Trt, and my next cycle.

bobby ricky

You're a bad influence, lol.
Now I wanna try thigh pinning.
Yeah, I haven't maintained good flexibility to do easy pins in my ass...and I'm really blowing up now off this cycle I'm on.
I am barely a week and a half in and I'm almost +7 lbs.
And my wife is still showing me all these workout sets, so if I start lifting at home then there should be some crazy gains ahead
What’s the cycle?

Gainz.

Dbol for one week leading to blast of test@500mgs, deca@300mgs, and anadrol

Oh yeah that's right, you jumped the test up to 500mg. Been waiting to see how its been making you feel. I know you had some problems with high test and deca before.

unclem

So I fucked myself a little... in trying to move my pin site around, I decided to go... lower... I guess that's right, well I went closer to my knee for my pin yesterday.
I usually pin in my thigh while sitting down about 6"-8" down from from my hip.
Well yesterday I went 12"-14" down from my thigh, or 6-7" up from my knee.
The injection was virtually painless, barely felt it puncture my skin. Pulled out and no blood, so all was well. Because I've been getting some decent pip I've been massaging the area after.
Well today I woke up and my knee is killing me! At first I thought maybe I walked into something or one of my 70-80lb pitbulls ran into me. Spent most of the day limping and trying to figure out why my knee hurts so much.
I'm assuming in my effort to massage the site I pushed the oil into my knee, how or why it traveled almost 6" away, I don't know. But son of a bitch! It feels swollen and bruised, but it's not. It looks fine, and it's not puffy or anything. It just hurts, I definitely feel pretty dumb.
Taught myself a life lesson for sure!
Don't pin anywhere near your knees!
Got me limping around the house like my gf. I guess karma is a bitch!
your to smart bandit for missing on quads but ive done the same thing. why, why, why lol. i ended up on iv antibiotics at home. just for what we both know was dumb. oh well we both can learn from it brother and move on.

bobby ricky

your to smart bandit for missing on quads but ive done the same thing. why, why, why lol. i ended up on iv antibiotics at home. just for what we both know was dumb. oh well we both can learn from it brother and move on.
I shot quads for 2 years and one day something happened 😂. Quad swelling and very red and painful. Couldn’t walk without ibuprofen 😂. Last quad shot of my life. Probably should have went to doctors but don’t much care for those guy’s.

unclem

I shot quads for 2 years and one day something happened 😂. Quad swelling and very red and painful. Couldn’t walk without ibuprofen 😂. Last quad shot of my life. Probably should have went to doctors but don’t much care for those guy’s.
ive been doing quad shots for over a yr now all is well. sorry to hear that bobby i hope they been going better for u brother.

Gainz.

My knee hurts less today, but now its super swollen! If I sit for any amount of time the next few steps I take are brutal. But if I keep moving, the pain is very mild.

Newest body update, getting some veins popping in my shoulders. That's definitely new. So far that's been the best part about tren, every 3 or 4 days I'm seeing something new.
The down side is my libido is out of control! And my gfs aunt flow just showed up... 🤔🤔🤔... shes a good sport... but its gonna be a rough few next days. I mean... you can only bruise a throat so much... 😂🤣

unclem

if you happen to have that problem again i would get ahold of some azythromycin in case its a deep skin infection just my worthless 2 cents lol.

Gainz.

if this is against the rules i apologize, what kind of tren u using brother?

This is my cycle. .5ml of the 300mg and 1.5ml of the hp mass mix every week
But we can talk about brands, just not where to buy from

Attachments

• received_1323289071623005.jpeg
    received_1323289071623005.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

what bandit do you keep trying different labs even though u find a good source?

The majority of my stuff is from the same source. Just 2 different warehouses. 1 warehouse was having a crazy sale I just couldn't pass up.
The rest of my stuff is free samples, and deals I worked out with those sources.
Even though I now have a ton of gear... staggering really. Theres still some stuff I could use. Mostly more mast for my next cycle.

unclem

the domestic prices are outrageous in there pricing. i used to have a great source in turkey but i lost his addy. everything was spot on. theres nothing wrong with having to much gear. i iject something at least 2 xs a day.

Gainz.

the domestic prices are outrageous in there pricing. i used to have a great source in turkey but i lost his addy. everything was spot on. theres nothing wrong with having to much gear. i iject something at least 2 xs a day.

Yeah I agree, especially when I see domestic warehouses selling the exact same thing as a international warehouse for %60 more. I don't buy domestic. And except for some mast, and maybe Blean (when it comes back in) it will be at least 2 years before I have to buy anything at all.

unclem

Yeah I agree, especially when I see domestic warehouses selling the exact same thing as a international warehouse for %60 more. I don't buy domestic. And except for some mast, and maybe Blean (when it comes back in) it will be at least 2 years before I have to buy anything at all.
wow you do have some stuff brother.