheaper
nor wonder people will not opt for that... all these drug company are just all out to make a profit ..

I'm 65yrs old and doing 40mg dbol 400mg and 250mg deca a week for winter bulking cycle. Can't wait for spring. Will be doing anadrol, cyp and maybe more deca. Nipped get little sore when I do anadrol but other then that no problem with bitch tits,,,,,, Oldman

Aussie

If your numbers are low enough in Australia it’s very cheap. But it’s only $37.39 for 4 to 6 weeks of TestE if you don’t qualify for PBS 06965721-9348-4298-8F12-39203FE033F1.jpeg

LHV

Nebido is much more expensive than online sources, regardless
In February 2022 Nebido was $US160 for a 4ml vial from Mercury in Philippines. Standard TRT in Philippines is one injection every two months which is about 25% less testosterone than standard TRT in Australia

suppsforlife

That's still more expensive because you could get prices of anywhere between $40-90 for a 10 ml vial of testosterone cyp or enan, for example, containing about 200-400 mg/ml depending on the brand.

Aussie

That's still more expensive because you could get prices of anywhere between $40-90 for a 10 ml vial of testosterone cyp or enan, for example, containing about 200-400 mg/ml depending on the brand.
I can get TestE for $50 a vial in Australian.
I got a h so if test 400 for $50 a vial , normally $80 but bulk buy 10 for $500
Could have got 20 at $40 each but I didn’t want that much. I’m not going to sell it , just for trt. But now I get it legally I’m happy to pay double for it. Going from 200 a week down to 125 a week was something I didn’t expect. But ugl in MCT clears the system very quickly compared to castor oil.

Aussie

in the US nobody would offer prescriptions for bulk buying and the prices are higher
American $ is higher than Australian. What costs $60 in America costs $100 in Australia. This isn’t about prescription medication 🤣🤣🤣